An accidental flash exposes a CGI studio

An accidental flash exposes a CGI studio...
No stars or satellites can be seen in the background of the video.
Do you really believe that Falcon Heavy launch was real? xD

Fairing seperation?

Moron

Even if you were being lied to the people lying to you are so much smarter than you. You are not going to find a mistake they made.

This is all you can say? Spacetards

I'd be willing to bet about 500 bucks you're just pretending.

I hate this garbage usually but im intrigued

The background is the payload pod it was being held in, the flash is likely the propellant used to launch the car out of the pod.

You saw this on TV, didn't ya?

>no stars
oh boy here we go
>or satellites
..well that's a new level of stupid I'd not seen. Grats

I'm giving six minutes until some tard comes in and give "irrefutable" possibilities as to why you're wrong and that it can ONLY be fake

I stand corrected

They always manage to disappoint don't they

>An accidental flash exposes a CGI studio...
eat shit, because you like

Loooow quality bait, but I can't blame you for trying.

Actually have a friend who is a genuine flat earther. Paranoid personality disorder is the diagnosis for all of them.

I thought it was super obvious, it was launched in a big hollow dildo, there was no earth view, boom, dildo tip falls away, then view of earth.

Not only is this shit troll fodder, its cliche' as fuck

Don't forget that there was no gravity. How is the spaceman staying in the car???

>You are not going to find a mistake they made.

Absolutely correct.

Suck it OP conspiretard. Yall are weak minded as fuck. This shit wasn't even that hard to debunk. I was hitting a blunt when I came up with the same plausible theory. You're literally dumber than a person getting high. I mean, by all accounts, I should have been at least somewhat on your side. You know, because of the drugs and all.

Fucking dipshit.

You now how a camera exposure works right?, No? yeah i knew a retard wouldn't understand.

Here's a better view, too. Of the fucking inside of the rocket. Retard.

>that awkward moment when you're disabled

u mean yourself?

>car in an aerodynamic shroud
>its dark inside
>flash exposes cgi studio
>its not camera adjusting to light source from dark inside to bright object in background

I believe that OP literally cannot stop sucking cock.

why would there be a car in space?
there are no roads!

if earth isnt flat, how come the wheels dont spin?

Sandy Hook was a false flag. Nobody died.

That was the inside of the fairing you cockbelching fucktard

This is such a poor attempt to disprove the launch, I can't believe this is anything but reverse bait to make people like OP look like retards for posting it.

holy shit fool, just blew you the fuck out! When are you flat earthers gonna learn you are subserviant to the spherical master race? You are second class citizens and you will be euthanized.

the world trade center never existed, all footage of it is digitally retconned into films tv movies and photos.

It is easy to insult anyone with words, but never provide any evidence. Typical.

>caring this much

Retarded, he said it was the inside of the fairing, what is evidence then.

It is not an evidence.

Pretty much - the 'studio' is the inside of the fairing (notice there wasn't a fucking car sticking out the top of a rocket at launch) - the flash is from fairing separation charges and the subsequent change in exposure.

OP = a fucking idiot

>That awkward moment when video editing exists
FTFY

/Thread
Are u guys retard?

You cant see the stars because the earths reflection and sun are to bright, the same reason you dont see stars at night genius

>Are u guys retard?

he asked on Sup Forums without a fucking hint of irony....

Could you mouth breathers provide more "proof" for this being fake?

It's genuinely interesting seeing how a autistic mind works.

>a autistic

The Falcon Heavy launch was obviously filmed in a fake sound stage on the moon.

>calling a physical studio with props and cameras CGI
you aren't very bright are you

Real car would melt in a few seconds after being exposed to sun's radiation

get fucked OP, we didn't even need a professor!

Is there documentation of that? I thought it was explosive boots firing to release and remove the nose cone.

Bolts

how retarded are you? do you really think the car was just strapped on top of the rocket?

He doesn't have to be.
He got you to respond.

It was cgi

When retards who don't understand basic concepts like, idk... The car was in a rocket?! Like can you even try to think for once in your life instead of following stupid ass conspiracy theories. And not even good ones. Bad ones

It's the camera shutter adjusting to the sudden influx of light

... What exactly do you think that is? No seriously? Those panels are NEVER used in studios for faking shit like this. I mean, even retards at home making shit videos know that you need a well lit GREEN/BLUE Screen for this shit NOT black panels.

inb4 the car is stolen

topkek

WTF man, my sides are in orbit.

These threads, like Trump threads, are like online IQ tests.

If we go down that way then:
The little webm you posted doesn't count either. Why? Because I say so. Just like you.

Fake. Starman was seen driving around Florida when he was supposed to be in space.

Well played.

have you ever fucking heard of a seatbelt

Kek

I think the better question is from what universe is Elon

How’d the car not crash into the earth??? I hope the battery don’t die

Wow... I believe in a lot of conspiracy theories that would be considered outlandish but you are just retarded

Isn’t debris in orbit a real problem they’ve been trying to figure out how to fix? Seems tossing a car in the mix is counterproductive.

It's not perm inside Earth's orbit, they are sending it to mars

The sheer quantities of newfags taking the bait here is delicious.

Elon Musk is from Planet Pickle Puffer.

And back to facebook/reddit you go

directed by Michael Bay