>movies
anything to remind you of simpler days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpqBx45FSiM
youtube.com/watch?v=fh8VfFH78jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=kpqBx45FSiM

youtube.com/watch?v=fh8VfFH78jY

you guys wanna give backstories as to why you feel nostalgic?

i fucking shed a tear

I used to play this all the fucking time in summer break, good times bro, good times.

wtf is that face

I loved these games

you guys ever eat pizza hut and play the fucking ps1 demos with your buds? that was the fucking jam, played them alone sometimes too but still fun nonetheless

>tfw I didnt have friends to play free demos with

how are you doing these days?

In the big picture, im set for life money wise (atleast I think I am), I've got a nice girlfriend who's a keeper and understands me after three year of being out of a relationship, at college now and she's taking an internship in south america in the galapagos islands. In the now, things are shitty for the same reasons they have been shitty. The dorm im in sucks, my roomates dislike me and im pretty sure they fucked with my toothbrush. I was on a good role with school work but I've kinda slumped back into not giving a fuck about school. U?

struggling a bit with my grades and trying to make decent money with my ragtag band of misfits. all of my friends and peers are growing a bit too fast for me, i just wanna stay young and live in the now for a little while more you know?

>pic related
thanks for the support

heh my girlfriend is like that. Are you starting to seriously adult at this point in life? Personally I want nothing more than to grow up now, but then again I have always been more of a child than a man. From my experience, the most adult people want to stay in childhood and hold back on sweeter times, and the most childish people want to be taken seriously and to become adults

bro, that's fucking deep. i'm gonna use that in a song now

aaaaaah so we have a songwriter then? Quite the coincidence since I am also a song writer. Although I stopped recording my songs awhile ago and I write way less stuff than I used to. I lost my heart I think

good night folks, it's 5:30 AM and i need my rest. good luck to college gf user and music band user

sleep tight

Why have you posted a picture of Liam Gallagher?