Trap thread continued

trap thread continued

Galaxia

There are 365.25 days in a year. Each day consists of 24 hours. Each hour consists of 60 minutes. The amount of minutes in a year is 365.25 x 24 x 60 = 525960. The Holocaust was from 1941 to 1945 which is a span of 4 years. 525,960 x 4 = 2,103,840 minutes in those 4 years.

Now its stated in the history books that the Holocaust had at least 6 million victims who were distinctly Jewish, and up to 14 million victims in total. So how many individuals were killed per minute in the Holocaust alone, and not the war? That would be at least 6,000,000/2,103,840 = 2.85192790326. Lets say about 2-3 people per minute, assuming this is going 24/7 nonstop.

Do you remember the Ugandan genocide? People kept talking about how terrible it was to be at home and hear screams outside your door, not knowing if they would come for you next. The Ugandan genocide lasted a month, or 43200 minutes, and claimed about 100,000 lives. That's 100,000/43,200 = 2.31481481481 victims per minutes, a little less than the rate that we have with the Holocaust, over the span of a month.

Now, anybody can go on a killing spree, and get away say 100 murders (which is rare). But once the word gets out that there is a madman going around town trapping/killing people.. people will begin to respond appropriately, law enforcement will show up at the scene, preventative measures will be initiate. The will world react to the violence.

Its safe to say that the RATE of killing per minute goes down to near 0 rapidly.

So my honest question is this. How could anybody maintain the rate of killing to 2-3 individuals per minute, 24/7, for 4 years?

Ok, this is ABSOLUTE fucking bullshit. I went to see Cars in the theater yesterday, and when Lightning McQueen got HOT with Sally in Radiator Springs, my boner engaged. When Lightning McQueen said "Ka-Chow!", I couldn't help it!!! I closed my eyes, and I TORE my dick to shreds, using whip like motions and pulled with great force. That was one of the best nuts I ever had, just thinking about it now gets me riled up. Thing is, I nutted all over the kid sitting right next to me, and his mom got all pissed at me, screaming at me for jacking off on her son. I told that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that jacking off is a natural, artistic, and beautiful process. You should BE HAPPY that my semen is all over your son, maybe he can learn a lesson or two about the culture and art of jacking off. HOWEVER, the movie theater managers didn't agree with me. They KICKED ME OUT of the movie theater, and I didn't even finish watching the Cars movie. Not only THAT, but they made me clean up my semen after it already dried out and solidified on the seats. THATS TORTURE!! Do you know how hard it is to clean semen after its dried out? You CLEAN semen after its FRESH out of your cock, not an hour after you fucking nutted. This is a fucking OUTRAGE. Do you really expect me to not whip out my cock and jack off when i see a HOT sex scene in a movie? Either don't ban sex scenes in movies, or LET ME jack off in your theater, assholes.

Even you want to change your identity

Boys are simply the best!

Who doesn't love some dead faggot?

no spidelmens allowed

pref femanon but if not help me cum anyway

This soothes my soul.

forgot kik
trappyfappy

Amen

Somebody should dress up as a sexy spidey trap!

im curious, did you ever say if you had decided on a name?

Death to all fags

Think its hilarious all the dudes that spam spidey just so they can be in denial about loving traps

For my self? Not yet.. But something sweet I guess..

Got more?

anything in mind or considered?
it took me ages to think of one for me, since i wanted one that would work in both danish and english

Time to derail this thread

Not much saved.. but ;)

You got a point there ;) I'll try to think about something ^^,

mate have you seen this cool new thing called suicide?

that's not new, newfag

This is now a dubs thread.

Where was this?

good idea, i remember you said you were trans too, and deciding on a name is a good step.
but fuck me it was hard to pick one when theres so many good ones. maybe i should have asked people if i "look like a sarah or not" but thats what i ended up with

How do you guys like my dubs?

You might confuse me with some one else =P
I'm more like a cd with love for butt-stuff.

Or somebody reposted my picture and pretended to be me =P

GET ON THE GROUND THIS IS A RAID

THEY'RE RESISTING OPEN FIRE!

Checked, I must admit I have no idea, but have another picture instead.

are you telling me there are two black people that post in these threads?
none the less, you look really good also

sarcasmdetector.exe (not responding)

No seriously, why the Fuck do people like traps? Its men in woman's clothing. If you like men THAN DATE MEN. Im tired of these fucking degenerates on my Sup Forums.

Witnessed, this is beautiful

This thread is ruined

Might be. I haven't uploaded anything for at least three to four weeks.. I'm really shy about this >,

so close yet so far

>my b
you and the spiderfag have only been here for a few months. kill yourselves already. the only reason you are here is because you are in denial.

Holy shit, who got the GET?
>759555555

No wonder =P

>Im tired of these fucking degenerates on my Sup Forums.
newfaggot nigger where the fuck do you think youre at

regular show btw underage btw

You and spidey are regulars that keep our thread on the front page!
Thanks =)

learn to use the filter you stupid fucking newfag

>spiderfag
They are many of us down gay boy

It doesn't even know how to properly form sentences. Figures.

Traps have been here since the sites inception. Doesn't make it any less gay though.

you's black?

You don't get to decide what is posted on here, it's not your fucking website. Please commit suicide.

Nice