Was she a Mary Sue?

Was she a Mary Sue?

Who's that? She's hot, love the sex nose.

what movie?

poor doggo was lost in the cleansing fire

fuck this gay earth

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Where'd she get the dog from?

Sex Nose 2

No she was just a good dog.

Dogs are intrinsically perfect.

Do you have a dog Sup Forums?

You fuckheads love your buzz words and then applying them to everything.

Human garbage.

I always wanted one but I've never been in a place where I thought I could afford to take care of one properly.

rofl

In the sequel? Probably but, even then they have a good & understandable enough explanation for why she got that way.

In the original? What are you even smoking? She lacks the confidence, Kyle is saving her ass most of the movie, and the T-800 is defeated by sheer luck/deus ex machina.

If anything, John Connor is the Gary Stu.

She barely wins in the first one.

>Probably
Wasn't her paranoia of the Terminator who clearly wasn't there to kill them, but keep them alive, a flaw? Or what about the fact that she was clearly human and posed almost no threat to the antagonist? Or that she was clearly much weaker than the T-800?

>ruin everything that may or may not fit in the mouth
>leave hair everywhere
>smell even after washing
>try to fuck everything with a pulse unless castrated
>shit everywhere
>intristically perfect

Or the fact that she's clearly mentally unstable?

t. catfag

Literally the opposite of one. She only survived through incredible will power as fueled by Kyle and the sheer resilience and insatiable survival instinct. Only could her philsophy for John keep her going, building up the required strength during her time in the mental aslyum. Character development done right, JJ.

>detects Infiltrator units

My castrated dog can still get a boner and he tries to fuck everything. HE HAS NO BALLS AND HE STILL GETS HARD!

Dogs are weird.

In the original, maybe
In the sequel fuck no, she was mentally insane by that point

She got it to check for terminators like kyle told her

>t. catfag
at least dogs can occasionally be trained to do something, cats are fucking worthless and leave even more hair

fedoratipping.jpg