youtube.com/watch?v=MQNOF7b1tUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was right the whole time

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Madman he found a way.

Father of the century

who /bigballer™/ here?

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

I'm glad he's going to LA and they're going to draft the biggest bust of all time.

Get baited

>BASED BIG BALLER

A pass first PG can't be a bust you fucking moron.

Thank you LaVar you gave all your energy into keeping us the pick.

>make it blatantly obvious that you're out to exploit the utter hell out of your son
>set him up for ANY future shortcomings to be blown WAY out of proportion
>screw over your son's future mental well being so you can squeeze out an easy payday without actually contributing to anything positive

i really, REALLY hope the celtics don't pick his fuckin' kid because this slimy piece of shit will do gladly hog up as much air time as possible.

plus the celtics are actual, legitimate championship contenders RIGHT NOW, so that would mean he has even more to be chipper about. at least the lakers had a dog shit record the season before and no real star players in sight so he wouldn't be cheering as much over there.

>dem Lavar trips

GODDAM

IM SO SORRY MR BALL

who is ricky rubio

Ricky Rubio isn't a fucking bust moron.

He's not a star player either. Anything short of a star player taken by LA will be considered a bust.

Small baller detected

>mfw
>based danny picks lonzo
>then baits magic into trading fultz & a 1st for him

What happened, explain

To Laker haters and fair weather fans. We have found some crazy good players in the late first/second round.

>Clarkson
>Nance
>Zubac

Niggas are ignoring that it takes time to get good.
Our core is barely in its third season together. With yet another rookie point guard. Look at the fucking Twolves, they have a better roster on paper, and they are still a lottery team.

getting rubio with the #2 overall in a stacked draft would be pretty disappointing

LA was "drawn" to pick 2nd in the upcoming NBA draft. Lonzo Ball, a LA native and son of the guy in the picture is highly expected to be taken 2nd. His dad is a huge Todd, Ball going to LA has real potential to fail in hilarious fashion

The risk here is becoming the jazz. With the way contracts work in the NBA, without a star (or even with one, considering how good Hayward and Gobert are - both fringe top 25 guys), sometimes you end up with a bunch of very good dudes and no chance to beat the best teams, and a summer where you end up inevitably losing some of them because of the cap.

>Lonzo Ball
>look it up
>it's true
>his father is called LaVar Ball
>his brother is called LaMelo Ball
>his other brother is called LiAngelo Ball

What the fuck kind of names are those

Basketball-American names

Watch some LaVar Bell videos on youtube. I'm still not sure if serious or just a master of bait

Ricky is a horrible shooter. Lonzo isn't. The reason why people are skeptical of Lonzo is because of his release point (shooting mechanic). They think it's possible it won't translate to the NBA where players are generally better, quicker, taller defenders.

It's not outright broken like Rubio's jumpshot.

As A Laker Fan I think This is our best lineup:

Lavar
D'Angelo
Ingram
Nance
Zubac
I think people really sleep on Zubac. Will be top 5 center within 2 years. Has Marc Gasol potential. Nance is a fantastic all around player who is high IQ and will be a good quality 4 for the next 10-12 years at least. Also he plays great defense, and would be able to run with Lonzo (imagine the highlights + Ingram). Ingram, as long as he puts on weight, will continue to find his way next year and will quietly average around 15 ppg next year at least. D'angelo will have the ball out of his hands and can focus on what he really excels at; scoring. And though D'angelo isn't a reliable defender, I do believe that Lonzo will be great during switches and could be that guy who shuts down positions 1-3. And as long as Lonzo runs the show with the same poise as he has on previous levels, this will be a hell of a fun unit to watch next year regardless of whether we win 30 games.

I also say trade Randle, Deng, and a future 1st for a potential higher quality player/or young assets

Lonzo is going to get abused at the next level, look at his defense against Fox in the tourny, it was like a middle schooler.

Lonzo is going to average like 5PPG

His meme passes won't save him in the big leagues

D-League by 2020 or else I'll personally send you $1000

>drafting Lavar
bold move cottonpicker

I just hope Lonzo uses his first NBA paycheck on some facial surgery.

Defense is all about effort. I would rather a player that actually tries then doesn't. It's not like Fultz is a better defender either. He's just athletic. However, if his defense was bad at college level it just speaks about Fultz's effort.

Either way, Fultz should go #1, but it's not due to defense.

get a load of this small baller

>celtics
>contenders
kek
KEK

theyre called negros my guy

Requesting a shop of one of the bogdonoff brothers head on lavars body with a short that says bog baller brand

My sorry

Wanna be a baller, shot caller
Twenty-inch blades on the Impala
Call her, gettin' laid tonight
Swisha rolled tight, got sprayed by Ike
I hit the highway, making money the fly way
But there's got to be a better way!
A better way, better way, yeah

What number will Ball wear lads?

I want to cop a jersey off aliexpress RIGHT NOW

Did you buy your big baller brand ironically or unironically

Ironically myself

ironically desu. Sup Forums will become a Big Baller™ board just like how Sup Forums became a Trump board

/bigballer/ reporting
lifes good desu

>TOMORROW: LAVAR BALL JOINS US ON UNDISPUTED TO TALK ABOUT THE LOTTERY OUTCOME AND HOW IT IMPACTS LONZO.

Tomorrow is going to be fucking lit.

>people are unironically not /bigballers/
Why? Lonzo is absolutely going to destroy out of the gate.

watching lavar ball on first take is comfy as fuck

How fucking amazing would it be if the Lakers traded the #2 for Paul George and Lonzo had to go to Indy?

How fucking amazing would it be if the Lakers pick Tatum or Jackson over Lonzo? I know this scenario is super unlikely, but just imagine how butthurt Lavar would be.

I guarantee you wear a headband with your jordans while you drive moms dodge caravan around bawston

i unironically like lavar

literally the only truly shitty thing he has done/said so far(assuming you're not an ebin edgelord) is when he said something along the lines of, if you're a big baller then you can afford the shoes. i don't know why he shitted on poor people when he's from south central. but i'll chalk it down as him just being excited and slipping up. everything else he does and says is funny as fuck and i'm glad he makes people mad

ONE DAY I'LL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BE A BIG BALLER™.

ONE DAY.

he's right though you're not a big baller if you can't afford them

in a literal sense yeah. when you price them that high it prices out a lot of kids who think lonzo is cool and fun to watch and want his shoes. even expensive ass kobes and lebrons that kids have always wanted are barely over $200 ever. $495 is a lot

kepp dreaming youngblood

t. Lavar Ball

>AND WITH THE FIRST PICK OF THE 2017 NBA DRAFT
>THE BOSTON CELTICS SELECT LONZO BALL OF UCLA

>leaving fultz for the lakers
>leaving ball for the lakers

win/win

So
1 Fultz
2. Jackson
3. Ball
Or am I missing something?

>first take
That's going to be on Undisputed with Skip, isn't it?

1. Fultz (Unless the Celtics bamboozle the Lakers into trading for the #1 because Danny convinces Magic he wants Ball and Magic swing them the #2 and a future pick)
2. Ball
3. Jackson or Tatum
4. Tatum or Monk
5. Monk or Fox
6. Whoever wasn't picked 5th
And then I think Isaacs will go 7th and it'll be a wash from there.

If Lonzo refuses to suit up for the Celtics he'd be out of the league for the entire duration of his rookie contract.

That's like 4-5 years.

lakers would just take fultz if boston takes ball

I'm not entirely convinced of that. The Celtics will want Fultz either way, so Danny would only trade Magic's position if he was 1000% convinced Magic will take Ball.

MFW Lavar's bullshit drops Lonzo to the Knicks

i'm not understanding your post. if the lakers know the celtics want fultz, but the lakers would be happy with either fultz or ball, why would the lakers make any trades at all. they just take whoever boston doesn't take

youtube.com/watch?v=MQNOF7b1tUE

who the fuck /LEGIT/ here

You misunderstand.

The Celtics want Fultz.
If the Celtics think the Lakers want Ball (even at #1) then they'd try and trade to the #2 and for something additional (say next year's first or something, maybe a player)
But only if the Celtics are absolutely convinced the Lakers will only take Ball, even if given the #1

If the Lakers will take Fultz at #1, then the Celtics won't trade and stay at 1.

It all comes down to Magic Johnson. It's basically been hypothesized and conjectured that the Lakers REALLY want Ball and Ball and his family clearly want to play for them. So basically, is Magic stupid enough to trade to the #1 for Ball if the Celtics trick him into thinking they want Ball.

It's just a dream scenario really.

there are multiple reasons this won't happen

1. the lakers like ball but they would have no problem taking fultz either. they are not married to ball. even if they want him the most, they'd be fine with ball
2.the lakers can't trade their pick for 2018 cause the sixers have it
3. everyone assumes magic is just some big dumb nigger. the shit that he's said since becoming president of the org has all been smart and controlled little pieces of info. nothing outlandish or dumb. he also has smart ass rob pelinka backing him up, and they consult luke and the staff for decisions. they won't make another dumb nash-tier trade cause there's no jim buss to fuck shit up

If I was filthy rich I would buy some BBB shoes tbqf. Think about all the women who would wanna suck your dick if you had them.

lold

I bought a pair of these shoes and the first day I wore them I lost my virginity. I'm a BigBaller™ now!

scared little leaveland "fan" as of 2016 spotted lmao.

Here

BBB 9000 WINS ZERO LOSSES

>small baller

Lavar Ball is the man to save the NBA

You can keep your slow footed white guy. I don't want this ugly mug anywhere near my team. I'd rather have Fox.

Fox can't shoot and he's small and frail

This. Nigga got humiliated by fucking deaaron fox on a huge national stage. Hows he gonna stop nba point guards?

Everything about this post is great except no one is gonna trade for Deng even with a gun to their head.

I'm a master of bater

>Lakers fans living in the past

top lel stay irrelevant LA

What about the Finn guy? He seems the only one with solid fundamentals

LA is a second tier city compared to SF now