I'm going to Taco Bell, you faggots want anything?

I'm going to Taco Bell, you faggots want anything?

fry supreme no meat

extra spit on my taco

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

you sicken me

Dude. You should have told me, just came from there. Would have got your order for you.

I have a soda left over that no one touched, do you want it?

Can I get a Zinger?

Yes, I know that's a KFC item but the only Taco Bells in eastern Ontario are ones attached to KFCs.

cholupa please...do they still make those?

>a FUCKING LEAF

2 Shredded chicken burritos
Fire sauce

Then suddenly, ballas

Gimmie 2 nacho grandes, 10 ghost pepper grillers, 3 large baja blast and some cinnitwists

3 frito burritos off the dollar menu, add extra chipotle to all of them. Usually get Ez since it dont cost any but if your paying..

I'll take the shits and a side of high cholesterol with extra heart disease and indigestion for dessert, thanks.

5 dollar fill up box faggot.

Yeah, uh, get me a seven layer, some packets of fire sauce, and a #3.

Dick

Can i get a chicken quesadilla and a double decker taco? Should be $6.31

a 5 layer burrito

A college degree

World peace. And the black panther movie to fail.

get me those new nacho cheese fries, haven't tried them yet. thanks fam

job application. I got fired as head chef at Wendy's

Yes, five meximelts no Pico

You have a better chance at world peace.
Even before it was out, people were drooling over how incredible it would be. Blacks will like it because it's a nigger movie, and some whites will like it because they've been brainwashed into thinking that anything blacks do is automatically deep and relevant... other whites will pretend it's the best movie ever because they're afraid if they don't people will think they're racist.

3 tacos and q chicken quesadilla

let me get uhhhh

I made my own tacos, I'm good. Thanx tho

A man of taste. Good choice.

Yeah, number 6 with ex-lg diet Mountain Dew, I’m trying to watch my weight

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

My dick inside a willing woman, thanks.

Two tacos without the shells and no lettuce .meat and cheese. Just tomatoes. Thanks

>3 Crunchwraps
>2 Chalupas
>A Quesadilla
>5 Hard Tacos
>6 Large Baja Blasts
>One side of Nacho Cheese

Don't have a #45, so whatever you define that as, add it to the total.

5 bean burritos and a bag full of those black hot sauce packets.

Call ICE. They want to take Juan for the road.

Get me 3 orders of nacho fries if they're not out. Don't care if they're out of the nacho cheese, I can eat them without. Thanks. Idk how much it'll cost so I'll just give you money when you get back. I have the cash right here.