Israel in the Balkans

Hypothetical Scenario, The Jews decided the Balkans were their holy land. By contrast, would Israel's territory expand as time goes by or would it shrink?

Hopefully they'd just stay in Albania.

I'm almost willing to trade Albos for kikes. Almost.

move that crap little bit to the east

>slavs taking bullshit from anyone
I like this scenario. We could finally get rid of those fuckers.

>Balkan countries
>either savages (albos, Bosnians), traitors (Croats, Slovenes, skopjians) or biggest antisemites on earth (Greece, Serbia)
>Throw kikes into the mix
>What could possibly happen?
I'm calling 2 possibilities: either the orthodox countries ally and take them out the moment they arrive, or we let them be and they get the better of us with the help of the traitorous countries mentioned above.
Either way, Serbia gets bombed again and I'd hate to see that, so let's not put it to the test

:^(

you will be defeated within a few hours.

The Jew fears the Slav, Albro

There's a Jewish Oblast in Russia tho.

p o g r o m

I don't know all I do know for sure is that the Balkans will go from the low iq part of europe to the high iq part of europe.

America would make the balkans taste its freedom within days, as would the rest of the anglo countries and Europe.

You Albanians better stick to moving to Greece and sitting on mopeds in the town squares trying to train your fighting dogs.

it would be your own little Vietnam war, except in Bosnia, those cucks would convert to anything just to save their skins

Since Israel was founded, no one can mess with Jews without being punished.

There will be a second coming of King Ahaschverosch. But this time, the dude won't fall for a Jewish girl.

:)

don't be so sure about that, we are not going to fist fight you.

>drone strikes
>in a land where fastest internet connection is 2mb/s
>in a land where you need to climb mountains to get mobile connection
>in a land where drones are useless anyways
>mfw all the drones crash the moment they enter Balkan airspace

except in case of football match
but we did took down f117

That drone has been built here, so of course it's gonna work.

> traitors (Croats, Slovenes, skopjians)

who did we betray exactly?

>exterminating albos
humans have been trying to do that since roman empire

no, move it to the west

>tfw qt Israeli Grills with jewbs will visit Greece for their vacations

>Soldiers in the Roman Empire
>Guards in the Byzantine Empire
>Mercenaries in the Ottoman Empire

Nothing can kill us, whenever someone tries their empires fall.

It's not like you're gonna get any money, it's Jews after all.

>trade shiptars for jews
Mite b cool

>Hypothetical Scenario, The Jews decided the Balkans were their holy land

We kick you guys back to Atlantis and let the Jews stay. Better them than you.

Can we replace our Muslims with Jews?

nah mane

i may actually feel sad for killing jews in some future war

You sure about that? Jewish Kikery combined with Albanian Nationalism would be quite dangerous.

>Back to Atlantis

That's new.

They'd literally just treat you like Palestinians my dude.

Especially since you're all Muslim anyways :^)

Or most of you, rather**

dude dont listen to that shit he is retarded

Only jews that live here are the old ones that come here to die.
They like living here and like the people too because they cant steal money from us because we dont have any.
Every rich jew that has 2 sons must sacrifice one of them to the locals, like letting him play with the local children when he is a child.
That young jew turns out to be corrupted and tainted in his 15th year of life and drains the jew family for money to remain friends with the local 'kids' that only tolerate him up to a point.
Then the old jew dies and it is a battle between jew brothers for money. The older brother, the one not sacrificed to the locals is smarter and more reasonable so he took the money long time ago.
The young one is swallowed by the streets he was sacrificed to. Nothing good or jewy will be out of him. And then he dies from overdose or a traffic accident. There was never a personal quarrel with the jews here, they opened the first shops here, created these little towns around them and left because their business went to shit, nobody bought anything expensive and would rather create or steal the thing one wants.
Strangely enough, Israelis like to come here to our tourism villages. Hosts take them in their houses in the mountains, hills and meadows deep in the nature and feed them, give them to drink and charge them good money for staying there. Jews do bargain but they dont have patience with the thick sculled rednecks here that bargain like the devil so they pay the price eventually.
There was never some deep personal animosity between locals and jews, just some type of understanding, similar to that of a sparrow and a pigeon.
So i say let them come, as long as they bring money and turn the balkans into the new Las Vegas full of cocaine, hookers and other sin so i can work in the slot machine maintenance.

Israel maybe need to just shut up and stop botherin everybody