What do you know about witchcraft Sup Forums?

What do you know about witchcraft Sup Forums?

That it's bullshit.

like all religion, it is fake bullshit.

Free phat trimming

Fools.

wicca eh minha picca

this is as far as my brazilian knowledge goes

Feel free to try to curse me. See how it goes.

As if you're even worth the time, simpleton.

this
lol what a fag.

>what a fag

Assuming I'm a guy.

Identifying as a girl doesn't make you one.

Natural born female.

As well as natural born witch.

Scamper off now, simpleton.

this. spent a year with wiccans, got inducted, watched with some bemusement as they wandered around the back yard pretending they could see the spirits of the dead.

>reddit spacing
>muh larping
ayy lmao

They exist. They can do some crazy impressive spells.

but - but all women are witches with a natural empathy for the seasons and the tides, and powers that no man could ever understand. so you aren't any kind of special snowflake there, Starhawk.

do you know what "confirmation bias" is?

hint: it's how chaos mageieckque works, too.

nazis actually believe that shit is real

That it's not what people in general think, it's mainly about making shit happen by forcing them into the subconsious

Good thing I have a counter.

good. while the nazis have naked fat old ladies dancing in a circle and trying to summon Wotan, we'll get on with developing nuclear weapons.

i read the keys of solomon when i was goth and in high school
i dont remember much but that there were some cool ass illustrations of demons and whatever lol
I had a friend taht geniuely believed i was a witch and it was a graate ego trip i woud make shit up to make her think i REALLY was a witch but it was all fake. fake and gay
basically it's made up. read up on uhhh alaister crowley. he was damaged.
It's fun. but not real. Witchcraft is a cool aesthetic. wish i was still goth so i could enjoy still. but i fucked 2 much in my ass to like it anymore ;((

if your house is burning to the ground, no amount of visualizing water will put it out.

keep in mind that when a 14-century mage is writing about magic, they did not know jack shit back then. ALL of those grimoires were written by fakers trying to con people into giving them money. ALL of them. the luckier ones got rich. the unlucky ones got arrested or burned at the stake.

ALL of them quoted the bullshit the others made up, and now we have edgy teens reading shit about how to create an homunculus by jerking off into a bucket full of horse shit every night for a month.

IF MAGIC WORKED, we wouldn't need computers.

>wish i was still goth so i could enjoy still. but i fucked 2 much in my ass to like it anymore ;(

you're doing it wrong. more lube.

No, but if I construct a servitor to remind me about leaving the stove on and chips cooking, then it might not catch fire to begin with. A "servitor" is essentially an imaginary friend, a dream character you can create while awake. It requires imagination and autosuggestion to make one, but it's quite real in the sense that it can perform useful functions.

Those who wake are instinctively hated and feared by the sleepers. In order to operate openly, they have to hide the truth metaphors and window dressing designed to catch sleepers who will see only the surface. Those who have opened their eyes can see through the surface to the truth beneath. It's always operated this way.

You think you've taken the red pill, when in fact you took the blue pill. Look deeper and you see the bullshit.

Enjoy your cage.

i hear that it is strictly taboooooooooooooooo

Enjoy your illusion of freedom.

i know what a friggin' servitor is. i read those comics, too.

still waiting for someone else to remind us what "observation bias" is.

>Those who wake are instinctively hated and feared by the sleepers. In order to operate openly, they have to hide the truth metaphors and window dressing designed to catch sleepers who will see only the surface. Those who have opened their eyes can see through the surface to the truth beneath. It's always operated this way.

yeah, that's the shit! if you haven't read it, you should definitely read Umberto Eco's "Foucault's Pendulum", in particular, the Rosicrucian craze in the 14th century.

> dudes start publishing books where they claim knowledge handed down from ancient masters
> everyone freaks
> more books published demanding the Rosicrucians come forward
> they don't
> "AHA! THAT'S PROOF THEY EXIST!"

sometimes i despair about humanity.

99.9999% of people into any sort "magick" or occult are full of shit. People looking for cheap and easy ways to express individualism, while still maintaining a group identity.

One time, I met one of the .0001%, though. Since then, I believe.

I have no idea what comic you're referring to, but "servitors" exist in many different cultures and religions, whether they're called thoughtforms or demons or homunculi or ifrits. Longer-lasting servitors are called familiars or tulpas, and can be dangerous because they build up individuality over time and can completely supplant the ego-self -- which we call "demonic possession."

I'm a Jungian mystic and have more than two decades of experience with these phenomena. I can assure you that they're quite real. Furthermore, I can teach people how to manifest these phenomena through shamanic active imagination exercises.

The other .0001% are just delusional.

I'd fuck a witch.

grant morrison, the high priest of chaos mageickque (your spelling may vary; only summerfags spell it "magic"). he set out the rules for servitor work:

1: form your intent
2: create a sigil
3: summon the servitor and send it off

and the most important step:

4: wait

it's the last step that people falter on. sometimes you have to wait more than twenty years for the servitor to act on your desires.

> hint hint

>I'm a Jungian mystic and have more than two decades of experience with these phenomena.

that's nice. i've been in and around this shit for about thirty-five years, and i can assure you that behind every ascended master and dark sorceror there is a fog machine, some black lights and an assistant pulling on the fishing wire to make it all look spoopy.

We're glad you feel that way :-)

It's good to be glad about reality.

The real stuff is psychological and a way to understand human nature and the subconscious mind. user says confirmation bias but that doesn't make it not true. It's also a good way to meet fat chicks with emotional issues.

Agreed :-).

>user says confirmation bias but that doesn't make it not true.

uh, yes it does. it totally does. come on, turn off the iphone daddy bought you and then try to use your magic buy shit from amazon.com.

You clearly don't understand what I'm explaining. None of this has anything to do with the supernatural. It's all a form of applied psychology. Would you like me to teach you how to do do it? Your brain contains machinery for manufacturing personalities and identities; this is how you're able to create other-selves for populating dreams, and how you're capable of experiencing empathy by projecting yourself into others. You can hack your brain and train it to use this machinery to create servitors.

The specific machinery used for this is not known for a certainty, but anthropologist Julian Jaynes proposed the brain's unused language centre as the home of the gods (and the precursor to modern consciousness). And the phenomenon of the self-transforming machine elves is being studied by neurobiologists because of the universality of the experience by those who take the heroic dose, suggesting that it may be the way the brain visualizes recognition of the unconscious selves which manufacture representational reality.

What I mean is that if you believe it will work, it may work. The placebo effect is real.

My dad's a drug addict and alcoholic and I haven't spoken to him in twenty years BTW. I have my own Android phone.

If you allow them ti feel like they have control of you, they will have sex with you

>being this stupid

pls do go on. i could totally buy into this shit. heroic doses and machine elves. yup. ok with me.