Ham Margera

Ham Margera

Ham Margerine

Why are millennials such fat losers?

Probably gets so much pussy playing the woe-is-me card that he doesn't know any other mindset.

who here earth rocker

Dude, you honestly believe a guy who has had as much pussy in his life as he did honestly cares about pussy as much as a sad sack like you?

One of my childhood friends is in a screamo band. Yes, screamo. Still.

Ham Burgera

winner

his transformation into don vito is almost complete

Where's my skatepark?

The good stuff runs out if you look like a drugged up homeless guy who hates his crew, unless you go for sympathy...

At least in heaven he can ollie a Ferrari over a ditch

It must be sad to have wasted your youth on skating then it completely dropped off the radar

Honestly. Fuck you for mocking him. He doesn't deserve this. His entire world fell apart.

You dont have to be alive to be an earth rocker.

Sick of the bullshit

Ham bumnegra

is he still not over it?

jeez, and somebody has to tell him he'll probably outlive his parents too
poor guy

He got jumped.

Andrew Stranberg is an Earth Rocker

what'll he think of eating next?

Not even just his best friend dying. His whole career fell apart at the same time. He fell into a depression and then people stopped caring about him. His fucking wife left him a year later.

Don't feed Bam

I kind of feel like it's karma. He was always an asshole. And that was on camera. Who knows what he was like off it.

What did Bam mean by this?

lmaoing @ his life

So did everyone else that was in Jackass and CKY aside from Steve O and Knoxville. Honestly he had a good chance of reinventing himself as well but he keeps squandering it and making raps about titty fucking his ass cheeks like it's 2005

We all become our fathers eventually.
I can only hope that one day Bam has a son who regularly beats him up on national television.
It's the circle of LIIIIIIIFFFEE

Fuck he's turning into Vito.

Phil only yelled. Knowing Bam he'd have a break down and begin crying

Bam pls

that what you get for being a cuck on heavy drugs
ofc his wife will leave him he was sharing her with this junky novak and admit it on jew stern

You can't cure stupid.