User please rate this petite milf or I will start crying

user please rate this petite milf or I will start crying.

Seriously, I badly need to know wwyd to her. It's not like I've ever asked anything of you before.

Going out of my mind here.

Pls user

7/10

Rough blowjob and cum on her face

More like 10/7

8/10. Would have intecourse with her

Nice legs
Let’s see them spread open

I am so so grateful to know what you would do to her. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night worried about this, so I get up and ask again.

Sorry all the pics are from FB. She doesn't know I follow her. It's so awesome.

I am so relieved to know so many of you would have sex with her. I'll ask again in a couple of hours to see if you've changed your minds.

Well... I'm not a fan of sauerkraut hair or droopy eyes.The only thing that could make that worse is ponytails on wavy hair.
I'm also a fan of more ... substantial women. I'm tall, and I like lookin' 'em in the eye when we're bangin'.
So with a little lady,. I'd have most fun going down and getting a good, closeup eyeful, snortin' some juice, gettin' her to make more and sucking it up. Then I'd let my tongue get to know her down there, and make sure I get to the south pole, which had better be clean.

More?
Does she do anal?

She looks like a spinner
Reverse cowgirl would be a fun position

You sound like an amazing catch user

Go for it she’s at least a 7/10

Nudes?

Skinny, no tits, not in great shape, older, weird teeth.

6/10

best petite milf rate thread ever

She seems pretty fit

Need ass, then will rate

Poor arm tone in the pics, no definition in leg muscles.

She's skinny not fit.

I would take her out to dinner and might fuck her if we hit it off, but I would not try too hard or be too bummed if it did not happen.

OMG I am loving all the attention she is getting. You have no idea how much this means to me.

What would you eat?

Pussy