Favorite states thread. Like, mixed, dislike

Favorite states thread. Like, mixed, dislike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YOPNVs9Ypw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you are from Texas huh?

my map would look similar and i am not from texas.

Nope NY hbu?

I'm from a lot of places
Haha sorry it's just in my life I've noticed that most people who hate Oklahoma and California are from Texas.

i've lived in 3 differnt state

massachusetts: i was a kid. i used to pretend i was a dog a lot. lol it was cool. 7/10 my parents fought a lot ;(

indiana: convservative, small minded. met some cool people. its cheap as fuk here. u can buy new house for like 60k. cheap. not much goin on or opportunity. it's ok otherwise 8/10

florida: i lived here 2 yeras and was drunk every fucking day. loved it. 3/10 i had a drinking problem

>liking ny
>hating ca
why? they're the fucking same.

Why u show only United Snakes?

Lived in 2. Kentucky which I don't remember because I was so young.

Queens from 4-16. Easily the best days of my life. Never run out of things to do. And some of the best friends I ever had

Now I live in upstate NY which was so different at first. Felt like a bigshot in a small city (syracuse). People were alot nicer. Pace was alot slower. Was a good change. Unfortunately I'm 25 now. I have to say upstate NY is probably one of the most depressing areas to live in the USA. High crime rates, not much to do, alot of druggies, cold weather 60% of the year. Terrible winters.

Me rating NY in the green was literally just because of downstate

I'm looking to move to fl for work

No they aren't. I can tell you, for one, the weather is different. The people are different. Attitudes are much more laid back in Cali. Almost to the point where I thought people were fucking with me. NY the people aren't as nice and are much more standoffish.

>being this retarded

What state is the most disliked due to arrogance/perceived greatness but actually sucks. Come out you bitters and trash talk the stankhole state

I live in Orlando and it's the worst fucking city I've ever been to in my 30 years of life. I've traveled all over FL and the only city I ever hated more was Tallahassee. After you get sick of fucking extremely easy FSU girls, there's an over abundance of niggers and white trash.

I wish I could find a state with similar weather but without the inbred retards that only care about them and their sister who they're currently plowing in the ass.

Hey man this is op. I was thinking of moving to jville been there a couple times? How do you like it there?

Anyone that dislikes/feels mixed about SD, simply hasn't explored the black hills. SD is an amazing state.

Source: moved there from commiefornia last year

J-ville is dope dude. Girls are plentiful and gorgeous. The city is overall friendly. Traffic is absolutely insane. Prices are going up for rent/real estate, but if you avoid the ghetto's, you'll enjoy it.

Would love to move their but I'm stuck in Orlando for now.

Honestly Washington state was an awesome place to live in the 80s and 90s but I shit you not, after 2001 it became a liberal haven. I wish the skinheads would come back sometimes, it's that bad here. It's like Portland took over most of southern Washington, their cancer used to stay on the other side of the river and tracks. Seattle sent shit south too, so we get retards from nearly every angle.

Never been there dude. That's why I out is as mixed. Would love to visit though

i lived in bradenton but i travled to orlando once, can confirm its a fuckin ghetto. Disneyland is the only fun place to go. otherwise it's horrible

moving from the city to the country. The country is always slower. Things don't change much. Also, u have to remember everyone is overdosing on opiates. it's real. i've known at least 2 people who have died on vicodin. it's sad.
FL is good for work if you have a degree. sunshine and occasional hurricane. hurricanes not too bad if u stock up on water and soup. Otherwise, can you live with the rest of your life working in restaurants and retail? if no, go to school and live elsewhere. Florida is gorgeous. I saw a guy high walk thru 4 lanes of traffic and live like jesus. if that don't appeal to u live elsewhere. the country is cool. but if u crave human intereaction... live in city. i'm drunk
ihhhhhhuhhhh have agood night i have to pee

Orlando is an absolute shit hole. Lived on the Space Coast for a while and I actually miss it every fucking day. Wish I would of stayed, but I moved to Orlando for work for an opportunity. It was good money wise, but I'm miserable here.

That'd be my current state, Kentucky, just FYI everything Jeff Foxworthy joked about was the truth. This state is choked-full of the most cancerous, backstabbing, small-minded fucktards I've ever had the displeasure of living near. I don't even mind the blatant racism, that isn't exactly hurting people here, it's the rebel faggotry and the unwarranted pride for being idiots. I hope like hell this state becomes a crater after I leave, nothing of value will be lost I assure you.

Thanks for the input man. I heard jville doesn't get the hurricanes as bad as Miami and Tampa. And I actually have a bachelor's so I'm Not too worried about work.

Georgia is great

I was thinking of moving there too but Florida has no state taxes ;)

Basically this

Cali, Washington and Oregon should ALL be included in the red, holy shit. Pretty much every state in the northeast is "okay" but still shit.

I love the northeast. I like Oregon too for the forests and coastlines. Only spent 2 days there though

Don't go to the cities, you'll thank me later.

Sorry west coast is best coast

If you like the outdoors, you'd probably like WA. Can't say you'd like the people or the towns, but it has the best National Parks

Alaska and Hawai'i aren't bad though...

I like all of the states.

Well actually I don't like Hawaii.

To each their own. I haven't been there enough to get a complete feel. But the tri state area in the northeast is pretty hard to beat. NY met with Philly, Boston, And dc just a day trip away

I'm from spokane. It's on the other side yeah but over here it's pretty laid back

Depends on what type of person you are and what you like. More nature-y? West coast undoubtedly takes the cake? More of a city guy? East coast definitely takes the cake.

Never trust anyone who likes Florida.

Eastern WA is chill as fuck IMO

Fuck you and FUCK FLORIDA

Fuck off. Weed is legal. What's cooler than that jealous fucktard

/thread

I lived there, if anything it's increased the amount of socially retarded cunts running the streets never doing much else. Vancouver is a cesspool now.

Good thing your opinion affects nothing because you're stupid as shit

>when your ass hurts

> when all you do is think about dude ass

Says the guy who thinks their state is the best because weed is legal. I'm guessing you aren't 18

Don't be mad user. My opinion is my own, your chain wasn't pulled and you weren't asked to care. Back to your bong Mr. Nobody.

Did i say it was my state or that i thought it was the best? I'm guessing you're younger than 5 because you obviously can't read. Either that or you're from Alabama (or equivalent)

Fuck you faggot, Michigan is really nice actually.

Idc what you think of me faggot. "Fuck off. Weed is legal. What's cooler than that jealous fucktard" that's all anyone needs to read to realize you are a vegetable

>Thinking weed is something worthy of praise
Well at least you don't need me to prove you're retarded, doing a bang up job there, Champ. Don't give your wranglers too much trouble, okay?

>Replies...
I see you obviously DO give a fuck lmao

I'm not the one who's ass hurts so much from being fucked all the time he immediately jumps to aggression in his interactions.

The black hills are awesome. Deadwood is awesome. The badlands are awesome. The people are great too.
It's definitely worth a trip.

Took you all that time to find a meme to reply with, eh? Guess that's 2 fucks lmao. Stay retarded lil stoner.

colorado
youtube.com/watch?v=4YOPNVs9Ypw
green for a reason

Glorious Massachusetts reporting in. What's up, guys?

Why the Delaware hate?

Never been there but I feel like...why go to Delaware. No big cities or nature. Give me a reason user

Michigan master race. Alaska is the only other state I've been to that I would live in.

What about minnesota?

>Spider-man DGAF memes in 2018.

A lot of those red states have a higher IQ average than california

10/10