The Walking Dead /twg/ general

To start it off next episode appears to be a Daryl focus

How will the Daryl vs Dwight arc play out?

Last episode ended with a budding romantic relationship between Carol and Ezekiel

Carol pisses me off, I'm so fucking tired of the constantly reused "bad ass woyman" plot. The writers still think it's so clever to have her be "undercover" when it's just lazy rehashed writing.

I predict a lot of fucking nothing happened, with a smattering of soap opera tier dialogue and at least two pointless monologues that are about twice as long as they need to be.

So kinda like last episode

It will be interesting to see how the Morgan with his new disciple arc plays out especially since Morgan's experience is so drastically different than that of the new character (son of the deceased right hand man of Ezekiel)

kind of like every single episode of the last 4 seasons that wasn't a premiere or finale.

I think Carol has a lot more emotional depth than your typical "badass womyn" character especially since she's essentially Daryl + psychopathy

>Rick's group are looking for shelter
>Rick's group find shelter but... ALL IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS
>Rick's group have conflict with other survivors
>Walkers overrun Rick's shelter
Go back to step one, repeat. I'm only on season 5 but does it keep going on like this?

>Sup Forums hates the woman who prefers to survive on her own
>Sup Forums fags would literally be the same way
pottery

> no negan this episode
> a walking, living we wuz kangs meme

if there isn't negan every single episode for the next two seasons i'm gonna be pee pee pants city real soon

>Daryl saves Dwight's life
>Dwight robs him and makes it his life mission to make Daryl as miserable as possible
Why?

Daily reminder that Negan is a fan and creator favorite with his own backstory comic, plot armor and comic focus.

Glenniggers can cry all they want.

Yep.

I don't mind Carol being a badass, because they've developed her well, what I dislike is the sudden "I don't wanna kill", "boo hoo I just wanna get away", "I just wanna die xD" stuff that has been going on with her EVERY. FUCKING. episode about her.
Was so dissappointed when I saw that the previous episode was a Carol-episode. At least the upcoming episode is a Daryl episode, which isn't too bad because it seems like we'll see more Negan in it, and what relationship they may form.

B-because SHUT UP!

Fags are weird

Bummer.

You know that the comic sucked to begin with, so they cant really do that much if they want to follow the source material.

pretty much

Daryl and Dwight are going to be the next gay couple im calling it already

Jesus and some other guy is

all I hope for is confirmation that he's looking out for daryl subversively.

No, in fact Season 5 is where that stops happening. Don't listen to those other faggots.

negan apparently must have loved his job.