Freemasons thread

Freemasons thread.
Are you on the square?

By the plumb.....

Hey brother.

What’s up?

Not much, just watching Preacher, you? I attended a few cool installations last week, ritual wasn't amazing but social board was lively and food was decent.

Watching olympics with the wife. You in line? I’m JW so traveling a ton lately. Good food helps!

SD at the moment! JW this time next year. My lodge is small so it's looking like I'll go to WM after that. How's your lodge doing Brother? Enjoying Freemasonry?

any of you turd burglars beside the spoke? I'm getting my circle tomorrow after the red seminars.

Before or after the third goat lecture?

SD to WM? Thats a bit of a jump! Ours is strong currently. Full line, young. Had some drama lately, but it’s all good now. How was your middle chamber? You do that as SD?

I enjoy it a lot, my wife’s family goes back a few generations and it’s all good guys. I started Scottish rite this year too, so meeting a lot of good guys.

GTFO cowens

after of course, I had my 5th GL this past year, brother to whom I am related. Really hoping to make Order of the Pencil by next foreskin cycle

JW first next year then skipping into WM. Ah Scottish rite? British brother here so we do things a bit different, although one of the lodges I visit had a Scottish lodge down for their installation - now that was a cool experience haha. Middle was cool, the 3rd was even better!

Second generation here, got family who were in Grand Lodge but trying to find my own path too.

Hope you sort the drama out, not always easy to keep it outside a tiled room!

The Pencil Degree is the so-called fun degree. Enjoy it brother, remember fresh underwear.

Ahhh.... USA here, you guys have York rite over there?

I’m sure there are quite a few differences, over here every state differs from another, at least a bit. Good luck in the east man. SMIB

Fun degree is put on by the rainbow girls you pleb.

cleanly panties make father dandy. if the Pencil is supposed to be easy I can't even imagine how the Bolognese Feather will be. I still have a ways til I rotate the Triangular Milk Cabbage but it's something to think about. My TDR3D3-E says that my Zephorons are dividing well, so I have that going for me at least

anybody have a golden C-ring

low ranking freemasons, knights of columbus, lions etc are not even listed on the pyramid, why? because they are all bricks just the same

ITT: masonic peasants a very few who might actually reach the 33rd degree - the glass ceiling - still bricks

there are a select few who are born illuminated

there are 66 more degrees above the 33rd degree

you are born into what you are, you don't ' join '

and on the level

Lol.... dude I know like so many 33rds. My grandfather was one. Very little to do with this pyramid of yours, but hey keep fighting the good fight.

Albert Pike gives me a Ma-Ha-Boner

......and part upon the square. L8r Sup Forumsrethren