Is my skin really as bad as everyone says it is? I thought I could just stay on my Fiji water diet...

Is my skin really as bad as everyone says it is? I thought I could just stay on my Fiji water diet, but apparently I need to see a dermatologist.

I call bs. I can just fix my diet. I don't need to see a dermatologist.

Fuck the haters you look great!

You look like you've been having abit more then water in your diet

Thank you! The girls on Tinder didn't think so! Fuck them!

Hey man, maybe we should go haunt some dreams together some time

stop popping your zits, find some meds and face wash or cleanser that works and doesn't dry or irritate your skin (usually will have no fragrance), no soda or candy, change your pillow cases often and KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM YOUR FUCKING FACE!!

What are you implying?

>dermatoLOGist

isnt that the retard that was stalking ice poseidon

Cx

no markie f actually looks like a clean boy.

wtf just go see a dermatologist its not that hard. theyll help you out

More pics

You need accutan

he may be broke & can't afford to see one.

Dude, doc bro here. If pics are really you I'd really recomend seeing a dermatologist. You might have a condition called Hidradenitis suppurativa. Look it up

Holy fucking kek

what about me, though? i've got a whole bunch of annoying skin tags all over my nutsack and a few on the bottom (like, opposite side of my mushroom/jimmy cap [call it whichever you prefer]) of my weiner. normally i just pull them off but i can't tell if they grow back or not and doing so does cause a little bit of temporary bleeding. idk, any feedback?

Doc bro here, post pics. I'm not really good with written descriptions

Sounds like pearly papules

>forcing a meme this fucking hard

doc bro here
I thought so too but i've never seen pearly papules on a nutsack

Grow up

hang yourself, idiot