/nba/ general

/nba/ general

>PG13 to Lakers edition
>lottery 5 pst 8 for the cucks in the leastern coast
>game 2 of the dirty series 6 pst

>AND WITH THE FOURTH OVERALL PICK OF THE 2017 NBA DRAFT....

>mfw somehow the NBA will rig the draft against us once more even though there's a 95% chance we end up with two top 10 picks and less than .0001% chance that we end up with no first round picks at all

HAHAHAHAHA
You dumb fishy poster, you're a fucking retard that doesn't even know the post limit is 500 and making early threads is against the rules.

Just like you don't know your franchise is a joke and the best free agent you've managed to sign is Metta World Peace and Roy Hibbert HAHAHA HAHAHA

Just keep swimming and forget all over again like the brain dead fish you are.

Hahahaha

Fishies blown the fuck out.

No OT tonight.

> Paul Pierce: Hey yo KG, can you head over where they're doing the Lottery and "shake some heads"...?
> KG: Haha, you know 21 ain't backing down from a request from truth

The call that saved Boston.

no one talks like that, you turbo autist.

>no one talks like that, you turbo autist.

what do you think about this? i like it

>Fultz, Melo, Porzingis
>Ball, Davis, Cousins

we can only dream

Where can i subscribe for more of your fanfiction?

haven't taken off my team themed underpants in 1 month in preparation for this day. Only a few more hours now.

Never underestimate the power of the '08 Mafia.

We all agree that the Lakers are going to have the draft rigged for them, yeah?

Obviously

The NBA doesn't make a ton of dollarydoos if the Lelkers are shit

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN THE LAKERS DONT GET THE #1 PICK?

YOU GET ALONZO MOURNING

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yo, please tell me y'all see the Larry thread, the nigga talking to himself hahahhaahah jesus christ

Just ignore the mentally ill.

preddy gud

>Big Three Celtics are one of the most beloved teams of that fan base
>literally only won 1 title, the only one since the 80s

*blocks your path*
*makes some calls*
*slaps your girls ass in the club*

$12.99 +shipping

so you can destroy another player carrer with your shit managed franchise? Or just draft another bust for the 100th time?

Well to be fair they were all like 32 when they got together. Imagine if they were 24. I'm 100% sure they would have won one in 2009 if KG wasn't ded, same for Perk in 2010.

Celtbros anyone not panicking that bad if we end up with 2 or 3? I really like Josh Jackson as a prospect. He's a jumpshot/free throw shooting away from being a future superstar.

>no punishment for zsa zsa
What did they mean by this?

Why was last year's draft filled with skinny fucking beanpole skellies? Literally only Jaylen Brown looked like a guy with a non-skeleton body.

I mean just look at Murray and Ingram.

And then compare it to this year's draft. Top 4 (non-monk, so Fultz Ball Jackson and Tatum) all look pretty well built and ready to play to the body in the NBA versus last year.

Why get Josh Jackson when Books Nigga is already the GOAT.

Because most of last year's draft will either be busts or decent starters/role players

rt these are GOAT helps me sit through anime or basketball without checking my phone

you know exactly what (((they))) meant by this

last year's draft was complete shit 2bh
this one already looks way better

Kevin durant couldnt bench the bar and is insta lock HOFer, so skinny chuckers can be good

Because we play memeball (smallball) so moving Crowder to the 4 lets Brown or Jackson play at the 3. Jackson is hella athletic like Brown and can rebound pretty well too. I don't want Lonzo "Bust" Ball or any other meme PG not named Fultz.

Yeah but Durant was a far more coveted and productive star over any of the guys from last season other than maybe Simmons.

And nobody from last year's draft could, ya know, score.

He's literally an anomaly. If you're expecting any skinnyfuck to turn into him prepare to be disappointed.

Buddy could score but Gentry hamstringed him for most of the season for some reason

>moving Crowder to the 4
tbqh with you Joe I want them to move Crowder off the team.

Buddy and Dunn were the only ones with scoring ability. Everybody else was a variation of "high IQ" or "reads the court well and tremendous passer" or "muh nba body" or "muh length"

Honestly, last year's draft was terrible.

Jaylen Brown looks p good

>Dunn

Murray was the other scorer. Valentine too. Dunn was a "defender"

>Jaylen Bust
hes too busy bricking every shot he gets

Oh yeah I rememeber Valentine

And Murray was not projected top 10, don't kid yourself. Pop just once again coached somebody into ability and stardom.

Dunn was pretty awful on offense. Yeah he could get to the rim, but he was a bad finisher, made bad passing decisions, and couldn't run the offense well. His defense was his saving grace but he still made a bunch of rookie mistakes and got baited a lot. He should have a pretty good jump next year if he puts in work this offseason because he has talent and showed flashes

Crowder needs to go back to the bench and let Books Nigga do his thang.

On the off-chance they win the lottery and manage to get Fultz they should not resign Bradley and let the injury prone guy walk.

Get rid of Amir Johnson and make a play for Serge Ibaka in the offseason. Forget Blake, Hayward, etc. since they're all staying and stay away from Choke George.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class from Berkley university, and I’ve been involved in numerous NBA playoff clutch moments and have over 1.5 winshare for the Boston Celtics. I am trained in forward positional play and I’m the top tactician in the entire Celtics Chess team. Your pawns are nothing to me but just another target. I will exploit your weak color complexes with precision the likes of which has never been seen since Capablanca, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my Danny Ainge and your draft pick is being traced right now so you better prepare for the trade, maggot. The trade that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your competitive future. I can attack anywhere, anytime, and I can checkmate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s not including my expertise on the court. Not only am I extensively trained in Chess960, but I have access to the entire Boston Celtics training department and I will use it to its full extent to prove I am the best player in the 2016 draft, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Your rating is fucking dead, Ingram.

TOO LONG DID NOT FUCKING READ

don't you have jumpshots to be bricking right now, books?

>hes too busy bricking every shot he gets

t.Someone who doesn't watch basketball and just regurgitates what /nba/ says

funny, I've read it like 6 times, never gets old.

Yeah sure buddy.

>sample size of the last 4 games

My point exactly. Stop statwatching on ESPN and turn on your TV buddy :^)

You just proved his point.

I did. And I watched every shot he took brick off the rim or bounce off the glass and out.

>post yfw olyngod destroys kevin love again

fans of which team hang out at this establishment?

>26 minutes
>0 points
>0-5

>but he's actually a good scorer I swear

the jaylen brown backlash has begun

>weststats

Brown seems like a really good defensive player and everything, but why do Celtics fans get so uppity when someone says he can't really score?

Wasn't that his knock coming out of college?

And 8 PPG for a rookie year doesn't really indicate scoring ability to me.

Again, it's not that he's a bad player.

>20 years old and probably the 7th scoring option on a team
>already improving his jumpshot from his Cal days
>made over 1/3 of his threes this season

>H-he sucks

LMAO

Remember to hide stub.

Because they don't need him to score at the moment and he's already greatly improved his jumper from Cal. He has the athleticism and length to finish around the basket, all he need is to keep fixing his jumper. He probably won't ever be Steph but his potential to be a good scorer is there.

Then why the fuck are people arguing that he's a good scorer when he objectively isn't right now?

warriors

>3-1

>perk barely having hold of his towel
locker rooms are gay af senpai

>celtics
>Draft marcus smart
>not smart
>draft jaylen brown
>is black
>Draft R.J. Hunter
>is prey
>Draft Demetrius Jackson
>comes from foster care
>Draft Fab Melo
>not fab nor melo

what is their problem?

34% From 3
45% FG
68.5% FT
About 3 Rebounds per game

All in average of 10 minutes on a #1 seed.

Pretty good if you ask me.

>draft fab melo
>
>
>he dies

You get a chuckle, but nothing more.

Anybody else think people are taking this Zaza thing a little overboard?

Because of his potential ya dummy. If look at him at Cal and how he's playing now, there's big improvement. His shot is getting better even though his scoring is an afterthought right now. The Celtics don't need him to drop 40 points a game right now, he barely even plays, it's all about him improving. Which he is. He's going to be a beast when he's like 24+. Look at someone like Ingram, he looks like he regressed from college.

No because it completely determined that 1st game.

Not just a coincidence that once Kawhi was out that the Warriors came back.

a mongol from ebinland will be a lottery pick this year

Should the Spurs retaliate for Kawhi? Maybe "Good Guy" Pau should fuck KD's leg up some more.

no you bay area chink

>34% From 3
>in 2017
>in the age of memechucking
JUST

nah theyr a bunch of pussies lmao

lamarcus will get injured too

h-he's a rookie bro, give him time

it will be rigged for a CA team, but it wont be sac lol

If anything it's Pops fault for putting Kawhi in a position to re-injure himself. Also David Lee's fault for the original injury.

He was 19-20 years old bruh. Dude was in high school 2 years ago. Buddy Hield is a beast shooter as a rookie but he's like 23 lmao.

k

this. they should have won in 2010. when LA won in that game 7. it was the worst game of all times. what a fucking stinker to watch. PP hits 2 more baskets than he did and boston is back to back champs

One and done system is a mistake.

>hes too busy bricking every shot he gets
lol you don't even watch boston games

Can some one give me a non-meme answer as to why LeBron James is so disliked by much of the /nba/ user base? I honestly don't get it.

His presence is what pushes the stories and relationships forward and makes the Cleveland Cavaliers interesting. He plays well off Love, Kyrie, and Tristan and actually introduces some conflicts to resolve. Plus he's very handsome and muscular and black, but also exceptionally lewd and delicious.

I'm talking about the Denver Murray.

>yfw da sixers draft fultz and monk

Dario only hit 31%
Dejounte was 39%
Ingram was JUST-tier at 29%
Hield was 39%
Jamal Murray was 33%
Chriss was 32%
Bender was fucking 27% (but you shouldn't expect it from him anyways)

So I mean, he wasn't terrible.

Then trade them away in 3 years for 2nd round picks.

why doesnt nba allowing fighting once again?

I know the 90s had a bad style basketball but the rivalry more than made up for it. It would make this playoffs entertaining

Why does everyone keep saying the "one-and-done" system is broken? There hasn't been a single talent since Lebron worth taking out of high school.

Are people just mad the NCAA are making millions off of black kids or is there another argument? I do like the idea of high-schoolers being able to be drafted but only relegated to the D-League though

Lakers of course.

Jamal then, I see what you mean.

Plz God let the Phoenix suns win the lottery, I've been a fan of this fucking team my whole life and it's been really hard to keep rooting for this team after all the bullshit with Morris twins, and the Isaiah Thomas dragic shit. If they win and get a combo of Fultz and Booker this team could be very exciting. All we gotta do is trade Bledsoe for a Center and we'd be set.

>next KD
>29%

I am so sick of people trying to ruin collegiate sports by giving the athletes money.

Part of the magic of College athletics is the actual passion for the game, it's probably one of the few things in the world not tainted by money.

It's not about taking them out of high school, you have it backwards.

It's about having them play a couple of years in college to develop so that they don't come to the NBA and need a couple of years to adjust there because they are JUST tier in terms of NBA level production.

There comes a point were you need more than young star talent to win. Minnesota is at that point and philly is there or rapidly approaching it depending on health. Every championship team has dogs that do dirty worl and make winning plays

BUT MUH IQ

INGSHIT AND LELKERS FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH