/hhg/ Hip Hop/Rap General

What have you been listening to lately? New and old.

AOTY?

Releases you're looking forward to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnIdCOLaXos
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps40pRiChT4
youtu.be/eaau1sixwDw
youtu.be/Q87e6zNRJ3s
youtube.com/watch?v=e1xCgxldnWM
youtube.com/watch?v=JtaRC9vHSgY
discord.gg/Kz4w7Dy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I might check out the new Wu-tang album

I've heard it's pretty good. I haven't listened to it yet. Irl friend has been enjoying it.

I remember when TPAB came out I thought it was just a low-rent Haiku D'Etat.

So far this year Milo's album and everything Mach-Hommy has put out has been great.

Really disappointed by Super Slimy.

>>Dalek- endangered philosophies (aoty)
I am looking for releases by Nas, The roots and Jazz Cartier.
> has anyone heard KRITs new album? Worth time or pass?

user can u upload this album? I cant find it online.

Worth checking out for the Meth & Deck features. Only one Ghost verse tho. Surprisingly decent album overall.

The new Sadistik and P.O.S. are probably the two albums I've played in their entirety the most.

>Worth time or pass?
the fact that you're even asking whether a brand new double album from KRIT is even worth checking out is outraging

i am outraged

>double album
That's why. I'm going to be concerned if an album is like 2 hours long even if I'm a fan of the artist.

Voivod logo lol

You can stream it on music services. Sorry mate, that's all I use. I implore you to find it and listen though. It's amazing.

Thoughts on the new Yo Gotti album?

I knew Super Slimy would be trash. I disagree about TPAB though. The albums are far too different, but lyrically some of the themes are similar yes.

Honestly some of the most incredible most out of the world flows I've ever heard in a hip hop album though.

I really liked this. Anyone else give it a listen? No one's really mentioned it since release.

Bump

new Heavy Metal Kings album is pretty hard. Goretex is featured on half of the songs so hearing him and Ill Bill together is nice. I wish Non Phixion would make another album at some point now that they're all friends again.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnIdCOLaXos

Away from Voivod drew it, no idea why he decided to ripoff his own band's logo however.

Sorry, mate. Have a meme
Tnx, I will definitely check it.

Thanks for the rec man. I'll check out out.

Bump

seeing a lot of early 2000s underground hip hop on the board lately. and not the good kind.

Show us then good ass hip hop

wu tang with only one ghost verse isn't wu tang

this or pic related is AOTY

>tfw russian rap is eclipsing burger rap

Non Phixion ALWAYS, Cage ALWAYS, recent canibus tracks, KRS, Rakim & Eric B.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps40pRiChT4

Can anyone recommend MCs like Eyedea? As far as varied subject matter goes at least. I've listened to a bunch of others from Rhymesayers, so I'm interested in ones who don't belong to the label.

youtu.be/eaau1sixwDw
youtu.be/Q87e6zNRJ3s

I can't get over how talented he was at a young age.

Canibus is a mixed bag on account of he sucks at picking beats, but his recent shit is ammmaaaaazing and philosophical and has me googling and has a punchline that's an rhyming equation you solve to get the joke.

painting is 15 years old at least, logo rips off voivod...wonder how lazy the "music" is

ITS INTENTIONAL

NP know their conspiracy lit, and drop knowledge on the regs.

Check out the new Open Mike Eagle album, Brick Body Kids Still Daydreaming

youtube.com/watch?v=e1xCgxldnWM

youtube.com/watch?v=JtaRC9vHSgY

Need to check it

mu is dying, we're like a refugee camp for musician enthusiasts or whatever . share whatever you want. Post music you've made. we don't discriminate against your shit taste or delete comments or censor you like other music discords.
>>discord.gg/Kz4w7Dy
Plz join ;_;

Been listening to this and the new L'Orange.

Old Blu certainly brings back memories. Been listening since the Lifted EP.

I like some of Pete rock's stuff, I'll listen to this now, thanks man.

Big Fish Theory.

OC- Bon Appetit. Misunderstood by plebs, just as good as his first 2 albums. Paradise is GOATly

You ever heard Starchild?

If not, i highly recommend it.

Heard it was trash, but heard the same about Bon Appetit so I'll check it out.

Rav - B-Sides Vol. 6

the whole EXO collective is pretty damn good, but Rav been putting out these b sides projects for a couple years and they’re all gold. this one just came out and i’ve been bumping it nonstop. really underrated shit right here

other shit i been listening to

Kweku Collins - Grey

kordlhan - libra (instrumental off soundcloud, personal homie, good shit. mix of trap and boom bap)

LIL PUMP BITCH

PERCEPTION REQUIRES DUALITY

this shit isn't even fully m&m'd and you're calling it AOTY? I'm a huge Thug fan but he does nothing interesting on this besides Killed Before