Why are the Alt-right males so effeminate?

Why are the Alt-right males so effeminate?

I don't know but it's one of the reasons I don't call myself one eventhough normies mistake me as a borderline white nationalist when I am really not

You tell me, darling.

This isn't alt-right, and the alt-right would call you a nigger for assuming Milo speaks for them.

Males are more effeminate in general as a result of traditional values being replaced by liberal ones.

So they can appeal to Swedish men.

How do you not get it? He acts effeminate and makes a big deal out of his homosexuality because it deflects him from all the usual criticism people like him would face for their comments.
They cant call him a racist, straight male because he rubs it in their faces that hes a fag and worships the BBC.

Nice anecdote.

And why do they all have that Hipster Macklemore haircut?

he stronger and more thick skinned than most of the hetero males i know.

Yes I'm sure it's got nothing to do with him actually being an effeminate fag.

Alt-right already tainted itself by being openly racist like the idiots they are. It even has that in the description of Alt-right on Wikipedia.

SWEDEN YES

YES SWEDEN

Seen these a lot. What's the story behind them? Any reason (aside from Sweden Yes!) that they make the males prance around whilst the females just confidentially wave?

I want to kill myself

*confidently

Name one successful movement in the last 50 years that hid its real goals.

Homosexuality and effeminate behaviour are the last bastion of implicit white identity.

This

You don't get any whiter than pan-europeanism and homosexuality.

here's the real question: why are gays so effeminate?

this has nothing to do with Alt-Right.

>borderline white nationalist
TIME TO PICK A SIDE
CAUSE WE'RE BUILDING A WALL

Why are the alt left men women?

Holy fuck Greg Johnson is a faggot. Milo is a faggot. Jack Donovan is a faggot. I don't know if Spencer is a faggot or not but he certainly looks like one. Millenial Woes admitted to being a faggot. TRS are anonymous 40 something retards who spout pol memes and talk like they are in high school.

Because you sjew faggots get so mad at our parody of you

Checked

>I don't know if Spencer is a faggot or not but he certainly looks like one

He's married to a Russian woman.

Source? All I ever heard is that he is 40 and childless.

Woes abandoned the alt right cause he experienced the glory of the BBC and reconsidered his anti immigrant views.

Did you really just her daling??!!

Can I has your stuff?

>88

Oh and I completely forgot about these faggot's right here. Truly the alt-right is rising.

Fuck, I was worried I was turning into a edgelord alt-righty, but after seeing this I feel relieved. I will never be as cringey as this.

From what I understand, boys were told to act like girls and vice versa.

He's talked about his wife in the podcasts. The one I can think of when he directly references his wife is the Shining podcast.

If I remember correctly, his wife is late 20s so I guess he has plenty of time for kids.

>this haircut

They all look different....

Source?

Yeah, stop being a fucking libertarian FAGGOT.

INTRINSICALLY WHITE

They wanna look like Nazis

Pe-Pay? Oh, you mean Pe-Pay? What's wrong with Pe-Pay?

he;s not effeminate, he's a faggot.

cause it's AWOOOOOOVEMENT~!
:3

>effeminate

"They" aren't.

Milo is.

Unlike the left, the Right actually practices diversity.

>swede
>calling some else effeminate

How does abdul's dick taste?

>Mackelmore Haircut

It's literally called a Hitler Youth.

Many hipsters were embarrassed to ask for it because of that.

The alt-right was sporting it for ages. Brad Pitt got it for a movie. Hipsters followed suit.

One of the best things about it is seeing white leftist dudes trying to look cool but actually just looking like Nazis.

You can be effeminate but still not a pathetic weakling, I think it's called dandyism.

i just got a fashy haircut
it's pretty good i must say, especially for summer, as your sides stay nice and cool.
You do have to take care of it and comb it backwards, or you will just end up looking like a edgy emo/hipster type.