If you think colonialism was okay then surely it would be okay to you if East Asians would now start colonizing white...

If you think colonialism was okay then surely it would be okay to you if East Asians would now start colonizing white countries with their superior technology??

Please don't do this. Eveyrone makes fun of us enough already.

>East Asians
>superior technology
They don't have superior technology. The US has the most advanced military in the world. So you should be asking why America isn't colonizing White countr- oh wait... we are. Hence why you're speaking English on an American imageboard. You probably think in our language by now too.

Well it would depose the pseudoliberals that are trying to self-destruct europe. That's a good start.

China and Korea and Japan have all the best technology. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

>Superior technology
Why do europeans have such an inferiority complex...
You don't have to feel guilty because you
are part of the west, Orghuz of Ulanbaatar

WE

>2016
>thinking in language
This is why you're a slave to the jews.

Look Finland, if you really wanna channel your inner Khan and take Sweden, then go for it.

Just leave Skåne to us.

Nope.
Excelling at colonialism doesnt mean I want to be colonised thanks.
You think because I did something I'm OK with it being done to me? It's no wonder you guys never had an empire.

Libya/Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria are white countries now, you heard it here first!

WUZ

>wanting the worst part of sweden

hows it feel having a 1.5 inch dick, dumb worthless chink?

I know this image is bullshit, but I do wonder if there was some sort of Prometheus civilization that all subsequent civilization were based on partially.

go ahead. have fun with subhuman sand chimps.

I'm so honored and happy you think I'm Chinese. I wish I were because it's a bright future for them!

Prove it.

Legend has it that the Indians have invented a device for shitting that does not require a toilet!

I meant white countries, not arab countries. The image isn't really relevant.

Asian tech is so superior they buy American helicopters so they don't have to risk damaging them when they invade Europe.

finbro believes that if it was good hundreds of years ago then is good now?
crusade when...holocaust when...
not understanding evolution

samsung, nintendo, toyota, the list goes on...

You dont even know what colonisation means do you?

Also the world speaks english because another english speaking nation colonised it.

How are these superior? How are you objectively measuring this? How is Samsung superior to Apple? How is Nintendo superior to Microsoft?
How is Toyota superior to Ford?

>The hypothetical state of Hwanguk (환국, 桓國) is the first mythical state of Korea described in Hwandan Gogi. According to Hwandan Gogi, Hwanguk existed long before Gojoseon. However, mainstream Korean historians reject the existence of Hwanguk for lack of credible evidence.

There's more evidence for "WE WUZ KANGS" than there is for this silly nonsense.

EUROPE N SHEEEEEEEIT

>You probably think in our language by now too.
Shit

No real disproof either. It's not exactly farfetched to thing East Asians started the civilizations in Greece and Middle East and India.

The Third World needed colonizing, it was a shit heap. Europe is fine once you get past the shitty social and cultural views.

Why didn't they fuck anybody?

>no proof equals PROOF!1!!
slow down on that moonshine, fingol

More beautiful women at home?

And with this post, the thread became cancer

Saged

They can colonize africa I don't give a shit

Google IQ map.

No; answer my question back here:

This is completely nonsensical. There is no evidence from this. While there is no disproof, it is so far fetched that it need not be entertained.

Because they're just one out of thousands of similar high tech conglomerates, unlike the American meme companies you listed that are literally the only ones outside East Asia.

k

Have a 'report' and 'sage'

mongrel genes turns white people into faggots with small dicks.

Isn't this against the rules? To inform you're reporting and this kind of zero content posting I mean.

sweden belongs to norway.