Please help me

Please help me.

I had these bumps on my balls since I was like 16...I'm in my 20's now...what the fuck is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/std/genital-warts-home-remedies#tea-tree-oil
youtube.com/watch?v=2T9b8bGDjj4
youtube.com/watch?v=noZtiLf8RB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cancer

pimples u uggo

americut

Does it hurt particularly more squeezing those bumps than any other part of your nut sack?

kek

two balls on two balls

ballception

They're probably sebaceous cysts user. You need to go to a doctor to make sure though.

I have one also. It's hard and I can't squeeze it like a pimple but hasn't caused any trouble. Never had it looked at but I assume it's normal. If it gets bigger its possibly an ingrown hair but after 4 years it should be infected and I'm guessing you would have popped or squeezed it by now

herpes from the kike who sucked your dick after collecting the foreskin you cutfag

Might be a STD OP.

Gaydar domes.

pop em now

Goddamn. I hate going to the doctor. I'll stay home e sick as shit and hope I don't die from the flu. But weird bumps would have me seeing the doctor ASAP. WTF is wrong with you?

they're cysts. if you've ever wanted to do surgery on yourself, boy, this is your golden opportunity

lance em and post photos.

Med fag here. That's most likely the hatchery of two insects. Might be spiders.

I also had two of them since I was a teen.

I managed to pop one and it went away, I can't get rid of the other one and it fucking hurts if I try to pop it. Might try to poke it with a needle or something.

Go to the fucking doctor you autistic cunt.

>mfw someone asks for medical advice on 4chen

Amputation is your only effective option.

I've had a pimple on the back of my dick a couple months ago, it went away quickly

I have a folder of Sup Forums home surgery on testicals.
OP become part of my folder. pop em.

It's just a cyst

Genital warts.

Gives chicks HPV then cervical cancer.

May as well cut your junk off because any chick with half a brain will run like fuck if she sees those, she'll warn her friends too

probably AIDS. Did you know that you were gay?

see, easy!

You have some self awareness around the fact that your a degenerate right?

OP here

It starts hurting when I squeeze the bumps hard. I Love my balls to much to cut open...

See

Sebaceous cysts don't hurt, and if squeezed hard enough they would burst. I think this is probably superaids.

If you do decide to have at it, take a hot shower first and use an Xacto. The heat and moisture will soften up the cyst. My sack is covered with smaller ones. I've done a few of my larger ones, but mine weren't as large as yours.

cmon and man up.

do this

Go to the doctor next time besides asking Sup Forums you fucking idiot.healthline.com/health/std/genital-warts-home-remedies#tea-tree-oil

You don't love them enough to go to a goddamn doctor?

This is a sebaceous cyst. I have one, I had it checked, they are usually harmless unless continue to grow.

youtube.com/watch?v=2T9b8bGDjj4

OP here

I'm always scared of the doctors.
And with this going on I don't know what they will do to help me, IM AFRAID OF NEEDLES

You had them for 4 years and didn't go see a doc even though it worries you ?

You can't squeeze a cyst out fool. If your soul is too delicate to xacto that shit open, lance it with a needle and you can squeeze the cyst crud out. It might come back tho

And you're not afraid of those fucking bumps on your balls? They could not the fuck off!

listen sweetheart I had a lump on my sack the looked just like that and I was not down to have some chick see my lumpy baby gravy pouch and have them think I was diseased. Just put your big girl panties on sterilize an Xacto knife , lance that ball tumor, bite your lip and squeeze that cyst out before any female labels you infected and unfuckable. Ive done it. It doesn't feel good but the relief of not turning in lace Armstrong is worth the pain

Why would you wait 4 years with bumps on your balls without seeing a doctor?

that guys nutsack is gonna itch something awful in the morning

I re commend against self-surgery. It's likely they are a cyst, which means lancing and squeezing won't be effective enough. You'll need to pull out the cycst membrane. I say doctor unless you have really dexterous and steady hands...or a friend you really trust.

But II say go see a doc.

Listen sweetheart. I had a lump on my baby gravy pouch that looked just like that. Put your big girl panties on, sterilize an xacto knife, Bite your lip lance that ball tumor and squeeze that crap out before any female deems you infected and unfuckable. it doesn't feel good but the relief of not turning into lance Armstrong is well worth the pain.

Can you even call yourself a man if you haven't hacked some foul wad of nut crud off of your sack at least once

I don't think you can, stop being a princess and slice that scrote open dude

True story here, OP. I had a nodule like that on the bottom of my scrotum for years. I noticed it whenever I showered, but it never got any bigger and it didn't hurt, so I didn't worry about it.

Then I spent five days straight on a train, forced to sit in the same position the whole time. The nodule disappeared, but a lump started growing in my perineum. Over a period of weeks the lump got bigger and bigger until it was fist-sized and interfering in my ability to walk.

I went to the doctor, who told me the nodule had been an abscess and that I'd crushed it by sitting on it, releasing the infection. It had moved into my taint, where a new abscess started growing as my body struggled to contain it. I was sent straight to the emergency room to have it lanced.

They sliced it open and drained it, which remains the single most painful thing I've ever experienced. (They told me the acidity of the infection had counteracted the effect of the local anaesthetic, so I felt everything.)

Then they sent me home. The next day I woke with balls the size of oranges and the doctor told me to rush to emergency immediately. By the time I got there my whole hip area was lobster red and my blood pressure was 220/100. I spent the next week in hospital getting an ocean of exotic antibiotics pumped into me.

They told me I'd come within hours of Fournier's Gangrene: flesh-eating bacterial infection of the crotch, which has only a 30% survival rate -- and can only be treated by "radical debridement", which means cutting ahead of the infection. Even if you survive, you'll lose your cock and balls. (Don't Google it. Trust me on this. See pic for an example of Fournier's Gangrene.)

Get it checked out. Don't be me.

doctor needs to get em all.. she's making excuses not to do them all.

I bet that smelled awesome.

NIGGER AIDS

Genital skin tags, I've got them under my armpits(pit tags).
>Basically you get them frozen off with liquid freeze at the doc's office(Get ready to feel the burn).
>Or if you have the money comfy laser surgery.

you misspelled awesome

More like she's gonna bill him for every one.

no he didnt, you fucktard!

They're called lupus spikes. Harmless.

Dude.....SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR. Don't post your genitals on a forum.

meatwad get the hunnies G

This is morgellons disease and is very serious.

>pro tip
Don't ask Sup Forums
See a doctor

Probably this

youtube.com/watch?v=noZtiLf8RB8