/manutd/ general

realistically this will be the starting 11 for united next season.
is there any way we dont win a treble?
theguardian.com/football/2017/may/04/football-transfer-rumours-antoine-griezmann-agrees-manchester-united-deal

dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/613910/Man-United-Tottenham-Jose-Mourinho-Transfer-news-Eric-Dier-Danny-Rose-Kyle-Walker

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4352378/Varane-speaks-special-relationship-Mourinho.html

dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/614741/Gareth-Bale-Man-United-Real-Madrid-Jose-Mourinho-Zidane-Ronaldo-rumours-gossip-news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElGnxExtMCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The absolute state of that midfield. Silly customer.

Holy fuck did halal relegate so they have to sell their best players in their positions?

>martial and greaseman
>win a treble

> not rating martial

youtube.com/watch?v=ElGnxExtMCg

whats your problem mate jealous?

Pogba and Herrera can be excellent defenders and everyone is a great passer and can keep possession and make plays

Might be a good team on Fifa. In real life, NO

As a customer I find this post offensive.

Here is the real line up:

------------------Rashford-----------------
Martial---------James------Greizmann
---------Pogba---------Herrera-----------
Rose---Marquinhos----Bailly---Valencia
------------------Romero-------------------

Who can stop us?

Do any United fans feel like the club just buys name players for marketing? I don't get a sense of building a team, as a neutral it just looks like the club is playing fifa career mode, buying the known players with no real sense of direction for the team as a whole. It's great putting Pogba, Griezman, James and whoever else in a team but when nobody is the star man or the focus of the team what benefit does it give you?

>implying Fellaini won't sneake his way into the first eleven

i rate him as a decent striker, but he and le grease man must follow zlatan at 17 league goals
they desperately need another goalscorer, rooney is literally #2.
if anything that man is rashford not martial

mouyes will play 4231 with james as ozil and bale as a penaldo, he'll try to repeat his halal league winning team but without the refball

Pls no bully. I think pochetino is a superior manager to pep and mou. Pochs builds a team. Spurs has been excellent both defence wise and attack wise since pochetino arrived as compared to the 2 Manchester clubs. Coaching and tactics wise, pochetino is superior to both pep and mourinho

I like poch but he's achieved nothing as of yet. And even if you want to strawman about teams both Pep and Mou have won trebles (Mou's being far more impressive)

>james and bale in man utd
>de gea still in the squad

top kek what the fuck are u smoking?

I'd say he lucked into some amazing youth talent and his team is about to get ran stacked by the big clubs.

What has he won?

>Coaching and tactics wise, pochetino is superior to both pep and mourinho
Then why has he won nothing of note ever?

pochetino has been around forever and has yet to win something. He could have gone for the europa league last season but he completely threw away that competition to win nothing again. It was sad

I would consider him much better if he had tried to win that europa league, but instead I think he's simply a loser

Silly yank, trying to copy the Slovak

James' best performances were as a RM in Ancelotti's 4-4-2
I'd be more like
Bayol-Herrera-Pogs-Hamez

They are like a bad parody of the galacticos

Agreed 100%
I'll never rate him no matter what because of the legs with Dortmund, what a cunt, I'd be pretty fucking pissed if the manager of my team threw away a competition like that

>Pogba as a dm

>United
>No refball
They've had about 7 offside goals allowed to stand and 7 goals incorrectly ruled offside against them

wheres that slovak guy who btfo of customers yesterday?

>200m for Varane, Bale, and James

How long until manure loses all their customers and runs out of funds to buy meme players with?