I have a jeep patriot 2016 4x4 and I accidentally drove with the E break on for about 3 meters (Im not a eurofag) and...

I have a jeep patriot 2016 4x4 and I accidentally drove with the E break on for about 3 meters (Im not a eurofag) and these signals wont come off. A few mins ago it wouldnt let me drive past 40, i breaked waited a few seconds and then i coild accelerate again. WTF is going on?

I think you've fucked the flux capacitor.
Just buy a replacement at your local auto shop.

Lol no idea but I feel like youre not telling the whole truth. Driving with the e-break on isn't a huge deal over a short distance

Ask /o/ but this is why I wont drive anything newer than 05. Everything puts them in limp mode.

It's likely just a code that needs cleared, but could have damaged the ABS, surprised it happened that quick though. E-brake usually just engages the rear breaks so, how much damage could that do?

Probly messes up the abs sensor that on your rotors it’s just a little sensor with a wire look at it and fix it

is ur Ebrake electronic, if so u probably fucked up ur abs system.

Shitty dodge/jeep crap. Remove a battery terminal and put it back on.

>wouldnt let me drive past 40
crawl home mode

Turn your car off, wait a few min, and continue on. If it persists you'll have to take it in for inspection.

Fucking tissue paper new cars

ur fucking retarded but you definitely over-rode your electrical system. Is your JEEP a standard or auto? If it's auto, it's gonna cost you a shit-ton to fix.

That shouldnt mess up abs. Locking up wheels is what they are made to detect.

its auto but i still have warranty. New cars are about as strong as egg shells

Yeah, i work at a dealership. Crazy how easy it is to fuck these new cars up. And old car would simply have hot drums/rotors.

is the transmission on it or something like this fucked? ibefore it would nt go over 40 i left the car off for a good 3 hours so it could get a break

>jeep patriot

Well there's your problem.

Don't admit to doing anything wrong, just take it in.
Don't give them the chance to screw you out of warranty.

This

The guy there is a fucking gypsy

>good advice detected

>jeep

There's your problem

I love when I let people drive my second car, it's a mildly worked plaything of mine with old faithful cable throttle.
Every single person wrenches their neck when they first take off, being used to the lag and computerized throttle control of ETC

Kek that’s too go good

whats going on is you bought a piece of shit chrysler

I drive an 03 silverado. I know aalll about the shitty throttle lag. Chevy is the worst about that.

Limp mode. Turn the car off for a while and then turn it back on. If still in limp mode, you can try clearing the codes with Torque+ODBII connector, or disconnecting the battery for a few minutes.

Your car should be fine if it wasn't specifically in a 4x4 mode. 3 minutes wouldn't damage anything except the rear brake drums and wear out the brake shoes. Not sure if 4x4 would damage the transfer case, but I doubt it. One of my mom's dimwit friends drove at freeway speeds with the handbrake engaged for over two hours once and the car was fine (though the brakes were hosed).

/thread

I disconnected the battery, turned the car back on and same problems. How the fuck could driving with the e break on for a few damn feet give my car a disease?

you own a jeep. get used to it being a fucked up piece of shit.

You must bridge the + and - terminals of the battery with your penis

Do you have an ODB2 dongle? You can just pull the codes to figure out what you broke.

you fucking idiot. you don't even deserve an explanation of how that's wrongo bongo

I do have a dongle but only in between my legs

Try connecting that then. Maybe if you short out the ECU, your car will work again.

oh shit nigger, you accidently-ed the whole thing. fuck. damn. your car has super aids now. kill yourself, in the car, post, get dubs, car MAY, just MAY, fucking be alright after that