Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I don’t

It has some good tracks strong 5 to very light 6 its really poppy and clean but not as bad as people are saying

Second-worst ahead of Raditude

bland as hell, most songs sound the same, I had it on rotation all last night and I'm already sick of it, definitely their worst album since raditude

I was planning on seeing Weezer after white album cause I liked it so much. It was back to their routes. This album dropped...and I dropped the tickets in the trash...Fuck you Rivers

Firstly, yeah my bad. Secondly, who said pinkerton? If anything it's like green album.

i ended up deleting Pinkerton and Blue album, i just can't listen to him anymore

goodbye Rivers, it was fun while it lasted

by roots he means going back to sounding good

First, it was more like Blue than Pinkerton. Second, it was a throwback to the sound the old fans liked. Third, relax.

Garage pop rock sound is the roots of weezer. And that's what the white album was as opposed to shitty pop the past few albums have been. Chill out bro. Who pissed on your cornflakes?

their last two before this really hit that weezer sweet spot for me, this one is very disappointing.

i like it. no hard rock elements but pretty good song craftmanship was shown

If Rivers Cuomo were to die right now I wouldn't be sad.

EWBAITE and white were so good to listen to after a decade of shit radio rock and pop from them, then they put this album out and completely go back to what their fans didnt want. i dont think we need a blue or pinkerton again, im happy with anything from them thats maladroit or even green album tier, but sadly even when we think that they had their shit figured out, they instantly take a step backwards

People are acting like it's worse than it actually is. It sounds like the White Album with some electronic stuff added to it, some bad songs, and some pretty good ones. Stop comparing it to Pinkerton and Blue, of course it's not going to be as good as those albums. But for what it was, it was alright. 6/10 or 7/10

Black will be better.

this

this, basically from what i understand, this new one is a filler album thats trying to have the white album sound but with more pop. i do have my hopes for the black album though, if EWBAITE and white are examples of what this band actually wants to do

Rivers said he was working on PD and Black at the same time, that's why Black is already done pretty much. PD was released first because he said that folder got filled first, while Black needed more work.

I really like QB Blitz a lot. Probably my favorite track. The second half of the album is so much better than the first.

I'm not mad just disappointed

I feel like Weekend Woman mixes the beach-side sound of the White Album and the power of the Green album into a song that perfectly sums up everything I enjoy about Weezer, lovely harmonies, lovely melody, and one of the best songs they have ever made. Aside from that, I can't really name a terrible song on the album, although I don't enjoy the second half as much as the first. I'd place it in the middle of their discography in terms of quality.

i mean its better than raditude

As a huge Weezer fan, I agree with this. I expected the worst from the singles, but I genuinely think the b-side to this album is much better than the a-side.