What is this supposed to inspire anyway?

What is this supposed to inspire anyway?

>celebrating the anti-white zeitgeist
#thanksjews

Why are Brits so proud of losing their Empire?

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, you are in for quite a show tonight"
>"Before we go any further, let us turn off these accursed lights, damned these inventions of the white devil, and return to our natural state...in blackness..."
>All lights in the theatre are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>At this point, all the blacks in the audience have started chanting "cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck..." silently at first, but growing steadily louder
>At this point Louis has stripped completely naked, and a massive cauldron is brought on stage
>"This cauldron contains a sacred Nubian concoction made from excrement and semen of Black Men, and the blood of white male babies, it gives me crazy sexual power, sometimes I even ingest it"
>Louis covers his whole body with the foul substance, his little white dick getting visibly more erect
>At this point, the chanting has grown quite loud..."cuck cuck cuck cuck..."
>Louis starts pleasuring himself furiously, his eyes turning back in his head as the becomes more and more ecstatic, the chanting growing ever louder
>Some white people look uncomfortable and disgusted and head towards the doors, but they are locked
>Finally Louis reaches climax, and as he comes he is handed a big horn, resembling a BBC
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives
>All the white women in the theatre are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black guys await with throbbing erections
>At this point Louis is being DPd by two black bucks, and panting, he reaches for the mic...
>"Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters...I bid you welcome...to the INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

>"be inspired by our progressive fluff"

Go fuck yourselves.

supposed to inspire white women to take the bbc

>It's another white guilt episode

>some nappy haired little freak defeated an empire

Yeah ok.

report Sup Forums shit

a movie about obamas family?

Tourists to shitpost on Sup Forums

ah yes Sup Forums the jews want the muslims to grow in strength so they can... get killed by muslims?

bravo Sup Forums

Niggers and kikes

Obama's dad ran away as soon as he heard he knocked up a white woman. Obama's mother ran away with Barack to the phillipines, where he was raised by his white grandparents

When people say "The Jews," they don't mean EVERY JEW, just the ones in power (which are Jews)

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Muslims in Israel's neighborhood in middle east are getting fucked up by wars and weaker. As an added bonus they're moving in Europe and especially in Germany to destroy the countries and the locals. Don't tell me Israel is particularly crazy about Germany.
In the long run it will with end with unrest and civil wars that will fuck up Israel's old enemies.

Inspire women to embrace BBC

so it's the Hollywood revised version of those events?

Why can't British people be British without having racemixing propaganda shoved in their tea and crumpets?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Crazy isn't it, just like how most gays are rabidly in favor of mass immigration. They never seem to contemplate the fact these people are extreme social conservatives and will execute them as soon as they are a majority.

Wouldn't it be funny if there was a twitter tag that labels black men who go after white women as race traitors? Black women, who are the least liked demographic in terms of marriage, would jump at the opportunity to roast interracial couples celebrated by liberal trash.

Waifu status: dropeed

Caucasian Femals fucking males with dark skin (darker than sicilians)

Black females have to wait for their turn. Sorry gals, go back to your twerking. Maybe in 20 years, or as a lesbian lover.

can't wait for trump to lose next week and this shit to get spammed five fold

more racemixing shit, great

>mfw went to see Cafe Society with a girl I've been seeing
>talking about what kinda movies we like
>preview for this comes up
>tells me OP's pic is the kind of movie she'd like

Should I bail?

No, save her.

get the fuck out of there lad