>The military is getting stronger
>Crackdowns on illegal immigration

Please do explain.

>inb4 you quote a MSM article

So basically this is a China thread?

>literally nobody can reply to this thread

MAGA my dudes

This.

Top fucking kek. The country where you can't walk on escalators and people just keep driving when they run you over. Not to mention even breathing in the air in China is like smoking several packs a day.

>40% of Americans make less than the 1968 minimum wage
>Median household income is still below pre-recession levels
>We're deficit spending out the ass in the bull market when we need to be saving
>We're going to be monumentally fucked in the next looming recession without the political will or budget to do any meaningful stimulus

The economy was doing fine before the incompetent orange Cheeto was elected.

Jobs never left? I'm sorry, did you really want that manufacturing plant job? When they do come back, they just hire minimum wage workers. The only jobs being outsourced overseas are the shit tier jobs for shit tier people and shit tier pay.

Lol the military is not getting stronger. He's trying to propose a spending bill that literally no one but him is asking for.

I assume you're probably talking about his wall that will never be built. Illegal immigration is the lowest it's been in decades. After Trump won, people were actually sneaking back into Mexico.

How are his promises coming along?
>LOCK HER UP!
>DRAIN THE SWAMP!
>BUILD THAT WALL!

The guy's an illiterate daughter-fucking retard, mate. That's the only explanation you need.

bringing the internet to rural areas was a mistake

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEIT!!!!!
boom

I'd fuck Ivanka if she was my daughter.

trump sucks dick

let's just ignore that 1000 pt drop in the stock market, okay guys?

European countries are also being made great again, wut you talking about?

>1K point drop
>after 11k of growth
A correction to the stock market after such a large growth isn’t a recession.

top kek m8
Europe is a joke. Have fun sucking Muhammad cock.

11K growth ... 10K of that under Obama since 2008.

you're welcome, retards.

ITT: CNN shills

>tfw America fucked up the Middle East and then ran off leaving Europe to clean up the mess, and is now laughing about it while simultaneously puzzled as to why nobody seems to like America

the plain fact is that there is not a single economic indicator that Trump can claim credit for that hasn't been improving since 2009, after the Dubya Depression.

Not one.

He's been in power for 5 minutes. And for 4 of those 5 minutes he's been playing golf. He's a lazy work-shy cunt and isn't responsible for shit. Great again my ass.

^^^ This. And his body's fluid volume is more than 50% Israeli semen, just like every other president.
We done been had.

>bait this weak
Not even proofs of this statement made by the butthurt eurofag, keep shilling

Third world countries BTFO. hahahahahabreathshahahahahahahaaha

Mate, you really do not understand the complexities of job-loss if you think they are just "coming back". Mechanization is the leading cause of job-loss, and America (yes, my country like yours) has stifled itself on the growing field of renewable energy.

I get that nobody will care, but Donald Trump (and his administration) are woefully out-of-touch on how to continue bolstering a thriving economy with an increase of economic opportunity, which will eventually lead to a financial crash (which I am sure Republicans [a party I used to identify towards economically] will find a way to blame the Democratic Party for).

In addition, the Trans-Pacific Partnership was the primary way to leverage power over China, and this administration squandered it. That was a devastating blow to America's future global economic positioning.

>isn't responsible for shit
But by his own opinion, the President is responsible for government shutdowns, so he's got 2 of those under his belt in the first year of his first term.
Overachiever in that regard.

now im not a market expert, i dunno what this is exactly about, but i suppose about money?

I lived in Miami long ago, now im in Europe [luckily as far as im concerned, but way before Trump, i didnt even know about him] And this hardly has to do anything.

But main point is, i buy a lot of stuff from the internet. And so i usually check how much 1usd is or 1euro is in my X currency, if paypal etc. shows the right amount. Well one day i was happy to see USD dropped. Then i realized doesn't matter since i will still pay the same price, only it will be more USD then... but it dropped yea.. i dunno why, thats what i see.

will it go back up the next day, i dunno, dont really care either, just saying.

ITT: ignorant manchildren who have congitive dissonance akin to a 4th grader and use buzzwords like “shill” and “CNN” to easily dismiss any dissent like the commie fuckers they claim to hate so much.

>You may only post in this thread if your country is being made great again
Only needs to be made great again if it is no longer great.
My country is still great. Always was.

Either I'm having a stroke or we're having an earthquake. The floor is shaking.

call a bondulance