3 refugee terrorists arrested in Germany

tagesschau.de/inland/is-festnahmen-103.html

Three Syrian refugees have been arrested in Germany. They had been recruited by the IS to detonate bombs and shoot people in Düsseldorfs city centre.

The arrests came after their accomplice who had been arrested in France talked to police there. All three had been living as refugees in homes for refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWBKFr3AvdA
youtube.com/watch?v=PSujMWNBSQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They missed just 2 million, no big deal

Good job. Only thousands more sleeper cells left.

we shall see.

now that a preventative attack happened, there should be a real attack a few days-weeks afer

Damn shame they didn't blow up a school or church full of krauts, could have been good or red pills

Einzelfall

If it happens, it will happen in France first, where the European Football Championship starts the weekend after this.

Happening Averted! Time to return to sucking Muslim cock

bedauerlich

is he wearing a burka?
his new friends in jail will love that

>European Football Championship

its been very quiet though, i have a feeling thouhg it might be a public event, not on public tv, but and event similar to that.

this month of June is going to be fucked up, it just feels like it,... but it may be influenced by the years habbenings

i just hope there are some alert people.

1st for Jihad Nasheeds

youtube.com/watch?v=cWBKFr3AvdA

Can't top salil sawarim.
Can't stop wont stop.

Some bumfucked Police Union Executive stated one shouldn't blame all refugees for this. IS has a strategy of posing as refugee to discredit them.

Fuck this gay earth. How can he lie so blatantly

BULLSHIT

FALSE FLAG
>we can live with this. polis so good. polis protect us.

To be fair, any venue that's showing the euro cup to a large crowd is an obvious target, and those are situated all across Europe

It's unfortunate they were arrested. Maybe a few big attacks in Germany will wake people up.

Then again these people are mentally sick, just take a look at Paris attacka and France

RACISTS!

Church? No. A place full of degenerates and leftists would have killed off less important people.

Because no speaks up

Ours are fenced off as they cost between 3 and 5 Euros to watch. We have backpack checks and pocket searches at the gates. You can't bring any fireworks or glass bottles. I imagine an AK47 would be found in those searches.

Makes sense that something will happen this month being Ramadan and many people travelling for holidays through France, Germany, etc. My brother just left for Berlin for the weekend, I certainly wouldn't be going there and am happier here in Northern Ireland. Not sympathizing with the IRA but at least they used to call the police after they had planted bombs

>The federal government last year said there are no evidences IS uses refugee routes to smuggle fighters in
>first major terror attack the opposite happened

BND knew it, because they have a close reationsship to syrian and middle easter intelligence services. They even got a list of passports.
I saw one news article but they didn't even asked the right questions...

>implying the security is armed
>implying they couldn't just fire in the waiting crowd

because they cant just store it outside just like they get wasted on the supermarket parking places and hide the empty booze bottles all over the place.

ARGONNERWALD UM MITTERNACHT

>The Egyptian Passenger Jet That Was Stolen Not Long Ago

cap this

>at least they used to call the police after they had planted bombs

It's their British good manners that make them stand out from the rest of the terrorist riff raff.

Bedauerlicher Einzelfall Nr 242436 :3

Very true my friend, God save the Queen. When I was a baby my mum took my brother and myself into town where a car bomb went off, had they not called the police I'd have been brown bread m8

Don't worry, Btitbros. Your safe from IS.
You have so many Pakis in your country they'd automatically kill a few brothers if they tried any sort of attack on your isles.

Merely an isolated case. Rapefugees are peaceful.

You hear something about them every day.
Day before a citizens' militia had to tie one to a tree because he threatened a supermarket cashier.
They day before that they caught two looting in the flooded areas in Germany.

great gouverment-show!
look at this...we saved you, also vote for us!!!

>vote for us!!!
You mean vote Nazi (Rechte/NPD)?
Because they're the ones that are 100% financed by the government's undercover snitches.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

DIVERSITY IS UNITY

no the actually gouverment bring us these show.
sop there want we vote for cdu,csu, spd, grüne...inform you about "blockflötenparteien" that discribes perfectly what happend in our "demokratie" and 2nd "Brot und Spiele" the EM2016 is near, what will there push underneath in this time. just waiting

In Northern Ireland I rarely see Pakis or Muslims in general. There are Portuguese, Polish, Lithuanians and generally just Eastern Europeans who assimilate and are generally hard working people. Polish guy in my job is bro tier, there are a few black Portuguese guys in my gym who are also bro tier.

There is a Mosque in Belfast, they were planning on moving in to a former Protestant church but someone left two pigs heads outside the doors so looks like they won't be going there. People over here are 'xenophobic', and they don't give a fuck so I can't see us lying down and taking a ton of refugees without resistance.

fucking krauts

stop capturing them

You know what would solve this terrorism problem in Germany?

More Muslims!

> mfw they took the refugee route

NOONE COULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS?!

also: german media is already shilling that ISIS just want to let the refugees look bad they have enough money to take the plane to germany

>NOONE COULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS?!
Dear passengers, captain speaking. Please fasten yer seatbelts; or don't. You're fucked anyways.

Thanks for flying with Air Germany.

>to detonate bombs and shoot people
Politicians are never the target. Pity.

>Politicians are never the target. Pity.
Merkel would be an indirect target if they would only manage to actually perform an attack on Germany. She is the one who invited all those terrorists to our country.