youtube.com/watch?v=2EwViQxSJJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dBrRBZy8OTs
youtube.com/watch?v=agrXgrAgQ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where did those titties come from

is cyberpunk hip now?

Point out where you see tits

>OMG that Scarjo video game movie was so cooool. It was so deep, I am so totally her. Make me look like her for the video!

This is what an artistically bankrupt pop star fading from relevancy looks like

Her increased size in the butt, abs, thighs and even boobs is due to a 20+ pound weight gain. If she just showed up with a bigger ass and boobs, then work would be suspect. The fact that her abs and thighs (the areas women want smaller) are also far bigger means her increase in size is weight gain. The perky butt is likely due to squats and/or great undergarments.

Breast augmentation

>this post

Why did become cunty slutty vapid pop shitter

Looks like prosthetics to me. The thighs are too small to small; about half as wide as the cheek at its max thickness, which doesn’t make any sense. Also the top of the ass seems a bit boxy, like a trapezoid or some shit, which is why I think prosthetics

Robot Taylor is the media created Taylor and the real Taylor tries to get thru all the spiders/webs etc of the watching media to connect and free herself. But the media created Taylor is too strong and the fallout from her breaking free destroys real Taylor, literally ripping her image to shreds. This video, starting with Real Taylor entering from the 1989 era, is the beginning of Reputation. The continuation is LWYMMD when real Taylor emerges as a zombie, her image and reputation in tatters, and starts rebuilding herself.

makes sense because ''ready for it?'' is the first song on the album and ''look what you made me do'' is in the middle of the tracklist so there's a theme throughout the album.

Please tell me this girl is not plaining another Bad Blood
Please FUCKING PLEASE

Needs more feet

Are you a woman??! That's not How it works, if you could get Big boobs and a butt by weight gain why girls spent millions on plastic surgery.

i want to cum on that face desu

This is Style all over again, I mean yeah sure the video has cool visuals and all but nothing actually happens. Kinda disappointed, I would've thought they would release a more interesting video since she's trying to push the song as an official single now.

Hopefully. I wish steampunk would also become popular.

I know you're not a woman based on what you just said. The girls spending millions to get bigger boobs and butts are doing so because they don't want the bigger thighs and stomach that would also come if they were to gain weight. They want that thigh gap. Taylor no longer has a thigh gap, they rub together. That happens when a woman gains real weight. That's why the girls might op for surgery. Get it now? Some women are pear shape and just have big thighs no matter what. I think Taylor is more hour glass in which her weight spreads more evenly over her entire body.

>you can be my jailor
>Burton to my Taylor
not sure if brilliant or corny

I've always genuinely liked Taylor, but this post is so accurate. It's like she's constantly trying to find ways to reinvent herself but is at the point where she is blatantly stealing ideas.

that picture isn't HQ like this one

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the "Ready for It" music video. The message is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of synthetic biology, most of the themes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Taylor's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterization - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

People who dislike the "Ready for It" video truly are idiots - of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Taylor's existential lyric "Never be the same now, now," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons.

thanks

WTF is Taylor doing in this gif?

>tfw you get b& for wanting to cum on taytay’s face

mods = literal fags

either making sure her shorts aren't ripped or checking for leakage.

it's good

good to see she's been keeping up with her squats.

I wish wouldn't poorly rip off Death Grips. Reputation sucks

Catching and throwing her fart onto her fans.

this desu waifuists

what happened

giv taytay gf

retard

yep, thank death grips for that

She's mine though.

this thread is so fucking weird

mu is dead

I-I-I see how this is gon' go
Touch me and you'll never be alone
I-Island breeze and lights down low
No one has to know

BBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

This. 2015 Tay = hottest Tay

yeah

They tried to make her look "THICC" in the music video in an attempt to appeal to a broader, blacker audience. But it's obvious that she is really just a skinny flat white bitch.

She is thicc now dumbass

I'm not sure how, but the video is somehow even worse than the song.
Let's hope she gains more. Morbid obesity is the best direction for Tay.

This is her acknowledging that everyone faps to her. It is very mean of her and upset me. I miss my waifu.

THICC Taytay is what I've always needed

Oh my goodness...

Seriously, I want to fuck Taylor Swift underwater, in a pool or a tub, without fluoride. I want to lick her mouth and nipples, while I shove my dick into her pussy. I'll cum in her pussy, asshole, nostrils and mouth. We will make bubbles together while we fuck and please ourselves. I'll lick her pussy, while she is moans and makes bubbles. Then I'll tell her to suck my cock and eat my cum bubbles, and she will do it. She will finger my butt hole while I'll finger her. There won't be piss or shit, because I hate that and it will make our sex disgusting, so I'll vomit and make our sex more disgusting. We will fuck and fuck until we die by drowning while cumming and face judgement after that, and after we go to Heaven, we will serve God and watch our Atlantis children obliterating poor starving niggers. This sex will happen only after our marriage, after she ditches the Hollywood, the music industry and her nigger partners for me, and if we don't drown, we will try it another day and another day, until we get aquatic white master race Atlantis babies, and these Atlantis babies will save the master race by destroying Africa and it's poor niggers, the ones I and she hate with our whole white hearts, and flood it to the ground. After every sex we will ask Christ for forgiveness, while crying out loud and listening to 'Our God is an awesome God' techno remix that Joel played in one of his streams. You will be jealous and cry until you die while we fuck, you fat cuckolds!

I know this is slightly edited but man that picture makes me laugh every time I see it.

you're welcome user

>to appeal to a broader, blacker audience.

more like straight white gamers/streamers that listen to trap like post malone and kendrick

jesus christ the main bars are so fucking cringe

over enunciating each and every word makes her already lame lyrics just sound cringey

jesus christ who thought any of these songs she's released so far were good

also how out of touch is she that shes still incorporating these typical EDM tempo breakdowns and vocals followed by dubstep/hardstyle beats

stop cosplaying as scarjo cosplaying as Motoko, Taylor

neither of you ugly skanks can pull it off

faggot hater

I'm just saying she'd be better off cosplaying as someone else

but to be fair, she does look a little better than scarjo

she sucks now

Holy shit this is fucking embarrassing.

You're lifting your aesthetic from a big budget Hollywood movie that came out 6 MONTHS ago you hack. Really cutting edge shit. And you're not even doing anything original or interesting with in.

Oh wow rapping over EDM / Eurobeat influenced sounds too. Really mindblowing, I've only heard that IN EVERY SONG PLAYED ON THE RADIO IN THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF.

Reminder that this is the sound and aesthetic Kanye put out literally a decade ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

8 years later everyone else caught up. Now it's 10 years later and Taylor Swift is catching up.

why are so many kanye fans annoyed by a white country girl?

they are either fat, virgin or ugly aka nu-male

he rapped over a daft punk song?
thats some mindblwoing shit

>not including the part where she sniffs her fingers

It was in 2007 when hits sounded like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EwViQxSJJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dBrRBZy8OTs
youtube.com/watch?v=agrXgrAgQ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk

I don't like Kanye in general but Graduation was forward-thinking electropop/rap when that wasn't a mainstream thing to do in 2007.

Yea it is and you must be 15 if you don't understand why

bump

what about this one?