Sup Forums I seriously need some help

Sup Forums I seriously need some help
>be me
>smoke weed with friend
>he talks about almost doing meth/speed with coworker while smoking
>finish smoking thinking nothing of it
20 minutes later
>feel light headed, heartbeat at ninety something resting (I’m usually in 60-70 range I believe), fidgety, nauseous
Do you think he laced the weed? Am I just being a hypochondriac paranoid retard because I’m having an anxiety attack?

Help

I’m honestly worried
I only smoke weed occasionally because I’m an alcoholic chronically and if I don’t get high on weed sometimes I’m at much higher risk for alcohols

I don’t want to be addicted to more things, I’m so scared
I know I shouldn’t do drugs in the first place but I fucked up man and I’m weak

Shameless self bumping

no body laces weed you retard

A meth addict wouldn't waste their meth

You freakin out over nothing.

You're just being paranoid OP. When I used do a lot of stimulants, my heart rate was like fucking double that. Just relax man, have some orange juice, have some chips and salsa. You'll feel better.

>meth addict
He’s not a meth addict as far as I know, he’s my good friend, but I’m usually the one with more money so maybe he could be trying to get me hooked so I could buy it for him? Idk man I’m fucking spooped
Even lying in bed I feel fucked

OP just relax man. You created this ridiculous scenario out of paranoia. Chill.

Put on some netflix and eat a giant bowl of peanut m&m's, you'll feel much better.

Definitely overreacting cause high. Like someone else said your heartbeat would be way higher if you smoked ice.

Jerk off or something, it should help

Chill. Youre just paranoid. It happens to the best of us

No one wastes drugs on "lacing weed"

Sup Forumsro. Don't trip man I had the same thing happen to me. After smoking weed for like 6 months done day I had a serious panic attack. After that weed was never the same for me. Now it happens every time I smoke. I quit cold turkey after that. Don't trip man you'll be fine. It felt like I was having a heart attack. My heart was beating like a fucking race car. Super paranoia. You'll be fine bro you just gotta come down.

We're here for you OP. Or I am at least. No homo tho.

lots of people in NZ lace weed. I used to go to a certain dealer because it would be laced half of the time, technically it's a good way to build business albeit by putting yourself out of pocket.

smoked black hash once that was laced with opium...fuck shit was ca$h.

Alright thanks guys I was hoping I sounded like a giant retard because that means I’m probably fine
Gonna jerk off while eating peanut m&m’s and watching Netflix thanks niggers

Riders on the storm

you'd probably taste or smell something unusual while smoking. Worst case it was and you'll live.

Sorry op but you're dead

they still lace weed with PCP? i remember watching Cops and niggers were climbing the fucking walls on that shit.

>dissassociatives
Not even once, fuck that shit. Give me uppers or opiates none of that freak the fuck out shit.

OP, what you're feeling is normal and natural. It's your vagina moistening up for your friends large and veiny purple helmeted warrior.

Your body is realizing what a faggot you are and is adapting accordingly. you likely already have AIDS too so congrats, yay you!

Just the weed and paranoia, meth is like 115-140, watch drugs lab on youtube

My best friend smoked a joint laced with PCP before the first day of school. He got the cops called on him because he kept hearing the teacher call his name for the roll, so he would go "HERE!", but the whole room was actually totally silent. Got put into a mental hospital where a nurse told him God doesn't exist.

Not how smoking meth works. You'd be feeling GREAT if you did. (Please don't smoke meth ever)

The THC probably has you paranoid. Chill out and enjoy your weed buzz or whatever.

I was getting panic attacks and HR at 115 on weed after smoking for 20 years. Normal (4 in the 50s. Even went to the ER with bp at 200 and hr at 140. Quit for almost a year, only smoked 2 times recently, but seem to be back to before.

Never buy weed in white trash country you lucky bastard, because you'll find you're dead wrong

Unlikely, weed is the cheapest drug around, who would lose money by lacing it?

You're not retarded, just paranoid man, you're gonna be fine.
Listen to some chill music and get some food, then cozy up and do something fun/enjoyable to take your mind off it and you'll be better in no time. It all else fails, just remember it's not permanent and you'll be okay in an hour or two.

That’s why I keep some Valium on hand when I smoke a stron saliva. Calms the panic if I get out of hand.

You just smoked a little too much weed.
Eat some food and watch something chill on TV and you'll be fine.

People lace weed with meth so smoothbrain trash will come back over and over again wanting more of "that good shit" once they're addicted, most people I live around are dumb enough not to realize it's actually sugared

Hot showers are the best remedy

This.
Giving away expensive drugs for free without telling your client is bad for business.

No they don’t.

I know officer dipshit told your class all about it during the DARE class, but it just doesn’t happen with weed.

Drug dealers who like losing money don't exist.
A user might mix the two for personal use, but dealers aren't going to give away free drugs.

Go tell that to half the people that smoke here and see what they say, it's even happened to me dude

Don’t lie on the internet. You just smoked some heavy sativa and took an unplanned trip to the moon.

I get that with high THC strains, I stick with CBD. A xanax works for me otherwise, have a glass of water and hit the bed. room will be spinning but just hang in there, YOU WILL NOT DIE.

>90 something resting

I wouldn't worry until you made it to 120

if you made it to sleep before noon the next day you're prolly gucci

>it's even happened to me dude

No it didn't.

Shut up faggot

ok

Op has posted this number 3 different times this evening. What a faggot.

Wrong thread