Is it even possible to discuss Trump with you without you faggots jumping like mindless zombies when someone disagrees...

Is it even possible to discuss Trump with you without you faggots jumping like mindless zombies when someone disagrees with him?
I want to talk about Trump University.We all know it,IT IS A SCAM.Deliberate scam to take the money out of unsuspecting victims.
Now some of you might say;they're stupid,they deserve their money taken."
hmm,not really sure.Especially when it comes to the fact that this is the guy who's running for the prez of the US.
Also,why would a billionaire do this kind of thing?It's small fish for him,IF HE REALLY IS A BILLIONAIRE.
It seems to me like everything about Trump is a fasade.He's not rich.He's not successful.
It sure does expain why he's so insecure.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/top-ten-reasons-to-doubt-trump-is-even-a-billionaire
trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/06/greg-abbotts-top-consumer-attorneys-built-a-5-4m-case-against-donald-trump-but-it-never-happened.html/
youtu.be/HsQ-eSveN6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New York people are scum and trash.

This is my impression of him.
HE HAS NO PRINCIPLE.He's like a whore.He will do and say anything to achieve what he sets out to do.
Before it was the money.
Now it's politics.
I am 10000000% sure,CONFIDENT,that he will not build a wall.
He flipped on almost every single issue from the start,and you can expect him to flip even more in the future,to get indie's and leftists vote.
It really all falls down to him being a fraud,just like he was when he was a businessman.

And Hillary hasnt? If he did 1/50th the shit hillary did youd be screaming bloody murder.

And Bernie's ideas wont work.

He's the best hope for humanity. Stop being brainwashed and think for yourself dude.

>America
>Humanity
Kekd,world will not end because of trump. America has had worse presidents than him.

Only thing that will end is americas position as a superpower.

Trump University was still cheaper, quicker, and more useful than a gender studies degree.

Wasn't it just some real estate seminar that that slapped a clever name on?
Either way, don't care too much about it.

Looking at every little corner of a candidate's life and turning your nose up if you find one little thing you don't like is not a realistic way to approach American politics.
Trump is talking about bringing jobs back and enforcing the border.
Hillary is talking about open borders, admiring Merkel, and how white privilege is a thing that exists.

It's pretty clear to me, you'd have to be crazy or stupid to vote for Hillary.
In the somewhat unlikely event that Bernie beats Hillary, the question requires at least a little bit of thought but I'd still vote for Trump.

>Hillary
>responsible for multiple deaths

>Trump
>not responsible for any deaths and against TTIP

Yea, Trump over Hillary any day

I support trump, but I dont like how often he repeats himself.

Its fine at rallies, theyre ment to hype you up, but in interviews he says the same thing. It makes him look like he doesnt know what he's talking about.

>Is it even possible to discuss Trump

Protip, the next time you want to make a subtle anti-Trump thread, don't overload it with a bunch of talking points thinking that we'll be too dumb to notice. You seriously overplayed your hand, if you're going to shill then you have to bait people into drawing their own conclusions about the data you present, you can't just vomit out the conclusion you WANT us to draw . Step it up sempai.

Lad he's ad libbing this whole campaign.

>WOW OKAY SO LIKE... IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO JUST SLIGHTLY BE CRITICAL OF TRUMP WITHOUT GETTING ATTACKED??????
sure
>OKAY SO IN THIS EMAIL I GOT IM SUPPOSED TO SAY WE ALL KNOW TRUMP UNIVERSITY IS A TOTAL SCAM AND TRUMP IS LYING ABOUT HIS WEALTH AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE HES LYING ABOUT

Every time
Its so interesting how people who 'just want to be a little critical for a second' immediately jump to an insane level of rhetoric

Look you fucking retard if you haven't figured it out by now this isn't about electing an infallible man or more so who has hidden their imperfections the best. It's about unraveling the the tightly knit fabric of a hidden society. A shadow group that influences individuals through greed that eats away at our freedoms without hardly any detection of its fascism.

Trump is a bafoon and everyone knows it, but he's a bafoon that's just smart enough to break the grip that the elite have on the world.

If we're wrong then it's another four years of the same tired bullshit. But if we're right, maybe some day the globalist agenda could be thwarted.

He repeats himself because normalfags don't keep up with interviews and debates and press conferences

Ding ding ding

>trump is a buffoon
I literally don't understand this meme
He's exactly the politician I want

Exactly what I was talking about.
Can say shit without you faggots being defensive,as if I'm talking about your mother.
I never even said anything about Hillary.Of course she's a whore cunt shit.
I'm talking about Trump here.It's funny how you guys will come up with every excuse under the sun for him.

>Deliberate scam to take the money out of unsuspecting victims.
Like a real university then?

underrated

Trump Univeristy was a bad product, cynical and relied on a business plan that targets desperate people in financial distress.

I dont believe he had much anythibg to do with it other than selling his name.

This was bad judgement, as your name is important.

would you sell your name for the scam university?

it was also a scam

>Australian """people""" are scum and trash
FTFY

>why would a billionaire do this kind of thing?It's small fish for him,IF HE REALLY IS A BILLIONAIRE

Evidence is mounting that his net worth is probably between $150 million and $200 million. Ever since he took multiple bankruptcies, he has (for about 20 years now) engaged almost exclusively in marketing the Trump brand, making mostly small potatoes chump change by licensing the Trump name ... and it's been crashing hard.

He's a carnie huckster. Pretty much everything he's been doing is a scam. His entire world is going into full meltdown and he'll be lucky to be worth a couple million by the time this is over.

This is an essential read, it really pulls a number of news sources together:

Top 10 Reasons To Doubt Trump Is Even A Billionaire
- talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/top-ten-reasons-to-doubt-trump-is-even-a-billionaire

Don't just read that piece ... also follow the links in it and read the sources.

The entire Trump "empire" is a carnival snake oil show. The "god-emperor" is not only naked, he's a craven two-bit scam artist. He won't ever release his tax returns because he can't. They will prove he hasn't been a billionaire for over a decade, and possibly never was. He's in serious debt and has no clue how to run his own finances.

Not really a surprise to anyone who has followed his career for the last 30-40 years.

The big guns will start firing come August and September. His mob connections in New York are deeper and dirtier than Christie the Corpulent.

He owns some buildings that are alone worth more than that.
Signs point to him not owning a lot of liquid wealth, yes. Liquid assets are not the only form of wealth, though, and you can see just by having eyes that he owns quite a lot of expensive real estate.

I don't really understand why democrats are so eager to point him out as poor.
Don't you see the message it sends when you go on about how Bernie is middle class and one of us and then turn around and go "Trump is POOR hahahahahaha"?

this.

I can't help but say that it fucking sucks that there's nobody else,not on republican not on democrat side.

I don't think anyone wants to portray him as poor.
The opposite is true.It's Trump that wants to portray himself as billionaire and a super successful businessman,when in fact he's full of shit.

>Is it even possible to discuss Trump with you without you faggots jumping like mindless zombies when someone disagrees with him?

Literally no. Not because these people are unreasonable, but because Sup Forums has recently adopted a religion of willpower affecting quantum probability. Even if they don't have complete confidence, they're scared that vocalizing their anxieties might hurt Trump's chances. So they say act like what they want to happen is 100% garunteed to happen, hoping that they can sway the universe.

It wasn't a scam and it was more valuable education in a smaller period of time for a LOT less money than your 4 year average sheet of toilet paper you get from a real university.

>people here unironically believe this

No, there's definitely been an effort by various camps of liberals to try and point out that he's somehow poor. I've seen Berniebros do it, and Hillary's camp tried (unsuccessfully) to nickname him poor Donald for some reason.

If you want to catch him in lies or contradictions, there are some much easier things to go after. Things that actually have to do with his policy and are relevant to the election too.
Trying to say he's poor makes no sense to me, the nigga owns some of the most expensive buildings in the country and sleeps in a gold plated bedroom.

good example of a well thought out excuse.

You don't know what "net worth" means, and you don't know what "liquid assets" means.

Probably a good time for you to shut the fuck up. You're too retarded and ignorant to take part in this discussion.

>(((((student)))))

The only point that has a value in the article is the 10 th.
Bloomberg and forbes place him into billionare tier (I say 4 billion dollars).
He barely has any liquidity, look at Trump tower chicago, he has a 10% stake in the whole building and the building costs were paid off by a large deutsche bank loan (600 mil $).
He sold the apartments, the large part of the ownership and kept a small stack for him just to put the Trump brand and running the hotel.
He runs basically on loans because of liquidity shortages but his net worth is 4 billion if you look in his assets.

>Trump is talking about bringing jobs back
You mean the manufacturing jobs that will be automated when they come back to the states?

This article is a pretty essential read:

Greg Abbott’s top consumer attorneys built a $5.4M case against Donald Trump, but it never happened

- trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/06/greg-abbotts-top-consumer-attorneys-built-a-5-4m-case-against-donald-trump-but-it-never-happened.html/

Texas built a case to take him down for his fraud and scam ... but the Republicans killed the case, even though it was rock solid and would have been pursued ... had it been almost anyone other than a wealthy Republican.

maybe you should work on reading and being able to keep up with a conversation there, champ
Trump's net worth is obviously higher than 150-200 million. It's mostly property. Property is not liquid.
People look at Trump's lack of liquid assets and assume that his net worth is low.

Automation isn't quite as perfect as you seem to think. There are lots of "automated" car manufacturers around here, KIA and whatnot. They still employ a lot of people, the machines are good at what they're good at but they don't do everything.

I simply don't care. I am still voting for Trump.

Meanwhile, Hillary has a net worth of $45 million which she acquired through legalized bribery. But, no, let's focus on Trump University.

OP here.
I am quite aware of what Hillary presidency means.
It means unleashing more feminism,white guilt and privilege,more shitty planned and planted wars in the middle east etc.
Why am I even making the thread?

Because I know for sure that Trump is not what we all expected.I know this since months ago.
It's just that I'm not sure if it's better to let the house burn down,and start from scratch(Hillary,Bernie would have done the job even faster),or take the slow route with Trump.
Because Trump sure as hell won't do shit.He cares nothing about issues we care about.

>Translation:
>I'm a cuck, please fuck my mouth daddy

Blah blah no one cares about cuck words. Vote Trump, oh wait, you're from some shithole that is completely irrelevant. Watch me vote for Trump.

It's true, he's penniless. Here's a rare pic of him on his day off that the Trump campaign doesn't want you to see.

>The only point that has a value in the article is the 10 th

That's a lie.

Try reading for comprehension. Point after point after point is documented and backed up. Every single point in that article has validity. All ten of them together are damning.

And, this is just the very beginning of the discovery process. The whole "trump legend"is a fabrication, and the house of cards has been falling. It's now starting into the avalanche phase.

It's on Trump now to prove he's worth even one billion, and he can't do that because he isn't worth that. The only question now is how much less than one billion is he worth?

And those numbers look like he's worth less than Mitt Romney.

Nobody is trying to claim he's "poor." It's pretty clear he's worth well over $100 million, maybe even $400-500 million.

The point is that all his other claims are pure fraud. He's had over 50 years to take the money he was born with and turn it into something more ... and he hasn't. He's a business failure and a fraud. After 50 years, he may be worth less than what he inherited from his father.

If Trump isn't a business genius, he has nothing else. The evidence is in: he is not a business genius ... he doesn't even look like a normalfag businessman. Half the Sup Forumsfags could have made more money than Trump if they had inherited what he did and invested it for 50 years.

The god-emperor has no clothes.

This kills the Republican party.

>calls someone a cuck,implying that someone wants to get fucked in a mouth by a daddy
>all the while defending his daddy without any arguments

>I want to talk about Trump University.We all know it,IT IS A SCAM.Deliberate scam to take the money out of unsuspecting victims.

It doesnt even claim to be a real college

Meanwhile dozens of colleges do, while offering all these bullshit degrees and certifications in bullshit fields

Literally like half of all young people are taking worthless degrees

Why in the absolute fuck should i care if someone is dumb enough to get scammed?

They're just gonna rid the genepool of themselves, protecting people from themselves only poisons your gene pool

Again,this guy knows his shit.
>cucks will try to deny this

>implying Bernie wouldnt do that better
user, pls.

>We all know it,IT IS A SCAM.Deliberate scam to take the money out of unsuspecting victims.
Only thing to discuss is how much of a faggots you are for lying, but I guess pointing out that even the prosecution can only keep getting signed statements from people who are happy with their investment (3-4 vs 17-25 statements, and the prosecution is looking only for the former) makes me a mindless zombie.

Faggot.

Trump inherited that money after he was a multi-billionaire. Nice try shill.

Yeah, because you're a cuck. I don't need an argument. Your opinion doesn't matter, your country doesn't matter.

>imageboard
>different opinions
>complaing about people being defensive.

you are something, and by that a fucking idiot

You're going to really hurt your back moving the goalposts around that much.

By the way, Trump University advertised itself as a "university." In the State of New York, it's illegal and fraudulent to make that claim without accreditation. New York is currently processing a lawsuit against Trump and Trump University for perpetuating that fraud.

my god eurocucks are so delusional

what in the absolute fuck even gives you the idea that he could be bad like hillary or bernie?

you think he's some gun toting racist redneck?

holy fuck you europoors need to be put out of your fuckin misery

>Also,why would a billionaire do this kind of thing?It's small fish for him,IF HE REALLY IS A BILLIONAIRE.

Multiple streams of revenue, you poorfag.

>Why in the absolute fuck should i care if someone is dumb enough to get scammed?
I knew someone would say that.
It's not even about caring for those people.It's about the fact that it shows what he's able to do,effortesly.It's shows lack of honor,moral and principles.
It also shows that he's not really a billionaire,if he's willing to do scams for hundred thousands of dollars.

>Trump inherited that money after he was a multi-billionaire.

Nope. Posting bald-faced lies is not a "discussion."

Come back some other day after you've actually read up on some facts.

Who gives a even a single fuck about any of that? It's like Trump said, he could literally shoot someone to death in the middle of 5th Avenue and I'd still vote for him. He could rape your mother and smother your sister with a pillow and sell the video footage of it on his website and I'd still vote for him.

Because the alternative is a gun grabbing woman that wants to raise my taxes and thinks Muslims and and illegals belong in the United States when they simply do not.

My fucking sides, the only people who care about a bunch of retards signed up for basketweaving classes are a bunch of retards who are already taking scam degrees at colleges and are voting for bernie or hillary anyway

>Yeah, because you're a cuck. I don't need an argument. Your opinion doesn't matter, your country doesn't matter.
Literally pic related.

No one wants to portray him as poor you idiot.
Most of people here don't even hate Trump.
But man is literally hinging his candidacy on "im rich as fuck", and now it appears he isn't.

That's the kind of attitude that reflects insecure emotional thinking. Humans are emotional creatures, as our thoughts begin at an emotional level before they make it to higher cognitive functions in the brain. Obviously sometimes, like in your post as an example, your post is a reflection of when thinking never even makes it to higher cognitive processes.

I'm saying you're emotionally stupid. Like a majority of vocal Sup Forums. Get out of your own ass you fucking retard. America is shit, and youre too proud about the kind of pile of shit it is to accept any change. You suck

>lack of honor

>to scam stupid liberal faggots who think anything that is taught in anything that resembles a college is going to make them deserve a job

literally anyone with half a brain would do the same, and would be a better person for it

Fred Trump died in 1999 you illiterate faggot. Trump already had a multi-billion net worth in 1999.

Exactly the response I'd expect from a cucked Eurofaggot.

I see someone is watching Athene!

Underrated

Ouch what a burn, i dont think with emotions and want to save a bunch of retards from themselves

Got me good

Holy shit i was 100% sure you were a european

Get the fuck out of my country

Your shitbag arguments rank up with niggers that voted for Obama because he's a nigger.

>butthurt nigger detected

We get it, you wuz a kang. Welcome to my filters Dontayvius.

Leave it to the retards not to know shit about the human psyche or neuroscience. You fail. Nice example of how to be a shitty human though

And another one.

He's a hobo who just dressed in a suit and decided to run for president!

It's cool. He became me

give me one reason why we should save people from themselves that wont just lead to a vicious cycle of retards reproducing until society collapses

im waiting

That's it, I am now a #ClitForClinton

Hahaha stupid croat pig go post about you croat hilary hahahaha

>croatia thinking his opinion matters on our board.

cyka blyat

start by learning some self awareness you angsty fuck. Psychology and neuroscience are your friend. Good diet is your friend. You need these things to have a properly decent functioning brain, and I bet you're lacking in all of them.

Then once your tiny shit mind is a little less shit, you can move on to bigger aspects of reality like how everyone's collective actions comes with collective consequences. Protip: shitty selfish attitudes like yours come with the most consequences.

How about we discuss how Croatians are fucking war criminals how about that?
youtu.be/HsQ-eSveN6A

Trum has been set up.

The people who are runnig the case against his university are Hillary supporters and financers.

They're just trying to slow down the Donald.

oh hello,my Slav friend
>everyone who wants to learn real estate business is a scum who deserves to be scammed
>not Trump though,he a good boi
Athene is a good guy.sucks that he's a liberal though.

A lot of people are saying noone cares about trump u.

I imagine a lot of trump voters are white lower middle class/middle class who work some job and earn an honest living.

I don't see how at least some of those people wouldn't flinch if they had to vote for a person that scammed people. It's such a lowly thing.

He really has to get ahead of the curve on this one.

>falling for the Serb propaganda

google: Somalia

Hillary is way worse to bee honest.

Waaaaay worse.

>I don't see how at least some of those people wouldn't flinch if they had to vote for a person that scammed people. It's such a lowly thing.
This.

>Falling for the derailing propaganda

>I want to talk about Trump University.We all know it,IT IS A SCAM.Deliberate scam to take the money out of unsuspecting victims.

You mean like the American higher education system in general? Color me surprised.

Croatia is not a slav

Yes we are.
For now.

>being a subhuman non white croat

I'm starting to think you're just a Clinton shill that likes the fact that the Clinton's illegally slaughtered Serbs on behalf of Muslim trash. Maybe you want Clinton to once again misappropriate our military for a war against Serbs?

After some reflection, I decided to explicitly state the reason I responded the way I did.

1: Your OP was pure faggotry. You started with whining about "UR ALL FAGETS AND YOU'LL JUST JUMP ON ME LIEK MINDLESS SHEEPLE!" I gave you exactly what you wanted.

2: You make a bunch of assertions with no citations. Many of them are just baseless nonsense you pulled out of your ass, which I assume is where you store what you call your brain. Some of it is completely unknowable in the first place example below

>I am 10000000% sure,CONFIDENT,that he will not build a wall.

3: You are from an irrelevant shithole so if your'e going to opine about my country's politics at least don't do it with a whining rambling OP. Show some fucking respect you barely literate Euronigger.

4: Fuck you.

[reddit faggot detected]

Scam:

Accredited Universities
Industry Certifications
Industry Seminars

They are all scams. Some just cost more than others. It was NOT fraud - TU did not market itself as anything other than what it was.

Underrated

t. just graduated but got a job at Lockheed anyway

>being this buttblasted

>being this much non white

>making a genocide and forget to kill albanians

There little to nothing to suggest that. Consider for example, that article up there. It has so few reasons they had to repeat the investigation and allegation of a single man three times, repeats the one of another two times (one who tries to paint liquid assets as wealth), five are completely unsourced about their claim and I literally speculations, and so on and so forth. Hell, the link saying there is a deutsch bank assessment? It doesn't have a link to it but the word of the guy who says there is a Deutsche Bank assessment in the first point. Actually do what he said and you won't find the original claims sourced, just stated by the same people over and over again with no access to documentation for them.

It's literally a social justice research paper, were everyone plays telephone and speaks of facts while relying on the previous person opinions to support theirs.

>be dirt poor Eurotrash
>get BTFO
>"u mad"

Excellent comeback. Stay dumb you wacky intellectual cuckold