Would you be my girlfriend if you were a woman?

Would you be my girlfriend if you were a woman?

No

No I would have assumed you were either gay or a metrosexual. The peircings are what through me off both the nose and ear.

Without piercings i am more cute?

I'm bisexual and I'd date you as my boyfriend.

Definitely

Get banned newfag

Bi guy here, I actually prefer the piercings

I like girls or femboys only

Buzz your hair off and remove your piercings.

I'm a pretty feminine twink I guess

Without the piercing yh

Much better in my opinion, although again pink hair idk, if your trying to attract a punk rebel type of girl you have to go all the way, in which case your would need more peircings more hair ect ect. If you want a normal girl lose the peircings and stick to a normal hair colour. Or at least not pink or blue hair. Red, dark green would probably work the best.

lmao why do you make that face
post more pls
I will die if you have the same face in all pics

I have more pictures...

I think you're hot

Thank you

Fuck no naco. You're a faggot that had to be told he was ok until you found outt you are not. You're ranked below chinks and white males.

You're the Mexican Donald trump talks about and you fag it up with emo too. You're a day to people of your caliber which are other putos

As an Indian and a little bitch you might bitch slap and own the Mexican Americans who accept you. You date jeniffer Lawrence.

I am argentinian :s

Your shit is so poor and gay you don't go to the strip club those Argentinean girls dance.

Dress like an Indio. You can actually find more success if you copy apocalypto rather than los darks version of goth.

are you seriously wearing a septum? The only people wearing septums take it up the ass. most of who are willing to signal this are women, but good on you.