Is there anything good about being a man?

Is there anything good about being a man?

Not really

1st post best post.

Fuck yes.
But how would anyone on Sup Forums know?

>Fuck yes.

Such as?

It's easy to come quick, our piss aiming is better, we don't have to deal with periods, don't have to worry much about what we wear, don't have to wear makeup. If a man is handsome he's handsome because that's how his face looks all the time, bro moments are awesome but it's normalized that women who are good friends talk alot of shit about each behind their backs. Also haircuts are cheaper and so is getting ready. If you shower the night before and keep your sheets clean, in the morning you can just throw on some pants and a shirt, brush your teeth, splash some water on your face and you're good to go. If you're a women and you try to do that, you're fucked

Also there are perks to being a women too, and I'd choose being a decent looking woman over a man in America any day. Really glad men don't get periods though

>It's easy to come quick

Speak for yourself.

Try not to bar or ol

higher iq
stronger

You have the ability to become a girl with a dick

There's really nothing good about being alive whether you're a man or woman, tbh.

Suicide rates are 6 times as high for the ages of 18-24 so that's always cool.

The part where you're the man and not a woman

It's fun if you're rich and 45 years old, other than that fuck no.

Yeah our G spots are up our ass and other guys have dicks that’re the perfect shape to reach it

Piss off.

99% of all radio station music will make you feel terrible about yourself.

>Stronger
correct
>Higher IQ
No, the bell curves are just different spreads. More male retards, more male geniuses, more average females.

I'd rather be a normie girl than a smart guy as a young person.

so yes, higher iq
i was right you retard

We can piss anywhere, the world is literally our toilet

The classic Sup Forums answer. You've earned your (you).

i see you are of the retard male

If there is I haven't figured it out yet.

See

Yes.

You can do anything you want.

You don't have to have huge government departments designed to make it easy for you to do everything - nor will those same government departments make boxes of completely illogical excuses for any failures, that damage your credibility as a gender.

You get a real sense of achievement doing those things too, because you know you did them all yourself. Since - unlike pretty much every other gender - there are penalties for failure, you also give what you're doing your best, further enhancing your pride in your successes.

This is over and above the obvious stuff, like being bigger, stronger, faster and smarter than other genders.

With this cool stuff comes certain responsibilities though - including the requirement to keep civilisation running. There are other genders who hate you for this, but if men don't show up for work for just one day, by 9.05am, pretty much every other group will be sucking our cocks for a tin of beans.

Colleges hate you.

does he have one weird trick to get tons of scholarships?

Yeah be a woman.

You're more like to become a alcoholic, get murdered, die at work; have someone break up with you, get rejected not go to college, die in a war and get called privileged.

Fuck no.

Finally pullying the trigger after years of misery.

Intelligence and it's more interesting

Friends. Women are incredibly jealous of the fact men can forgive each other and be friends again an hour later, women are physically incapable of realizing keeping laundry lists of every mistake the other person has ever made is a bad idea.