Why don't you have black gf, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have black gf, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lipstickalley.com/threads/lsa-would-you-ever-date-a-white-man.1416809/
youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude I wish

>posts on Sup Forums
>has gf

pick one

they're almost completely intolerable to be around. their consistent acting of their stereotype is unbearably unattractive and they laugh like animals.

I'm not white so... theoretically it should be easier for me to get a black gf right?

The majority of them are ugly and have shit attitudes and have a chip on their shoulders

>tfw no black qt queen to spoon all night
why bother living Sup Forums?

Not if you're a paki/indian
Females of all races hate them

very inetesting that yall wnnna fuck black girls
but talk to them like Normal People is something unthinkable
HMMMMMmmmm
i hope yall stick ya diks in a meat grinder

i post here and have a black wife. living the dream I guess

black women actually like white guys and it easy for a white guy to get a black girl or that bomb pussy as long as they dont have autism

Need more

I sort of do. I have a brown latina girlfriend. Does that count?

I don't want to just fuck one. I want one as a wife

Have heavily considered it. They're attractive, underappreciated in today's dating market, and consequently open minded both in regards to partners as well as sexual activity. Furthermore, I'd think I would be more loose around them.
>Arguments regarding half babies invalid
>vasectomy bitches
Only downside, probably Democrat.

Cause I don't live in murrica

I live in country where are no blacks. Just whites.

Well it would be pretty hard to find a black conservative in a western nation.

I can't get any gf. No hook uod, nothing. Used to fuck all the time. I don't know what the fuck happened

i dont want mullato

Because i'd rather fap to trap threads than allow a filthy fucking nigger anywhere near me

Stop lying you would bang the woman on OPs pic like everyone here would if you'd have the chance

Speak for yourself virgin, I wouldn't piss on that if the vile cunt was on fire

1. I just don't like black people.
2. I don't want a gf with shitty hair and an attitude along with a family gathering blacker than the souls of the people on Sup Forums.
3. They are usually poor.

Sure you would. Well at least I'm honest

lol

AIDS

holy shit i dont even think my dick would reach her asshole from behind with that much meat on it

I do.

that's perfect. anyone know who she is?

got a lapdance in sweat pants from a black Dominican girl. love the smooth skin they have.. skinny fit.. spent my juryduty check on it...

fat tuesday is coming up this week anyway..

Because they're disgusting.
>Lard asses full of cellulite
>Shitty hair, greasy and frizzy beyond belief
>Shitty skin color
>9/10 are sheboons
>Pussy is diarrhea-brown color on the outside, chicken-breast color on the inside
>They carry STDs

I used to but I married her

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU'RE COMING WITH US RIGHT NOW

Wight lives matter

Because I have an Asian one instead.

I've never had any gf OP.

There's always something wrong with them I have had 3 long term black g/fs

Girl #1

Good
>Super fun to be around
>absolutely killer body
>gave some of the best head I have ever had
>wants dick 24/7

Bad
>Insanely low intelligence level (actually hard to carry any conversation)
>Super ghetto family that was awkward to be around
>Poor as fuck probably will never change her situation
>Super boring sex with almost no rhythm (only good was doggy style with that phat black ass)

pic related

>cont Girl#2

Of course you wouldnt, you are more of the type of person who prefers a black cock up their ass.

Pretty much this and I prefer white women or Jewish girls anyways. I consider the whole picture bro, if you date any girl then you gotta deal with her family. If she's black well just hope she ain't got no brothers, slim chance of that though.

>lashes out like a little child because i'm not a fucking race traitor
ok kid whatever you say

yes everyone agrees you are gay

Nothing wrong with that bro. I support your faggot rights

She looks like a fucking magic eye picture.

Girl #2

Good
>Perfect Body (except for ass problem I'll explain in bad)
>Family isn't rich but above middle class
>Fun to be around as well
>Gave fairly good head when she was into it

Bad
>Low sexy drive
>Super awkward about sex (usually wanted to move to the bedroom to have sex)
>Her ass was 10/10 perfect black booty until you touch it then it was..almost hollow..felt empty or like jelly
>Also insanely low intelligence level

Pic related me folding her jelly ass up onto the rest of her body

i've been on a few black sites that talk about relationships, and really black women don't like white men. even the few that do date white men, it's normally short lived and pretty shallow.

i don't really think black women really have any capacity to truly love a white man

>i've been on a few black sites that talk about relationships
well now, aren't you just a fucking expert, eh?

African American women or African or Jamaican women? There is a huge difference.

african american mainly i believe

this is the thread that was coming to mind

>lipstickalley.com/threads/lsa-would-you-ever-date-a-white-man.1416809/

Trips checked. I dunno, I have dated all three. I prefer non African American women. African and Jamaican women have a totally different outlook on life in my opinion.

I dunno. Maybe because they tend to be really fucking stupid? I wouldn't mind smashing, but dating or marrying a black girl is out of the question (unless she has a soul of a white woman).

Girl #3

Good
>Perfect Body
>Amazing in bed
>Amazing at giving head
>Fun to be around
>Wealthy family
>High paying job
>Super intelligent

Bad
>Met her on vacation at a resort and fucked her within 30 min of meeting her
>First time we had crazy sex, throat fucking, anal, really rough
>Second time she was saying some super nasty shit, super hot and degrading, also did ass to mouth
>Classic stage 5 clinger after fucking twice she wouldn't leave my side and was hand holdey and shit
>Had super crazy emotional swings which pointed to mental health issues
>Sent me like 15 high quality nudes within hours of meeting her which means she sends nudes regularly

So basically if she wasn't a whore with crazy emotional issues I might have wifed it

ass related

Jesus fuck that's a lot of racism on there.

3. And what money they do have they blow it on trying to look rich, gucci bags, shoes, etc

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

because i am not worthy

yep, that's what black women actually think of white men

cos i'm gay

cause i have a jap gf

I dated a black girl for the first time a few years ago. I was her first white guy. She was very militant, if you will. Needless to say, we didn’t work out.

I'm like 10 pages in, and it seems like maybe 10% would consider it / do it, 20% would do it if they're rich & about to die, and 70% were were across a spectrum from "no way" to "disgusting / make me ill / want to keep race pure"

yeah that's about right. i don't know if they represent black women or african american women well or not, but if white men think the majority of black women would consider them, they are wrong. though the amount of white men interested in black women in the first place is low anyway, so the issue is almost moot

I can't afford black people

I'm dating a black chick right now, and I'm Asian. I never see this racial combination outside of us... ever. Body 9/10, face 7/10 (sorry, no pics). She gives the best head I've had in my life, and she's very intelligent. Really quick with the witty replies, etc. Our thing is to accuse each other of racism at every opportunity :) The only downside is she has drug addiction issues :(

if is hard drugs like heroin, coke, meth that is deal breaker bro.

Asian/black makes awesome mixed kids.