"Gays can be good people if they're still redpilled!"

>"Gays can be good people if they're still redpilled!"
>"Blacks can be good people if they're still redpilled!"
>"Jews can be good people if they're still redpilled!"
>"Women can be smart people if they're still redpilled!"

What the fuck is going on with nu-Sup Forums? Where are all the old fashioned racists who judge people based on their genes? Why are we polluted with these nu-Sup Forums faggots?

It's the presidential election bringing in edgy teens from Reddit and apologists from other boards. Beta males need to recognize that the redpill is strictly for whites

>Where are all the old fashioned racists who judge people based on their genes?

This was never Sup Forums.

>Help me I'm retarded and don't understand the concept of civic nationalism as opposed to ethnic nationalism

I'd much rather prefer ethnic nationalism. Shitskins need not apply.

ethnic is far easier to implement

>Blacks
>Jews
They can be good people in their own countries and with their own kind. They have to go back either way, it'll be easier if they view it as a good thing.

>Women
Basically followers. As being redpilled becomes higher status more women will join us, and that's desirable unless you want bluepills to inherit the earth.

>Gays
Ovens.

Whites are just a degenerate as anyone else.

Sometimes more.

redpilled = outcasts

your divide and conquer tactics are ineffective, eternal angle

if they are redpilled they'll be against forced immigration, miscegenation, liberalism and atheism

they are our allies, even if they are to be kept at bay with their own kind

LGBTQ?

The only initials I need are NSDAP.

>he takes Sup Forums memes 100% seriously

Culture and ideology is much more important than pigmentation. Most SJWs are white (no not jewish white but white white) and they are cancerous

I judge people personally based on their ideologies and personalities, nothing else.

When Sup Forums stopped being a place for politically incorrect discussion and became a board for plebs to discuss trump vs bernie it changed to this reddit-tier level of discussion.

This huehuehue speaks the truth

I think you need a refugee to correct those wrongful thoughts you have.

Nothing wrong with loving other men
They're the only proper choice, smart and equal.

>Most SJWs are white

Citation needed

It's because of all the newfags and shills from the elections.

Bernie Sanders fanbase
Women studies championesses
Sweden
Germany
British caliphate
Etcetera

Ethnic nationalism works for nearly all countries except America. It needs to be civic nationalism here since the actual heritage of Americans varies. Even whites in America come from all over Europe and have not intermixed enough to create a new American ethnicity throughout the country.

Well, you could try to address these opinions as they crop up and make compelling arguments for why they're erroneous and undermine our other ideals.
Or you could keep frogposting until finally you see nothing left worth saving and then migrate to impchan.

>Bernie Sanders fanbase

Hillary's fanbase are also SJWs, even more so, because FIRST WOMEN PRESIDENT

Your an idiot.

Jews will never be good people. They need to be eradicated for the greater good of the planet.

The rest can be kept in line, but 3rd world shitskins need to be reduced by 99%, all foreign aid stopped and they must be forced to manage on their own, just like us. Otherwise they can't be classified as humans like us.

Tbh, USA is blacks' country as much as it is whites'.

It is surprising how do many dumb people take the shitpostings seriously. We are having fun guys.

Nah. We brought them here, we can send them back.

So you can't refute how SJWs are overwhelmingly white and then have the audacity to call me an idiod.
Dems supporting hillary are just the good old democratic boomers who recognize the name and blacks. Thats why bernie polls better against trump than hillary.

Reminder that somebody brought you there too. By that logic, only natives should live there.

They call themselves "alt-rightists" and they're leftists in disguise. I think they started appearing a few months after the Sup Forumsocaust, not sure. The JIDF (a name that I rarely read these days, I wonder why) won and Sup Forums now thinks highly of a Jew who takes black dicks up his ass.

Most of the oldfags on this site have either grown up and gotten a life. Or died from self inflicted gunshot wounds. Le Reddit fags noticed it's kewl to post on Sup Forums so they flock to /Pol.

Alfonso is right, wether you like it or not.
It's because the majority of whites are politically illiterate and cucked beyond belief that society is in its current degenerate state.

And it's not because of the ((jews)). It's because culturally and economically we're safe, lazy, comfortable. Weak.