Hey Sup Forums, what does female ass smell like?

Hey Sup Forums, what does female ass smell like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjwFrk9WnA4
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like shit and sweat

like a male ass

what this guy said but mixed with pheromones that make your dick trick you into thinking it smells like fresh milk and honey

I cant describe the smell but tastes like chocolate a bit

idk Id much rather boob sweat than butt sweat. Ive never been aroused by smelling an ass

old answer:
Lick the back of your hand, wait 10 seconds, then smell it. Usually around that odor spectrum

Pickles
pic related

Surely only if she has been eating pickles?

it all depends on how horny you are and how horny she is.

I've eaten my fuckbuddy's ass a few times now and she's so clean that it's literally nothing. I'm gonna try to get her to come over right after she works out and do it then. I suck her toes, eat her ass, everything.

It honestly tastes like Butterfingers.

The scent of a woman's rear end improves as she gets hornier? Can't say I've heard that one before.

Yep, and their farts smell like toasted cinnamon.

depends how repulsive she is

not gonna stop til you find brownies?

Same as your male ass, but with a hint of vagina.

If shes wet it just smells like musky pussy

If she takes care of it, it might smell like lotion.
If not, then it smells like sweat and shit.

For some reason I find the latter more attractive.

Facesitting: Nasty or nice?

Just ate my gfs ass for the first time ask me anything

its not as good as I thought it would be, never really thought about it until I did it, but you basically have someones full body weight supported by your face. Not fantastic unless they hold themselves up a bit

will you do it again? I only did it once or twice then I was over it

Why the fuck would we know?

Eat ass or pussy

both, but mainly pussy, dont really like ass that much

Like fucking candy.

>tfw no bbw domme to sit on your face and get trapped between her cheeks and make you lick her ass

fishy, sweaty

I don't like giving head to a girl who doesn't clean herself beforehand. Some guys fucking love that musky ass/pussy sweat smell. I find that I like it mildly, but if it's like she hasn't showered today, the smell puts me off.

Definitely, found it a really fun experience but maybe thats just because of her reactions. Was rotating between eating her ass and pussy too so that probably helped.

Roses

Was there any odour?

I was 69ing a hottie after a party, and she had a ATSLA. (Ass That Smells Like Ass). Ruined the whole night

LUL! that also happened to me, but she had smelly feet

it has more of a cinnamon scent rather then the males more harsh musk tone and... what the fuck do you think?

like heaven on a puppy flavored marshmallow

Ass smells like ass. These threads are fucking stupid. Stop posting them and die.

If it really smells bad, how come stuff like this exists?

She's been dancing and drinking all night, you really expected a perfume store down there?

Eau de brap maybe.

like a man ass, but with subtle hints of lies

Just like yours

Lost

It doesnt. I mean i wouldnt eat my girls ass after a jog or long day of activity, but right after a shower. Makes my dick into diamonds

Like strawberry shortcake and candy.

Definately not like ass, nope.

It's been stated
It's a combination of pheromones and being turned on. Generally, the more turned on you are the more degenerate things you'll do. It could smell like putrid sulfur rotten eggs but if you were horny enough it'll be like lavender and vanilla to you and you'll dive right in.

your right
There's nothing like finishing and then looking back on what you did with complete disgust and disbelief at your own degeneracy

same as your but add the smell of pussy

Fish and poop then.

Puppy flavored?

That's pretty much what happens after I give my crank a good yank.

More or less the same as any other ass

Smells like sweat and female jizz with a dash of stale shit.

Love it.

it smells like... bait

when its clean, and if you're really into the girl... then all those pheromones and stuff make it smell like heaven
same with feet

When in reality it smells like fart and looks like this.

fucking kek

Like bags of sand. Come on, people.

I've heard that as Asians have very high hygiene standards, their women's butts generally smell and taste better than black or white women. Any truth in this?

It's 2018 everybody eats ass. It's only kinda gross when you have to chew.

ass

smells like pic rel8

youtube.com/watch?v=qjwFrk9WnA4
pretty much

What kind of nasty ass bitches you all fucking? I make women clean their assholes inside and out before I eat and fuck their ass.

underrated perfume of the fucking century I'm dead.

They call this The Bridge of Fart. They say it is haunted by three gaseous ghosts that sometimes appear...

too bad you have to go through the treacherous jungle of pubes to reach their asses.

I had a gf whose shiny crusted socks smell like it would taste sweet.

discord gg/tJ4uqG2

For no reason the whole bridge smells of bad eggs (or cotton candy according to this thread).

This is a treasure.

Taco Bell meat

Poo

strawberries and cream

are you for real?

Smells like shit