Real cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else who wasn't single. NO cuck shit...

Real cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else who wasn't single. NO cuck shit. OC pics and videos/stories welcome

buuump

cheated on my gf. while i was fucking the girl, my gf was texting me.

Pics of said girl?

Fucked a married woman while he husband was at work, never caught us be he came in one day yelling "I fucking knew it blah blah blah" long story short bitch was preggo with his kid (They already had a kid but bitch was still wild) she sucked a mean dick though.

Hot as fuck. Any pics?

I have tits and pussy saved on my phone jut haven't saved it on pc yet, she also went to jail for burning down her old job, seeing her mugshot gave me a whole hearted kek

Got nudes from a girl who was in a long distance relationship with her man in high school. Broke them up she found another man and did it again.

Lel

bump

I'm married and routinely post on CL Casual Encounters. At first I wasn't getting too many hits, but when I included a picture with my face blurred out and a very direct, very specific post - everything blew up, no pun intended.

Last night I got a blowjob by an 18 or 19 year old while her parents were away. I live in a tourist-centric city so there's a lot of women and couples looking for someone to join them for the weekend. Occasionally I'll get somebody local and I routinely play around with a couple (he's in his mid-40's and she's early to mid-30's) and she's gorgeous. I usually fuck his wife while he licks my balls and right before I cum, I pull out (pull off the condom) and let me suck me off. The last time we met up, they both sucked on my dick then did a cum swap.

Never been faithful in a relationship. Been with the same woman for 10 years. Cheat all the time.

I honestly envy anyone that's bi. It seems like your swinger options are much more wide open as a single male. Couples that are both having just as much fun with the extra person don't have that bickering vibe either - plus playing the game with cuck couples is usually annoying.

Oh well, to each their own

This sounds like a dream to me. How does your wife feel about it?

Been with mine for 2 years. Joined the navy and went on a fucking rampage of ass after boot camp. Do you ever stop feeling like a such of piece of shit? I’m still with her and plan on marrying her

Have any hot pics of other married cheating sluts?

At first I wasn't completely onboard, but when I started to fuck his wife, it just felt like another woman licking my balls and ass.

His wife is completely open to everything and he doesn't care just so long as I cum in his mouth. I actually look forward to them asking me to stop by for another play session.

She doesn't know and would lose her shit if she found out that I cheated on her. Luckily I workout on a daily basis late at night so she just thinks I am at the gym.

My ex came around off and on for 10 years while she was in a relationship with a another dude. She would cook me dinner and id fuck the shit out of her all the time.

Me and my friends are in junior year of highschool.
I start talking to this girl, innocent, cute, nice to talk to. Call her Sam
Her friend, we'll call her sarah, starts talking to me as she is always one to take attention away from Sam. So me and sam who were just getting to know each other sam lowkey liking me, talk less and less. Fast forwad and i end up dating sarah and my best frined "jon" is now dating sam. Sarah was a bit more experienced, out going but a bit more bitchy in my opinion. Me and sarah are at probably our 8th month when sam no longer liking the realtionship with my jon, turns to me. Jons a nice guy so sam doesnt really wana hurt him so she keeps it on the downlow. Meanwhile me and sarah are trucking along me becoming less involved in it as sam starts talking to me more. Sam starts talking bout how she only ever liked me and was dating jon to still stay close. Me and sam are getting closer both neglecting our current relationships. Fast forwad a month and im banging sam on the lowkey and keeping my actual relationship. Another month and both of our relationships are dissolved and only me and sam are left. Best friend still doesnt know that i did this 3 years ago

Ahhh. I see. Well, good luck with everything. I hope you stop/get your fill before you one day get caught, lol. If you love her and care about the relationship, that is.

ive banged so many women who were married to navy dudes, i would just assume shes cheating on you too

btw, i dont seek these affairs out. these women dont even tell me theyre married until after we fuck or kiss or whatever.

if it makes you feel better, i sort of feel like a pos too, except, if it werent for chicks married to navy guys, i'd still be a virgin, so, no regrets really. most people are cunts anyway, you most likely are too.

is your wife a minority? if so i may have already fucked her

>me 25
>dating this girl nearing 2 years, always faithful, never had any doubts
>I get a new job shadowing this cute girl teaching me how to make quality espresso drinks
>we hit it off, I really like her, first time thinking about cheating with gf
>gf notices me texting her gets super jealous, blocks her even tough she's my boss
>meanwhile an old ex gf (the toxic kind that fucks reeeeaaaaallly good but is fucking bananas) texts me out of like 3 years of silence
>we catch up it's all good
>don't tell gf since she's already pissed at me
>ex snaps me pics of her in the shower, then a pic with her female roommate eating her pussy (she's bi, we would hookup with her girl friends in college together)
>moment of weakness, memories of shit like this, snap her the D
>she sends back a snap fingering herself in the shower
>tell myself to stop, freeze her out for a couple of days
>things with gf get better, still good friends with manager girl
>ex snaps me a week later, asks me to come to a beach house for a couple of days when she comes to town
>say I can't she teases me relentlessly, get into huge argument with gf, say fuck it lie and go
> within ten minutes of getting there we make out, that night we hook up literally all night, wake up and do that some more. Pretty much three days of drinking smoking, going to the beach and sex.
>I travel for work so gf isn't really suspicious
>come back, feel like total shit, tell gf she slaps the shit out of me, breaks some of my records (she was Salvadorian, crazy fuckers, great titties) break it off grab my crucial shit, go to work, me and manager girl go out, she consoles me at the bar after I tell her about GF and Ex we talk, then we make out and she gives me head in the car
>gf tries to take me back, but I just said no, I fucked up really bad and there was just no saving it.
>Definitely one of the worst moral areas of my life but yeah I'd do it again

pic manager girl