Fuck this love shit

fuck this love shit

Nice dubs

I feel you buddy

Whats up user?

this fucking enrages me

My gf dumped me as well.
It sucks. She was the one.

Meh, no such thing as the one. But hey man get angry, punch something hard, cry into a pillow and lie to your friends that you cried. Emotion the fuck out of yourself, then get back out there and start fishing.

the girl i mean.. looks same age as my niece.. i'd flip if i saw her that afraid and scared

Hmm why do some people find the one then?
And yeah i have been burning through emotions like crazy.
But i need a break from bitches, been too cough up the past few years to continue this.

bro I've been with 2 (two) girls who I thought were the one and they both died.

the one just doesn't exist. It's just about finding someone compatible. you'll feel the same god damn way about her as you did your ex. spending time with someone makes you feel like you're connected.

trust me. (the one) doesn't exist, you just get who you are compatible with. and trust me theres fucking millions.

if you don't believe me go spend a year ONLY talking to a single girl who you aren't attracted to, but you have the same interests.

stop killing them then!

>Hmm why do some people find the one then?
they dont, no one gets along perfectly with another. you just cant see whats happening behind closed doors. a lot of marriages are very miserable half the time.

Yeah I feel this post. Dont waste anytime on these feelings just get passed the initial hurt. Push forward gym and working.gather riches dont let anyone close. Anyone. Live in your own happiness if you cant do these things you should an hero

Indeed, fuck this love shit.
Every single time I start feeling something more, my heart gets crushed and thrown out the window. Then people wonder why I'm getting angrier and more depressed day by day.

i remember of course the first few times ive had strong feelings for girls.

it actually still happens every now and then. maybe once every few years. even though its so infrequent, i still don't really think much of it

i think about her for a few days, and thats about it.

sometimes i wonder if it really does mean something but, ive seen plenty of inexperienced guys become completely overwhelmed by the dumbest and the trashiest.

so i think really in the end its a bit of a misunderstanding. maybe

maybe my feelings are real but its not really worth doing anything with, because i dont really think anything good comes out of it

you cant just settle either because u end up doing more damage that way

you cant really be alone either probably

maybe stop falling in love every time a girl says Hi to you

Yeah i get what you mean, people just get used to eachother.
Oh well, time helps get over relationships

But everyone lives for that reason. Everyone wants to have a girl and have sex and feel loved. Whether people admit it or not, even the most badass \b\tard wants to find love.

You cant just cut yourself off from emotions user its just important not to let them control you. I think all guys want emotional connection and pussy its just hard to get good of both

if I could suggest something for the future.. don't put too much into it.. think about what the relationship will be like 20+ years from now. just act like she's 'supposed' to be there.. of course the first few months are different but try to keep a level head 'I'm just dating for a girl to act like THAT with', (THAT being what your relationship will be like 20 years from now)

haha loser kys

even mentioning sex in that response just shows that you have no idea what love really is.

OP if you feel like love is related to sex, just stop. you're doing it wrong. think rationally. sex doesn't mean shit. it'll be like what.. MAYBE .01% of your entire relationship if you actually find someone worth staying with?

how the fuck do you get over your ex that you're still in love with? especially if you see them every fucking day (same college)

Yesss love is dumb, hate rules!

Sure, sex may be a very small portion of the actual time you soend with a gurl but if she doesnt want to have sex then how would you react? Im talking in a rational sense. I know sex is not everything and the relationship is composed of many things.

kill her

Love and sex are 2 very important parts of a healthy relationship.Having both an emotional bond and physical bond will only strengthen your relationship.

of course it's important, I'm saying that it shouldn't be the only thing to look for in a relationship. trust me, if you find someone who actually loves you, the sex will not be a problem.

I'm saying to look for the compatibility first

>the sex will not be a problem.
Having someone you emotionally love, but is a brick wall relating to sex, is very frustrating and a huge problem and causes fights daily that breaks your relationship

>not knowing what love is
get into a relationship, christ.
every fucking person who's ever been in a relationship long enough knows that the only reason the sex goes is because the relationship has become stale.. they have become bored of each other. it isn't love at that point anymore if she flat out denies you, fucking retard.

the problem with those relationships is because one or the other just expects it, but it never happens because guess why? THEY NEVER TALK ABOUT IT. if you ask, and they flat out deny you EVERY time, it isn't love and it's time to move on. it's different if neither of you bring it up.

get the fuck out of here retard. your 14/yo girlfriend is waiting.