Why is Sup Forums so dead?

Why is Sup Forums so dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why r u so deded

I wish it would lose a lot of it's visitors.
Then it will stop being a political battleground for anons to push their political beliefs.
They need to keep that shit on Sup Forums.

Half the users are phone posters. They should all be blocked, moot would not have had to leave if that happened.

For real.

I used to love Sup Forums for just being such a fast paced image board, it was great for online interaction if you aren't good at delayed gratification.

Now it is just Stormers shitting all over the place.

I think it is 50% Nazis and 50% far-left hippies, makes the place insufferable

This sums it up, I think. Share your thoughts anons. And share this image too.

100% this.

what you mad about famalajam? tbh this place is lit af. imma hit up some of my niggas to my crib and show them this low-key fucked up place. finna show my bae too.

Law enforcement surveillance is an Orwellian nightmare there is something the fuck wrong with them they came up with gangstalking and fake news.

That's all the thief breaking bad threads and drama. Anonymous got cucked.

Leftist cancer and faggots. What you see here is what made the good go away. What didn't go away are the furries and all the daddies and cancer the newfags brought over. That and the punk bitch losers everyone hated at school.

Half of b is leftist cancer the other half is punk shit from a bitch and a faggot.

What ever happened to the fluffies or whatever they're called/ When I started on Sup Forums they were everywhere

People need to be banned like they used to bounce people who weren't white hot or rich from the old Mexican clubs.

Italians in the USA were respected because of clubs like these.

They weren't just nightclubs either.

>it's visitors
>it's

no more oc,too many faggots after the fappening

>pointing out simple mistakes
I see why you're on Sup Forums now.
I guess we're both retarded.

reddit master race

Faggots and mixed race children don't like good shit either like MMA or dragon ball super or deadpool. The good shit music books movies hobbies. A nasty shit on your Italian American hotwheels from mcdonalds.

I went to Barnes and noble and the only straight mens interest magazine was black mens. They give scary movies in your 20s Dinner and a date and Italian American things to niggers. If this was Mexico in the 90s I would have stabbed these Mexican Americans if you can call them people and mixed race by now. People who deserve it for 500.

Watch falling down faggot. Stormers are Sup Forums. They do not shit up the place. If you're not a stormfag or metal GTFO.

I'm not your bro bro.

>I went to Barnes and noble and the only straight mens interest magazine was black mens.

lmao

Come hang out, chat, post pics in a new discord. It’s empty. Needs filled. discord gg/b8qEC3
Add a . between discord and gg

Its just not funny. I want to look at watches and Lamborghinis in my maxim with someone as white as Taylor swift with a tit job and a Brazilian ass job sucking on things that are classy with her best make up and shower.

I want to do this at a public restaurant or at least a Starbucks eating a continental breakfast. Oh the bacon no Fuck you you Fucking American the crepes.

it died after 2011 to be honest, well pretty much internet culture too. then more normies flooded the internet, caused
by smartphones and all of the commercialization, twitter, etc. everything went to shit. oh yeah, the old Sup Forums got.. well older
and moved on. the previous gen of Sup Forums users were more intelligent and they felt more real.

FUCKING SHIT I HATE NORMIES NOW!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

The funny in FHM should be like Maddox too. Or ren and stimpy.

it's been on a steep decline since mook took over

everything was so fun back then, it felt like a complete escape from reality. now it's all political or normie ecelebs everywhere
and kids posting on their iphones/ipads, no means to privacy either. there were more interesting threads on this board once inawhile
and just edginess. but nothing stays the same, everything dies miserably, it's a universal rule. this will probably be my final post now.
lol its making me realize its time for me to go now.

This is the correct and only use of your 2011 "memes"

It was retards from other forums that made it great. Guys who coulda been popular jocks. Internet culture is cancer.

There's old anons here. They don't move on that's why you're here forever

Sup Forums is fine. Hasn't changed a bit

You are just a little dead on the inside if you don't enjoy it anymore

yeah, i remember sites in the mid-late 2000's that prank called celebs and did all of the bad shit and was literally
"the internet hate machine"/real anonymous and were covered in that fox news segment. there were so many communitiesi
it was fun. it was how we're raised too. the new generation won't live up to the same stuff. we were more innovated. lets
be honest here, the internet looked much better too. now its just ergh.

im in my early 20s so im getting older, ive left this place before i can leave it again. its just self-discipline and me being on
here will just refuel the feelings im expressing which just weighs in on my crippling depression. if i cant make things right
this year, ill just end it all. i dont know why nostalgia has to be so fucking painful.

>NYPA FAGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

what threads do you lurk in?

trap threads and pro lgbt threads

i just browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums(yeah i know). /r9k/ went to shit a year or two back. idk why im even
on this place again tbh. i just happen to click on it out of boredom.

this isn't me

lol honestly, what was the point in doing that lmao. im way too tired anyway, i
just thought id spark some relateable feels, im too tired to articulate myself properly either.
and too dead inside. idk how old anons say they can enjoy this place, it's shit. that adventurous
feel you have in your teens played a good part too on the old internet.

SJW retard who is ACTUALLY the cancer killing Sup Forums detected

I was mostly talking about the SJW political beliefs, stop being a sensitive faggot.

Sup Forums is a containment board for stormfaggots and kekestani shit post-2015, not a general politics board