Made the most expensive transfer in the History of association football

>made the most expensive transfer in the History of association football
>are currently 6th (sixth) in the English Premier League with no chance of finishing in the top four
>the most important match in its History is a Europa League semifinal
>struggled against Celta de Vigo, a team that are 13th (thirteenth) in La Liga, with a 1-0 win away and a 1-1 draw AT HOME
>WILL choke in the EL final against A Fucking Cleaning Product
What a meme.

How the mighty have fallen

good thread

pretty sure they're locked into 6th with the arsenal win lmao

how are the brasillian clubs doing? we really don't hear that much about them.

We don't waste as much money as Manure does only to be fucking failures, though.

abu's win again

sorry paolo but brazil is the definition of failure. and i don't just mean 7-1, but in general.

Theyve got a pretty good chance of winning the EL cup, and if they do they make it into the CL next year, along with new big signings United will make anyway. Their season finishing 6th will still be more succesful than Spurs lel

But if they lose to Ajax...it would be disastrous for the stature oft the club

We're a failure as a country, absolutely.

But we didn't spend 105 million fucking euros on ONE PLAYER to finish in 6th.

Screw you and your timezone, Joaquim.

your government probably spent more than that for those empty stadiums all across the country

I don't see how any of that helps with the fact that Manure are shit who are going to finish 6th.

im just saying, I think manure are comfy in 6th spending pocket change on a dab master while your country is in flames. just seems a bit embarrassing to make a thread when such is the situation

My country has never been good and never will be good, so I don't care. Manure, though, well... See

lol the defeatist attitude. you don't deserve a good country, pathetic

>you don't deserve a good country
Correct. And?

???? is this a new argument tactic? just concede everything until I lose interest in you?

Not really. I'm just resigned to the shitty situation of my country, so I won't bother to argue in its favour.

lol ok bud I don't understand the point in making a bait thread if you can't even keep an interesting discussion going

I could've done it, but you picked the one subject I'm completely apathetic about.

dont disrespek my boys at Ajax like that, you terminal favela monkey spastic

>american united customers sperging out

Kek