Chart thread

RIP topsters edition. Alternative: neverendingchartrendering.org/

Post your taste and have other anons emotionally ruin you

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Kz4w7Dy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck all of you

We got to get topsters back, so I can put albums that Neverending doesn't have on my chart

women - public strain
felt - Forever Breathes the Lonely Word
the sound - jeopardy
chameleons - script of the bridge

desu getting sick of chart threds

mu is dying, we're like a refugee camp for musician enthusiasts or whatever . share whatever you want. We have a feels chat and we don't discriminate against your shit taste or delete comments or censor you like other music discords.
>>discord.gg/Kz4w7Dy
Plz join ;_;

you might like 8ball and MJG

+++Exuma, Weakling, Comus
You might like Spirogyra - St. Radigunds

+++Ys, Clube da Esquina, Chico Buarque
Belchior - Alucinação

Low Roar - 0

Fuck I just realized I forgot Up on the Sun in my chart. Either way, I fuck with you heavy, listen to PIL

check out the comp "your secret's safe with us"
keep listening to shitty hiphop or whatever

it's fine if you don't like hip hop, but you're just making yourself look pathetic by saying shit like that
like half of my chart isn't even hip hop, and you're comparing my chart of which the hip hop is almost all uk to a chart which is 100% american
how about this: nice obscure chart mate, it looks unnecessarily obscure, contrarian and just plain dishonest but hey if you get your epeen strokes from it then it's all good right

you sound butthurt, sorry you have shallow taste in music that doesn't extend past the last two decades

this but unironically

sorry I didn't realize timespan was important when it comes to your favourite music, it's ironically shallow that you'd point that out
maybe if you focused on things you enjoy rather than superficial shit like
>hmm i wonder if my taste is broad and cultured enough to get some rep in this thread
-maybe you'd stop being the kind of shitty personality that likes to make snide comments about other people at every opportunity

Nice chart
Alternative TV-Vibing the senile man

heard it, but good record, thanks
have you heard "flaming tunes"?
offshoot of this heat, quite dreary/gloomy post-punk stylings, seems like you enjoy pretty morose music
i'm sorry you spend so much time thinking of ways to justify your juvenile, limited tastes

I spent as much time as it took me to type and that's not a refute at all, but I should've expected as much - I'm done here user you're a lost cause enjoy life and all that

I need a beer :(

bump
alcohol sucks

Is there a way to make a chart on neverending that is the same layout as the ones on topsters?

just finished low roar - 0, thanks user it was a pretty enjoyable experience

television - marquee moon

yuck - yuck

awesome chart dude

totem - white suns

i need something to drown my misery in

badillac - together pangea

so can someone explain to me how topsters fucked up so goddamn bad? site being inconsistently up or down for years, and now just shutting down permenantly when it was just a glorified convenient pic collage? what am i missing that it made it so hard to keep the site running?

i don't think so, i'm gonna miss it

Elliott Smith - Roman Candle
Neil Young - Harvest

I don't want to fucking reorganize all my albums, my autism will have me doing that shit for fucking hours on end

i cant make aesthetic charts with neverending this SUCKS

>iktf
photoshop / paint aren't too hard though

hewwo

i guess doing it manually isnt that bad but i'm so lazy

fuck you

either had trouble with the server itself or couldn't pay to keep hosting it i guess

kevin drumm - sheer hellish miasma

Constance - Southpacific

grazie

jim o'rourke
icy demons
love theme

noise - tenno

>noise - tenno
thanks, guy

no problemo

Anyone have some recommendations? I'd appreciate it.