how does boston keep getting away with it

Who was on charge of this trade?

Jay z

Danny Ainge

Billy King

hes a liberal

literal shit

>watching Warriors/Cavswinlol in 2017

It wouldn't surprise me if they try to bait magic into giving up a pair of first round picks for that little shit Ball.

relegate them to D-league
this incompetence is inexcusable
everyone knows the owner bought the team to anchor a real estate development deal. i feel bad for the fans.
when will that rapper answer for his crimes?

L

Prokhorov demanded a winner. Billy King was the fall guy

they seriously need to be investigated for collusion or something

that's how fucking stupid that whole trade was. it's more plausible that they did it on purpose to help the Celtics than it is that they are actually stupid enough to unironically do that trade

real estate deal what?

I don't think it was a stupid trade at the time. Pierce, KG, and JT were on the decline, sure. But the Nets were just THAT stupid and desperate to win/get asses in seats. I don't think many people expected the Nets to be THIS fucking bad so soon.

I am a Nets fan. Is there any hope for me?

When Lin came back from his second injury they started to look decent. Expect next season for them be a low mid tier team.

The rest of the basement dwellers are getting better this year. The only team that's going to be worse than the Nets is the Kings... maybe.

Pacific Park, Brooklyn. Massive. Shady. Profitable. Putting the Nets there sold the idea to a skeptical public.

Eternally irrelevant

>laughing_contenders.png

>the Celtics will get 1st overall again next draft
(lol

The NBA will make it so to ensure that Lebum won't get a free pass in the East.

i hope to god that billy king does not get another GM type job ever again. but with 30 teams in the league, some retard owner will probably sign him to a 10year contract soon

If Jay had money in pacific park his net worth would finally crack 1 billion