People here still believe in the Holocaust

Holy shit you faggots grow up

The evidence against the Holocaust narrative is overwhelming
>youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc

Victim testimonies are thinly veiled propaganda filled with inaccuracies, lies, and contradictions
>youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

The infrastructure of the camps is unsuitable for the purpose of mass extermination
>youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM
torproject.org/
holomemory.ru/Photos/23276ea9-003e-46d5-9a7c-3d3ad8c34187.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumbula_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
youtube.com/watch?v=qIBs27l_NyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6dVy1-Jok
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The holocaust is a religion in the modern world. It's tied up in modern conceptions of good and evil.

It's like dawkins trying to disprove god by pointing out that the bible is factually false.... It's a waste of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM

I have to believe, its the law and i will be sent to camp if i question it.

All Jews from my grandparents village, including his family, were killed by an Einzengruppe while he was fighting on the Leningrad front. how do I know this? Well, they found their mass grave

sorry op i dont believe you, there is no evidence agaisnt the holocaust since all the vids you posted are blocked in my country

>sent to camp if i question it
>not wanting a free vacation with a new playstation
Err, I guess that's Norway, but it can't be worse

use this;

torproject.org/

cba desu, was just joking it obviously didnt happend

the holocaust is obviously real

way to commit social suicide and make yourself look like the autistic manchildren you are

nazi-cucks and nazi sympathizers are the ultimate dindu faggots

uh hello, america they were trying to fucking kill you as well, and you were definitely on their genocide list, after the jews, its was me, then you!

type t b h, it transforms into desu ? is this a plot of the jews ? desu desu desu

[COMMENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

it's called a wordfilter, newfriend.

it filters annoying dumb phrases such as "t . b . h" and replaces it with something slightly less annoying

Enjoying your stay?

Sup Forums has gaslighted me so hard with this holocaust denial bullshit I don't know what's true anymore.

i'm here since 2010 and i never used t b h so yea this is news to me

>People here still believe in the Holocaust
No we don't.

>2010

how are you finding it so far newfag?

>gaslighted
Don't say gas goy.

pretty shit as allways

The nazis weren't trying to kill americans antagonistically. America invaded germany. They were just acting in self defence.

>been here since 2010

sure thing roody-poo candyass.

other things that are filtered:

desu
senpai
baka

"back to rebbit" (if you spell reddit correctly, and yes this one was the kikes)

errr. spamfiltered.

Was cuck filtered for a bit too? Yeah it used to say kek after the filter. I didn't notice it changed back but i've been seeing cuck a lot lately.

cuck becomes kek if you type it in all caps

KEK cuck

6 Gazillion Lampshades produced behinde wooden doored gas chambers

Introducing: meme history

Anyways yeah about the holotoast.

OP,

answer me this: why would they lie? I mean come on.

>(((flag)))

>(((You)))

Reported to the European commission of tolerance and diversity for inciting violence against protected species.

oh shit! bye OP

>therefore, millions of jew babies were tortured gassed and incinerated in mass murder factories.

because holohoax "survivors" get a check every month from Germany. The kikes even say that holohoax trauma is passed down through DNA so Germany will have to pay forever.

I agree with you but that Pepe is infuriating

>why would they lie? I mean come on
Exactly, it's not like they stand to benefit financially from books movies or outrageous reparation claims. Next thing you know people will accuse the poor rabbis of creating an entire guilt industry. Get with it people it's 2016 and there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

>all these shit tabs combined with /mlp/
I know this is bait but I'm taking it anyway.

My grandfather died at Auschwitz in WWII as well, you see he was drunk while on guard and fell from a watchtower.

SO???
Years and years of historical research, shitloads of testimonies and documents are available for you to research, but two sentences about typhus and you have EVERYTHING figured out.
The holocaust wasn't a single event you nitwits, its not ONLY Auschwitz (which was a complex of three different camps!), it's a set of events that started at the early 30's!

Yeah it's an insult to /mlp/ desu

OLD

Just never forget that over 60 million goyim perished in a war your kind caused. Of course, you don't care because only G*d's chosen people matter.

Muh LoLocaust was real in my mind. You dirty Nazi goyim.

>lol never happened!
>Das juice mad it hup
>German Nazis were all about recording data
>you can find documents about how much fucking toilet was used at aushwitz
>detailed paperwork about every jew and his or her belongings

Yes faggot, it was all made up

Yeah cool, that post was definitely the extent of everything there is. Did you ignore the OP?

Have you ever questioned it on any level? Or did your creepy Rabbi who sucked your bleeding dick as an infant convince you it must be true?

Oldest joke ever.

Oh shit are you actually not baiting and are a genuine JIDF shill?

Where's that mass grave located that you mentioned a few posts up? (I ignored what I assumed was low-tier bait)

You'd think a smart Jew would get a non-Israel proxy to shill for the Holocaust from

There's no therefore. I'd bring every person that has a similar family story to post here If I could, maybe things will look a it different.
Actually that's exactly what Yad Vashem are doing, they have a massive archive of testimonials and artifacts from people that lived and died at that time

>a smart Jew would get a non-Israel proxy to shill
That could cost upwards of a dollar per month

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648b.]

wow stop being Hitler op

this database that takes anyone's random contribution?

holomemory.ru/Photos/23276ea9-003e-46d5-9a7c-3d3ad8c34187.jpg
That's the plaque
It's in Rudniya, smolensk oblast

Whoah that is a weird looking mass grave! It almost looks like a plaque and not a mass grave at all!

"oh buy goy, you see, it's against our religion to actually verify that it's a mass grave!!" - heard it.

anyone can make a plaque saying anything and put it anywhere.

I want to be very clear about this:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I'm an atheist, I don't believe in god. Because the existence of god is an extraordinary claim and there is no extraordinary evidence supporting its existence. When I apply the SAME scrutiny to the holocaust that I do about GOD, I find no extraordinary evidence. And something SO.. PHYSICAL as the holocaust, it should be easy to come up with something more than memorials, plaques, and Spielberg movies.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

The rampant holocaust denial and anti-semitism makes me disgusted to come on this website anymore

Then fucking leave.

I know you were just b8ing tho.

Will the official government report will satisfy your critical reasoning, sir?

LOL obviously not. Which government though, for the keks?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar

>"Once undressed, they were led into the ravine which was about 150 metres long and 30 metres wide and a good 15 metres deep … When they reached the bottom of the ravine they were seized by members of the Schutzpolizei and made to lie down on top of Jews who had already been shot … The corpses were literally in layers. A police marksman came along and shot each Jew in the neck with a submachine gun … I saw these marksmen stand on layers of corpses and shoot one after the other … The marksman would walk across the bodies of the executed Jews to the next Jew, who had meanwhile lain down, and shoot him."

false/forced testimony, right?

(governments are the ones to conspired together to engineer the hoax in the first place)

See this Churchill quote and try to think about what could have been falsified or exaggerated.

USSR

And being an atheist has nothing to do here, The holocaust is not an extraordinary claim. Mass murder? just a lazy Tuesday in human existance.

All you'd need is some Ground Penetrating RADAR like they use on Time Team. Wouldn't disturb the grave in the slightest.

So, what should I know in order to know the truth? Who should I ask?

>"The victims were made to lie face down on top of those who had already been shot and were still writhing and heaving, oozing blood, sing of brains and excrement. With their Russian automatic weapons set on single shots, the marksmen murdered the Jews from a distance of about two meters with a shot in the backs of their heads. One bullet per person was allotted in the Jeckeln system."

Jeckeln himself described Rumbula at his trial in early 1946.

Q: Who did the shooting?
A: Ten or twelve German SD soldiers.
Q: What was the procedure?
A: All of the Jews went by foot from the ghetto in Riga to the liquidation site. Near the pits, they had to deposit their overclothes, which were washed, sorted, and shipped back to Germany. Jews - men, women, and children - passed through police cordons on their way to the pits, where they were shot by German soldiers.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumbula_massacre

The videos in OP would be a good start.

>most corrupt government of them all

ok there bud

It's not about atheism, you missed the point entirely, it's about applying a consistent standard of scrutiny across important things.

And no, the holocaust is the most important/relevant historical event to us at the moment. Nothing else compares.

it's pointless and actually well psychologically documented, the leaf is unaware of his confirmation bias.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

No I don't care much for personal testimonies. There have been many false things in the trials that were PASSED that have since been debunked (see videos in OP).... That calls the whole trial into question.

They later dug up the bodies and reburied them in individual graves
A funny story actually, the non jews (LO GOYIM) who lived in Rudniya reported that the local head of police was the one who told the Germans where Jews live, they walked the streets and he pointed at the Jewish homes. After the shootings they couldn't find him, they thought he vanished because he was afraid to be trialed etc, the mystery ended when the grave was dug out; his body was on top of the pile. The Germans offed him when they didn't need him anymore

GPR can also see if your soil profile has been disturbed. Getting a nice soil profile takes thousands of years (basically layers of organics down through muds to rock), and fucking it up looks okay on the surface, but you won't have any layering underneath.

>All you'd need is some Ground Penetrating RADAR like they use on Time Team.
Like Polacks did in Treblinka?
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363

>She was one of those ordered to march to the ravine, to be forced to undress and then be shot. Jumping before being shot and falling on other bodies, she played dead in a pile of corpses. She held perfectly still while the Nazis continued to shoot the wounded or gasping victims. Although the SS had covered the mass grave with earth, she eventually managed to climb through the soil and escape. Since it was dark, she had to avoid the torches of the Nazis finishing off the remaining victims still alive, wounded and gasping in the grave.

you believe this shit?

If the holocaust actually never existed i would go right now on the streets and shoot every government official i could get my hands on to avenge for lying to me, corrupting my identity and blackmailing the world with lies.
Yet im not a childish faggot and holocaust denial is literally a faith followed of edgy meme boys

Why not? Shit like that could happen. Even nowadays there are people who've managed to escaped ISIS mass-executions.

There's people here that don't believe in the Armenian Genocide but you can't change what they think.

Are you a christian?

Also calling into question anything that relies on personal testimony would mean calling into question pretty much anything from the quartenary til about 1980, when cameras and such became commonplace...

So according to your point of view, Henry VIII might as well have been a fictional characted made up by the people of England?

I think you mean Einsatzgruppen, you illiterate kike. And for the most part, it was civilian co-operation that really spurred their efforts along. Jews turned each other in to the Einsatzgruppen and the Police Battalions in order to try and save their own skins... and then got executed anyway as soon as they were done sniffing out the other Jews.

Gotta love that German efficiency.

>If the holocaust actually never existed i would go right now on the streets and shoot every government official i could get my hands on to avenge for lying to me, corrupting my identity and blackmailing the world with lies.

That's why everyone's working so hard to repress it. But don't worry shlomo, things can be patched up and no I DON'T want to do a "real" holocaust, i'm not calling for death to Israel or anything. We can get along in peace. I'm thinking an apology and, basically, just to fuck off with the media monopoly and things will be fine.

This won't happen anytime soon, not in this generation. I'm thinking ahead. And what I described above is just what should happen IF it turns out that the evidence just doesn't hold up once the goyim start asking pressured questions. (they will eventually)

I don't think anyone will ever get to the truth. History is written by victors after all. Imagine what would be taught in schools if Hitler had won.
There's no getting to the real truth. But the one thing which makes me doubt at least parts of the narrative is that it is a criminal offence to deny the Holocaust in Germany and most of Europe.
This is a thousands of years old trick. You just ban speech which is inconvenient to your narrative.

Some things are more important to closely analyze and scrutinize. The holocaust is one of those things. I'm an atheist. I'm also a mathematician and I happen to have an idea of how big of a physical number 6,000,000 is, and it's an absolutely outrageously large number. If 6,000,000 jews died in a 4 year span or whatever, then we would have more problems HIDING the evidence than we do in FINDING it, that's for fucking sure.

>"I commanded Auschwitz until 1 December 1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total dead of about 3,000,000. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries."

what made Höss say this? Was he forced to?

youtube.com/watch?v=qIBs27l_NyQ

>1:20
>...gased and then burnt in of of 5 crematoria, CLEARLY seen here
>shows pic related

that's a funny looking 5 crematoria

in previous posts you literally brought up babi yar and treblinka which have both been slightly excavated where they believed mass graves to be and they found fucking NOTHING

there are no 10s and 100s of thousands of bodies buried across the soviet union. this is all side stepping the major point in that the gas chamber/cremation theory of execution is totally fucking infeasible and bizarre. whenever holocausters try to protect their dogma they try to posit the 'realistic' notions of mass murder rather than what has been agreed to happen by the holocaust industry.

people can't stomach bullshit and lies. it isn't just Sup Forums. it isn't even in the category of fringe conspiracy theory anymore. so, grab at your straws cause the people of the world are done believing in the jews claim to fame.

Well, I think that you're just atheist-dropping because it has no correlation with the subject, it's not even a good comparison for a process of thinking. I'm not making information up, on the contrary, I probably know way less then my mother and my grandfather about the story of their town, but I do know some stuff and that's what I'm passing on. If you want to touch the bodies of the dead, meet the old people who still live there and can tell you what they saw, you're welcome. The old crumbling reports are still there, crumbling in some cellar. In 50 years people could disprove with much scrutiny your own existence, because there's no evidence of you and the tonnes of "dad's cookies" you've consumed

That confession is partial payment for allowing Germany to continue existing as a country, and for the German people to continue living.

read

>which have both been slightly excavated where they believed mass graves to be and they found fucking NOTHING

what? Polacks literally found the graves

what about the Posen speeches?

>"I also want to refer here very frankly to a very difficult matter. We can now very openly talk about this among ourselves, and yet we will never discuss this publicly. Just as we did not hesitate on June 30, 1934, to perform our duty as ordered and put comrades who had failed up against the wall and execute them, we also never spoke about it, nor will we ever speak about it. Let us thank God that we had within us enough self-evident fortitude never to discuss it among us, and we never talked about it. Every one of us was horrified, and yet every one clearly understood that we would do it next time, when the order is given and when it becomes necessary."

>"I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, to the extermination of the Jewish people."

do you have any evidence for that? otherwise Hitchens' razor will be applied.

Isn't Einsatzgruppen is plural? I think there was only one involved at the case I mentioned

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6dVy1-Jok

>Before the Nazis retreated from Kiev ahead of the Soviet offensive of 1944, they were ordered by Wilhelm Koppe to conceal their atrocities in the East. Paul Blobel, who was in control of the mass murders in Babi Yar two years earlier, supervised the Sonderaktion 1005 in eliminating its traces. The Aktion was carried out earlier in all extermination camps. The bodies were exhumed, burned and the ashes scattered over farmland in the vicinity. Several hundred prisoners of war from the Syrets concentration camp were forced to build funeral pyres out of Jewish gravestones and exhume the bodies for cremation.

newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

rather not talk to or touch any dementia'd jews like this hag shown here

>the graves are in my mind
from your """"evidence"""" link
"Despite this, in a later statement they said they had discovered no mass graves."

omg, you really believe that? you are either a cuck or a kike. i'm guess you're number 2.

stfu czechfag you slimely little kike loving faggots aren't a nation nor an ethnicity

spoken like a true woman.

The weapons delivered from Czechoslovakia proved to be of paramount importance for the establishment of Israel, leading prime minister Ben-Gurion, to declare in 1968:

>(these weapons) “saved the country ... The Czech arms deal was the greatest help we then had ... without it, I very much doubt we could have survived the first month”

can't let you slander out greatest ally.

Like I said before, I don't trust personal testimonies. Too many possible ways they could have been corrupted.

6,000,000 bodies. There would be blatant physical evidence, physical evidence that would be impossible to scrutinize. Hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of skulls and bodies, should have been basically IMPOSSIBLE to cover up. Especially while fighting on multiple fronts in the greatest war of all time.