Logan

Why did they give away the death of Professor X in the trailer?

There's a perfectly acceptable 1080p version of the trailer up on YouTube and THAT's the picture you post? Explain the process

Shitty internet connection at the hotel I'm staying at.

Just because they buried him doesn't mean he died.

>staying at a hotel
JUST

Who cares about him anyway? The movie is gonna be good as fuck because of "muh past, muh identity, muh turns of action" and obviously because it's motherfucking Wolverine as the main character.

>staying at your mom's
TSUJ

>and obviously because it's motherfucking Wolverine as the main character.

Yeah because that'll be a change of pace from the 6 of the 10 X-Men movies where he was the main.

Wolverine is fucking cool, though.
So Wolverine needs to be the main character as long as Huge Jackedman can still lift weights for his role.

>6 of the 10
Name one.

Please leave, you tasteless tripfag

Not even him but: X1-3, origins, days of futures whatever, and the film literally called "wolverine"

I only see 3. Jennifer Lawrence was the lead in Days.

Lol guys look at me, replying to this tripfaggot lol

Now I know you're trolling. Mystique is the villian at worst and a rogue agent at best for most of that movie. She wasn't even the star of the one she was meant to be important in (apocalypse)

People are claiming that it might even be his son that he has to fight and bury in the end

Wolverine was far from the main in DoFP. He was nothing more than a messenger for past Charles and Hank. He doesn't do shit other than being in the back and is given an excuse to stay out of the conflict every time a fight scene begins

Come on dude that was uncalled for

>Wolverine was far from the main in DoFP.

You must think George McFly is the main in Back to the Future as well.

>it's another x-men movie taking place on some dystopic doomed timeline in a future where mutants are gone

I haven't seen the trailer yet for this, but it reminds me of the trailer for Creed. I got so pissed off when they revealed Paulie died. Save some fucking suspense for when people watch the actual movie hollywood, geez.

>days of futures whatever
Past user, literally takes less time to write than whatever.

Difference there is that the focus is on Marty and how will he specifically solve the problem because George is too much of a betafag to do something and go back to 1985. In DoFP Wolverine gets the plot going but the rest of the movie is focused on the relationship between Charles, Eric and Raven. Wolverine is merely an observer really, giving information about the future while Marty is an active part of the narrative

I just enjoy movies with Wolverine.
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Post her nudes, I lost them all

>Next X-Men sequel
>LOL IT WAS JUST A DIFFERENT TIME LINE/UNIVERSE IT WASN'T CANNON

>2016
>still watching capeshit

>not
>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK LOGAN

>google search that pic
>googles best guess for the image:
>really really fat girl