Would you date a fat chick if she had patrician taste?

would you date a fat chick if she had patrician taste?

no. next question.

no, i'm shallow as fuck

I date everybody based primarily on personality, so yeah

No. I've never found even a "curvy" girl attractive. It's skinny or nothing.

/thinspo/ guy with thicc gf is the patrician couple

virgins

I would date almost anyone who liked me and wasn't physically painful to look at

>would you date a fat chick
no

you can't shame me into liking you, beluga

I have NO shame

lmao this

I wouldn't date any girl unless she was both attractive and intelligent. Not one or the other has to be both. Similar interests aren't a necessity but very preferred. Most of the girls I attract are tumblr thots and art hoes so they're more like pseuds than actually intelligent or interesting.

feeling sad drinking alone again tonight boys?

I've had better experiences with fatties in pretty much all regards, I'd go for it without thinking twice.

This

Only most of the girls I attract are fat chicks with kids, life is hard.

Only if they have a cute face.

i wouldn't date anyone

nope. stuffing your face again tonight, hambeast?

>would you date a fat chick
yes

actually, i find music taste comes after most other things. if she likes certain bands or scenes then that is a bonus, but i have found most girls to be relatively malleable in terms of what they will listen to/tolerate.

Yes if her taste were truly patrician. I would verbally berate her and emotionally manipulate her so should we believe she's not good enough for any other man all while fat shaming her into getting /fit/

actually i'm sitting in my daughter's tent with my wife drinking and watching donnie darko in the living room.

close though.

imagine the smell

>can't unsmell

I am, yes. But I’m not either of those 2. Also I feel like my family would be ashamed of me if I dated thicc

he was asking your wife, m8

>Grabbing her gut cause its bigger than both tits

Nah nigga, nah.

>implying sex isn't the easy part of relationships
you aren't special for doing what everyone learned to do in middle school, faggot.

and no, i wouldn't date a fat chick even if her music taste was good. if she can't even take care of herself then what makes anyone believe she's fit for a responsible, healthy relationship, let alone raising children?

>implying that isn't hot as fuck

yes bc fatties are my weakness

Bellybutton fucking is a crime on our planet

disgusting. i can almost smell the voided self-esteem from here.

Ooof that's bottom of the barrell mate

I knew a couple girls like that, and got very close with one, but she eventually found a boyfriend because I never did anything. We still talk sometimes though so who knows what can happen in the future?

>fat girls with small breasts
Isn't that just so sad?

fucking never ever.

That's glorious, mate. Ass and thighs > breasts

didn't even notice this

I recognize that goth fatty

everyone in middleschool learned to do it, but not you?

at this point yes but its not fair cause i havent jerked off in 3 weeks

Oh shit, that's fucking nice

made me feel a little bit sick

respect to those that find that hot, but fuck keep that shit to yourselves.

>that fupa sticking out

You can't fuck someone's taste. You fuck and have physical intimacy through their body. 'Chubby' is a deal breaker.

Makes a point.

>the point
>your head
bellend

nope, fat women are disgusting.
i would date a fat guy if he had patrician taste and a sizable Benis tho

>implying sex isn't the easy part of relationships
the fact you say this just outlines how clueless you are.

keep masturbating 3-5 times a day telling yourself it builds stamina.

Heart disease and diabetes is a big turn-off for me

Sup Forums

wtf kind of opinion is this lool

Yup. That's my fetish to begin with, but her having patrician taste would make it even better.

no, user, the fact that you place any sort of credence on sex in the first place shows how clueless YOU are.

sex is sex. it's just another hobby to most people on the planet. sex is a grain of sand compared to long, worthwhile, healthy relationships on the beach of interpersonal connections. and it absolutely is the easy part; most modern women aren't worth shit past it if you haven't noticed by now.

Top tier taste m8

I'm gay

Women are considered profound. Why? Because we never fathom their depths. But women aren't even shallow

When you've gone down that path and fucked fatties you learn that they have terrible personalities, every single one is insecure, shallow, and lazy.

What happens in reality is the exact opposite of tv/movies, the naturally better looking the girl the nicer and objectively she usually is, These fat or ugly girls are 9/10 absolute cunts.

I'm talking about beauty in a classical sense, not some IG whore with caked on makeup btw.

ok well I'm too ugly and low value to be with regular girls

The one redpill that you will ever need, disregard the others, just take this one children: the media and tv lied to you about 98% of everything. It's all bullshit. Purge your mind of that horsecrap conditioning.

>entire thread is triggered hambeasts and chubby chasers calling everyone else virgins despite being completely unfuckable themselves

I have no problem with fat chicks.

Their obesity causes them to die early.

I've had a surprising amount of luck with fat girls, oddly. I don't know why, but I've avoided nearly every stereotype about them so far. Doesn't make much sense compared to others' experiences, honestly.

>mfw feeders are a self correcting problem because the fat fuck cattle are too big to have kids safely

i would never date a fat chick or a patrician chick

pleb girls are sexier and i like to feel superior

Do you mean fat girls in general or the feminist/alt ones with tattoos that wear doc martens and are vocal about their dislike of children?

Maybe if she had a pretty face and a 'good personality'.

The real question is: would a fat chick date me?

One does not exist without the other, when they're fat they become bitter and to channel that bitterness and move the blame for their problems away from their own actions they turn into feminists.

only if she was hot

If she in same way thought she would benefit from it/is in need of an ego boost/wants to get back at someone. It actually has very little to do with you yourself when dealing with hambeasts.

>you aren't special for doing what everyone learned to do in middle school, faggot.
>middle school

lol

If you're a degenerate, I guess.

Not at all, Some fatties are cunts, some are sweethearts who just have little self control when it comes to food. Some skinnies are sweethearts, some are roasties who will fuck you over.

this, fat girls suck a mean dick and ride like crazy, it's the patrician choice

Again, somehow my girlfriend doesn't fall into that. I do know what type of girl you're talking about, though, and they have to be avoided like the plague, but I have found a few who don't fit that pattern.

>fat girls suck a mean dick
this is one of the biggest memes

I'm not interested in her personality
And I can't put my dick in her college degree

Women are stupid and I don't respect 'em.
That's right, I just have sex with 'em.

Right on, user

it takes a long time or may never happen but qt girls with patrician taste are out there. Best to keep improving yourself in the mean time

I gave up long ago. I chose MGTOW.

>no. too redpilled on women.

fat girs are another problem on top of cray

Dating girls with """patrician""" taste is grossly overrated, mostly by people that have never done it. It's infinitely better to find someone with basic tastes that you can improve rather than someone with better taste who's utterly mentally ill.

I did, she had the right amount of thickness too.

so you became gay then

>basic tastes that you can improve
You overestimate this, but is a decent viable option.

Where's the overestimation? I'm just speaking from experience.

uhhhh is there any more

>get very slightly chubby patrician gf
>put in next to no effort because she has low self esteem
>makes good food and listen to noise records together

idk about you fags but this is the life

girl in my year liked me

I was a social retard and she weren't really my thing. It's hilarious how I used to have standards.

every time I look on fucking facebook know she's going to shellac concerts or some shit like that

bitch If I'd known that then I'd have made a move

Honestly, I'd go for patrician, intelligent, nice girls first and foremost, appearance is a big bonus (especially if they're fat) but it's not mandatory.

Sure, as long as she had a cute face. I'm a fat dude so I'd be doing pretty well.

I've never met a girl who has really shared my tastes in music.My best online friend has a fair amount of overlapping taste but only likes slow and "feely" music whereas I prefer upbeat stuff most of the time.

Why do people think it's shallow to want to be attracted to the person they date? How a person looks is the first thing you notice about someone and romantic feelings come from your instinct to mate. Being attracted to your mate should be the most important priority in a relationship.

only ugly people think that. and not everybody has the same standards either. probably plenty of guys who think the woman in the op is hot.

Of course, it's a very personal thing. But people consider it shallow if you're not attracted to a fat girl and that's absurd.

depends on how fat. bitch in op is too fat. and i dont care about her music taste

because theyre implying that all you care about are looks which is true for some people but not all.

>his primary incentive for dating someone is their musical taste
I wouldn't date anyone fat enough to have a double chin or an "apron belly" as a result.

It honestly depends on the smell of/how she groomed her pussy. Is she pretty? I want some nice firm curves and rolls and perferably some nice DSL too. If this if granted, and she has patrician taste I will fuck her and treat her like a queen

>implying I wouldn't fatten up a girl with patrician taste if given the chance

etc

what the fuck is up with all the niggers on Sup Forums tonight

I'm not even just memeing this is fucking WorldStarHipHop levels of niggers

Honestly I would date an overweight chick if she had immaculate hygine and good fashion sense. No morbidly obese chicks.