Today is my birthday
What should i do?

You're lying! Today belongs to me! ME!

get drunk...

Age?

No im not. But happy birthday to

Treat yourself to a gift

I wild do user

Drink a fuck ton like I am OP, it'll make the bullshit of tomorrow less painful.

im trying another stuff, cause im alone

think about how you are one more day closer to death....happy birthday OP

True
But sometimes ago i never existed so i dont know how to feel

"ma'am this is a normal procedure"

Fuck it m8. Spend it with a friend if you want or just play some vidya. Everything past 21 is pointless. All the Earth did was orbit the Sun one more time.

you right

>+1

I vote against alcohol and vote for weed btw

I cant smoke

Worst birthday ever

How dare you claim my day as your own! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Go get lap dances from the strippers with the biggest ass

Tell the waitress to fetch them. Spend 80 on lap dances just grab their hips and dry hump them. Make them sit like its reverse cowgirl for the whole song.

No

how dare you claim a day as yours. The day is for all

I dont have money for that haha... sad*

I want to punch this bitch, her shit is disrespectful and shameful to her parents and everyone who goes to college with her. Even strangers on the street. Fucking eyesore.

A picture says a thousand words but sometimes we need to spell it out for you. This is why Europe and think Americans are monsters.

Fuck everyone in every club she stands for. Those people are asking to be taught a lesson.

But anons have money for booze.

Get a coupon or free cover. You can go for a drink and a dance or 2 dances with 40. Plan it and spend 100. Skip the nigger shit.

Yes, i think im gonna do this
hahaha "nigger shit", ok i skip the shit

who this shitty girl?

Today is my birthday too

Happy birthday
Do you wanna talk about something for this new year??
Something you like