What’s up (b)ros!

What’s up (b)ros!
So tell me how does (b) make their money?
Pic not related

Marijuana

i work in a factory job 12 hour shifts five days a week making giant window frames on a production line

I work on a boat

I had a job, they made me quit

What’s the back story

I have a medical condition that impacted my duties, I couldn't do them anymore. I sat down and explained to my boss. One day he sends me home with a list of shit I have to be able to do before I am allowed back at work. Due to medical condition, I couldn't do it. I wasn't being paid so I had no choice but to resign.

Well shit sucks

Dubs
You live on that boat or just work

Drug dealer?

Are you happy?

Chef at Wendy's.
3 mill a year...

Being alive in a civilised country is my job. Have a new car, own home, not disabled and have a bSc I didn't pay a cent for.. I just don't want to work and the government knows it and is okay with it.

Both. It's a tugboat, live and work on it for two weeks, then go home for two weeks.

Dubs
Tf is a bSc

Their loss. I was a good worker, I just had limits to what I could and couldn't do.

What country?

Now what though

>mfw I work 80 hours a week and can't afford those things

Now i'm recovering from a nervous breakdown.

So you catch fish?
Look for sunken ships filled with treasures?

Your job?

Bachelor of science
Straya cunt. The trick is going rural.
Where ya at?

Working on a boat as well. Making close to 1k a week.

I figured it was that but didn’t think someone with one would do nothing

I make music.
Shit's cash.

It was never the plan. I looked for work for 3 years.. not even mostly to do with the degree just entry level stuff and pulled up shit so I figured fuck it.

Assist large tankers and container ships into/out of port. Move around a small (2.5 million gallon) oil barge up and down the coast occasionally

But since you have nothing but time now, why not look for something meaningful to you.

Not bad, okay.

Im the night shift manager of a homeless shelter. Hibestly for all i do it doesnt pay enough.

What outfit are you with? Position? 1k Is a little low

I'd much rather partol my 200 hectares of deasert in my paddok basher hoe in tow, make shit out of wood and fuck around with my forge than suck my bosses dick everyday. Lifes good.

Travel Agent 9-5 job
Bartender on weekends
Sell green on the side if cash is low

Son, do I need to teach you how to pack again?

Well if you ain’t complaining you’re winner.

Lmao let him show off his full nug, jc.

Far from it!

Blowin dudes and sellin nudes

Truck driver 53 cents a mile