My father owns one the world's largest tinned fish businesses in the world...

My father owns one the world's largest tinned fish businesses in the world. I've just ruined turned 21 (3 days ago) and my trust fund worth £54 Million has come to fruition. I'm in central London off my tits, bored, in a £1200 a night hotel suit. Amuse me you poor peasant nobodys. I'm sat here burning £50 notes with my lighter because I can.

Count to ten in sequence and I'll give everyone involved a £2,000. Number 10 gets £5,000. I want to spunk money away

can you just fuck off

fake and gay

Post pics of burnt money

I wish I were you

4?

Either 5 or 1, however the "rules" work with this...

> (OP) (You)
>I wish I were you
Yawn...Unlucky loser poor faggot, you're a nobody failure. Wish all you like, you'll be changing my water filters for a living, whilst I swim my infinity pool.

Post your PayPal I'll send £1k in pity of sad poor fucks.

[email protected]

PLEASE THATS MY PAYPAL PLEASE ILL SUCK YOUR PP

lmao calling other people peasants when he thinks $1200 is a lot for a suite

I love America because its so hard to love my father ;/

i get ashamed of myself for how fast i click on threads like these just for the slightest, most remote chance that these offers may actually be true and how much difference a pittance like £1000 could make

>Tell us who you are
>Nobody has heard of you
>Proceed to call everyone nobodys

Sorry, I loathe Satanist references. My family are religious.

Shame. Without the 666 I would've...

54 million isnt a lot you fucking brainlet,

you can barely buy the most expensive car + med- tier mansion + some other rich people stuff like yatch, private jet and BOOM your out of cash.

ffs a decent private jet costs 15 million, why are you acting like thats a lot of money? If ur gonna larp do it properly

paypal.me/aps42

prove your riches to the world, sir

I love America because its so hard to love my father ;/

I'M CHRISTIAN AND LOATHE THEM PLEEEEASE IT WAS JUST BECAUSE 420, 69, AND NO NUMBERS WERE TAKEN

I JUST NEED 20 DOLLARS TO GET ME THROUGH THIS WEEK I HAVE NO FOOD

If you really don't have enough to EAT, then WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON Sup Forums?