What can white people do to apologize for slavery?

What can white people do to apologize for slavery?

send them back to africa

Hang more niggers

Make niggers realize that what we did was justified

Reestablish slavery, niggers aren't good for anything else. I mean just look at cuntmerica

End slavery. Oh wait, we already did.

Fuck White Guilt

This.

Option 1 and 3 every time my man, make sure we're saging to so we dont bump this faggots spam threads

Your people are still dying and you want them to suck your people off for an apology, was your head kicked in or something

Not even lying about this. Black lives matter thinks white people should erase all criminal history of black people, release all black politicians who were convicted of corruption or other major felonies, guarantee a yearly salary for every black person so that they can live comfortably, give black people free college education, repay every black person multiple thousands of dollars for the "mental and physical" anguish society has put on them.

Niggers need to die

white people have to pay taxes for your welfare

/thread

This is now a r34 thread

There isn't. We've been apologizing for over 100 years and even if they literally have everything and whites have nothing they'll still expect apologies. Just look at jews today, no different than biblical times.
Just ignore them, don't give them the pleasure of even caring

Playing victim for their ancestors.

Modern Day slavery also referred as a work.
I hear that's culturell thing niggers dont have job

I thought being in a gang was a full time job, am I wrong ?

inform the blacks "the kingz tha wuz" were the ones who sold their ancestors to the white man.
now the truth can set them free

>apoLOGize

here have an upboat

I'd think after four hundred and twenty-wtfever years we could all stop whining about it and move on. Is that ok with you nigger or are you trying to spread hate ?

Tbh I don't even feel bad

End their miserable existence.

Free return trips

Back to wakanda or wadiya or whatever their nigger eden is named

All races are scum equally, especially your mom OP since her infested cunt spawned something as pathetic as you

Wait I thought we were all of the same race

Please?

Just some races are more intelligently impaired. Like subhuman africans with average iq of 60.

Less then monkeys.... like...nigga... we could teach sign language to monkeys and id rather have koko the gorilla as an employee

Dear Black People,
I am so sorry that White People whom I never knew
enslaved Black People whom you never knew.
Yours truly,
the neighbourhood White Boy

By not giving a fuck about what happend with a generation that no one presently was a part of. Fuck off

One would think that they want to be enslaved again. With all the whining about it all the time. They do it subconciously. They need a reason to live. A master.

Sure, apologize for this too.

I think an 18.5% tax on all white ppls income - whether it's wages or welfare - that's then given to people of color as reparations for the next two hundred years.

Team up with Mexicans to stab nigs since boxing always solves a good racial crying.

Faggots will be known for the faggots they are. Used to be the most Italian and native American whites put up a fight until niggers had gay for manly slavemaster. That one you don't hear. They ain't shit and everyone who pushes this hateful bullshit deserves to be stabbed. Bounce the token black in your group.

We already had talking monkeys in the 1st world. That's nice.

What a fucking degeneracy. Its white but with brain and face complexity of a nigger. A white human with ape face. This is race traitor lol

They will.

Vas a pagar con tus hijos.

Puto.

I think that by end of first year 6 gorrilion niggers would be in white concentration camps in a final solution 2.0

Dont test white people. You have democracy and equality dont fuck it up negro

Lmao the fucking mom looks like a brick

By doing it again

holy fuck that pic made me kek heartilly

Slavery was a mistake by idiots for bringing niggers here.

It still had a purpose and it shows. Your monkey would be happy to be curbed stomped in public by his KFC master.

Fuck off rocky. Nigge're literally expect gay sex from me. Every one i've met.

Liberals are literally wicked and should be put in concentration camps little chicano Indian shits I disown them. Fuck niggerlovers. Niggers are asking for it. These house niggers and uncle toms are asking for it. They want to be white and take your skin.

#teamslave

At least 100000th lashings was a goron from zelda.

Sounds like a community of divides home's, just blaming others for the bad decisions of theirs parents (or absence of they) instead of doing something by himself.

This so hard.

If this happens they'll get called terrorists and monsters before being eaten alive or shot by child soldiers. Niggers ain't shit. They rape the straight African men and white guys from south Africa. We don't want more niggers here. Rich Indians might pay to hunt them.

The only spawn is the niglet with the jew liberal atheist single mother here.

FUCK WHITE GUILT

You think that thing .can walk through Europe without being called a monster by other monsters such as astaroth publicly hanged and set on fire for being an abomination from whoredoms and witchcraft?

Spain and modern France and Germany would do that.

Sending them back to africa?

i never owned slaves; i have nothing to apologize for

So be a master and send them all back. No segregation no apartheid. Send them the Fuck back. Fuck you for thinking its ok to attack Mexicans for Latinos and Muslims and chinks. Send them the Fuck back to Africa.

Assassinate Don Black for inspiring some Stormfront racebaiting fuck to come to Sup Forums, and post this thread to inflame some "oppressed" incels and neckbeards so you can later recruit them.

As Americans talking shit they can go on one of those Mercy ships suicide missions and have democracy in Congo. Unless you go have democracy in Congo as other Americans do I don't want to hear your nigger shit.

Niggers in Africa sold you into slavery, and you came here and were just workers. Nobody ever beat the nig nog outa you and now these knuckle draggers walk among us. Go to Blackxt or whatever it is called. get paid big $$ to go back

At the time of his death in 1971 the man who claimed to be the last living slave would have been over 130 years old making the story almost certainly not true. The oldest independently verified human lifespan was only 117 years, though there's a good case for a french woman having lived 122 years it can't technically be proven. The Brazilian and Indian claims of a 127 year lifespan are unverifiable and almost certainly attempts to scam the Guinness Book of World Records.

I dunno, between Sylvester Magee being a liar and Dredd Scott being a liar black people have been telling sympathy-inducing lies about slavery since before, during and after slavery.

Love to watch this

why should white people apologize for jackshit? no one alive owned slaves from africa, now get off your emotional high horse and join reality with the rest of us.

Make it like it never even happened.
Send them back, and kill the ones who don’t want to go.

I don't know why black people are so ungrateful.

When will Africans apologize for the slave trade they invented and continue to this day?

This but only enough gas that they can go halfway.

We don't have to apologize for shit. We had nothing to do with it, and it's about time that niggers in all countries learnt that life isn't fair, it's time to actually contribute to society and stop chimping out over slavery because that excuse has been so worn out nobody gives a fuck anymore.

God bless cops who shoot niggers, they should be promoted to higher ranks.