Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6_P_ZWwJ3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=01vWvocMc6M
youtube.com/watch?v=SVW6SH2bjYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Someone else doing wrong doesn't give you permission to do wrong.
Murder is wrong.

what if you kill 2 killers

>Murder is wrong.
Cuck

Murder is bad AND wrong. It is badong.

Technically yes, but if you kill a 2nd killer then the number of killers goes down.

HAW HAW YEAH WE DONT HAVE PRINCIPLES THIS IS Sup Forums REMEMBER XD

>le batman doesn't kill meme

well after 2 killers then you're making progress

Only the first time. You only become a killer once, every killer you kill after the first one decreases the number.
The second one is always easier. Considerably.

What is a killer commits suicide?

>being world's gratest detective
>being good in math
choose one

so he was right all along?

What if you're already a killer?

youtube.com/watch?v=O6_P_ZWwJ3Q

that's how horcruxes work

Better than an ever accruing number of victims of that killer

If a killer kills a killer what happens then

I'm glad that i'm not the only one that thought of this.

"If you kill the victims, no one can be a murderer" - Batman

THIS

IS CNN

CNN

CNN

For the first occasion, yes. From an objective standpoint.

But the statement implies the presumption that killing is always wrong without making any argument for that. Many would argue it isn't.

In Batman's world he doesn't kill a lot of violent psychopaths, despite being quite capable of and having numerous opportunities to do so. These violent psychopaths inevitably continue to murder and otherwise victimize innocent civilians. I'd argue it is morally wrong not to kill someone who is clearly incapable of empathy and has nothing but ill-intent if you given the chance. You're essentially condemning their future victims.

But what if you take their chance to change when you kill them instead of putting them in a minimum security prison for the 89th time?

Yes, the pedophile/terrorist/[Presindential nominee] that rapes/kills/tortures a child/animal/[Presidential nominee] is just as precious as their victims. They need tender love/care/hand-to-hand combat and brain damage/coma/paralysis instead since that can be treated with the taxpayers money.

reminder that isn't actually a Batman quote

They're not entitled for a chance to change their course in life, they took it from others already.

What if you kill 5 killers?

we have a justice system to decide that, it's not your call user

What if you were already a killer?

Stream it

Go home, Red.

So, I have to kill as many killers as possible to make the most positive impact I can?

Thank Bats.

And after you've killed every single killer out there, and ensured no new killers arise, you only have to kill yourself.

only if you just kill one killer

umm dont you guys know that killing is wrong???? You should murderers get locked up so they can escape and kill again

No.

Childhood is when you idolize Batman.
Adulthood is when you realize killing makes more sense.
Like and Subscribe if you found this funny xD

>it's a "Batman stops Frank from Franking the Joker because killing is wrong but letting people die because you let a serial killer live is right" episode
When is the Punisher Netflix series coming out?

not if youre already a killer, so you should always aim at a minimum of 2 kills

Batman is shit. Sure, murder is bad and all, but when you have a case like the Joker where you simply can not contain him, you just put a bullet in that head.

t. Newest Fag

Hmm, yes. This Frank, he was well on his way to getting his pants down. The Joker almost got what was coming to him.

does this really happen?

Yes, as long as socioeconomic conditions favor crime another killer will always step up to replace the last one. So it is basically true even if you kill more than 1 killer.

The goal therefore is justice. Communities living in fear need to know someone still gives a shit and won't tell the gangs they're a "snitch" when they ask for help. Petty criminals need to be reformed so they can get a job and raise their kids. Killers need to be put on trial to lure corrupt cops and judges out of the woodwork. The few good cops left need to know what happened. The public needs to see killers brought to justice, not simply killed by another thug.

You can only accomplish this by sticking to your principles. You do it not just for the people watching but for yourself as well, we are all capable of evil and must place limits on our actions to prevent us from going down dark paths. That is the only way things can move forward.

>Let's not kill the killers, so the numbers stays the same, fuck the murder rate. Even if I only want to kill the killer who kills for pleasure and will continue to do so, and making the murder stats high, I WILL NOT KILL HIM
>EVA!

Right here

Batman has said part of the reason he doesn't kill the jokester is because he's afraid of what gotham would spit out to replace him.

Also batman is as objectively insane as anyone else in arkham, so his code is even more important because of that. Its the one thing that keeps him from the abyss.

great fantasy but:

1. you can't always know that the killer you're killing is actually a killer or what they did wasn't entirely justified.

2. when you kill criminals their friends want revenge a thousand times more than if you locked em up. (kill a killer, his three cousins go ape shit and murder five innocents looking for who killed their senpai or the mob assumes it's an old enemy who is breaking the truce and now it's fucking war [this is literally half the stories of Punisher] plus their girlfriends, mothers, and children who would have never once thought about murdering people now just might in search of revenge - after all this was outside of the law and they have no legal recourse other than complaining to the ineffective police you're undermining in the fucking first place.

3. you can't negotiate anymore with killers and criminals: everyone knows you murder criminals so when you miss your shot, they run like fuck and they take hostages and they run over people in their way because they are desperate not to die. You endanger everyone and you can't promise the criminal that if they let their hostage go they will live because everyone knows you always kill.

FINALLLY - frank caslte already admits he's not a hero or that what he is doing is solving any problem, it's just personal emotional revenge.

>he's afraid of what gotham would spit out to replace him
That's such a retarded excuse. Him being insane really makes sense.

I imagine bat man just finds robin himself, eh?
fuck that cunt for trying to hold a person's life for some kind of mutual benefit.

Batman's not insane he just really likes catching these weird mask wearing faggots.

Batman never said this shit. It's some quote from some random retard. Batman is one of the smartest person in universe and he understands that sometimes kill is necessary

someone would have to replace him and i bet they wouldn't be as goofy and nonsensical

>hey guys let's not fight hitler, who knows who would replace him, right?
>right?

Bruce is insane and he realizes it. He undestand that after his first kill - he'll start goddamn slaughter. He did it in one or more alternative wrolds tho

fuck off batman lol

So kill their friends too. Fuck 'em.

So does this advocate for a murder suicide? or am I not understanding this right

We know it's you, Bruce. Never forget you killed your parents, I hope the guilt kills you and/or drives you mad, you lunatic.

no
it means no new people on earth kill if you kill someone.

There's a difference between fighting the Nazis and killing Hitler with Nazism still intact
Power vacuums are not good, if Batman could get rid of every single bad guy under the Joker he would and then killing the Joker might be a good idea, but just killing him could actually lead to someone worse taking over.

Im not fucking batman you retards. How would that even be fucking possible he is a fictional character and even if he wasn't he wouldn't browse this place!! Im not batman

Batman is projecting too hard

Why the state doesn't execute the joker? Or succeed at rehabilitating him? Batman does what he's set out to do. Stop criminals and deliver them to justice. It's the Gotham that fails to do their part.

The other user called you Bruce, though.
How would you know Bruce Wayne is Batman if you weren't Batman yourself?

It was more about batman voicing his own fear, and the fact that gotham is an evil entity in its own right.
The joker is something he can deal with, just barely. Hes afraid of something worse.

>actually believing this
fullretard.jpg

Batman was ran indirect cause Thomas and Martha died only in few alternative worlds. Not the main one.

Checkmate. Someone call the gazette!

shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Batman denies being Batman
Shocker

He is insane. They can't by the law I guess (law of plot armor)

>"BREAKING NEWS: The Batman spends time shitposting on a Rwandan basketweaving forum instead of killing the Joker!"

I refuse to believe someone as rational as Batman would resort to such a system of deontological ethics. Murder is one thing, but killing in self defence is completely justifiable, and I believe he would not condemn those who kill out of self preservation, whether it's Jim Gordon shooting the joker or some nameless cop killing a gang member.

>Im not fucking batman you retards.
Only Batman would say that. Don't worry, we won't tell

So then you kill him too

>Im not batman
youtube.com/watch?v=01vWvocMc6M

>Being this fucking retarded
You're doing it on purpose, right?

He is not killing in self defence because he is not in danger. He is too skilled and trained.

Not if you were already a killer, amirite guise?

does batman ever actually say this?

No. It's some internet edgy quote

Nice lack of an argument. You really think if you had had someone assassinate Hitler in 1940 the Germans would have just surrendered?
Batman's ideology is stupid because he's a capeshit character, but 'better the evil you know' holds up. You have to dismantle the opposition like we actually did and force them into surrender, just killing the head dude doesn't achieve shit, it's both human nature and military practice for someone else to step up to the plate in times of crisis.

Well, yeah, but the number of murder victims would likely diminish, so it's more like he's pedantic and not terribly logical.

I`m a faggot and a pussy, the post.

>be vigilante
>corner rapist killer psycho asshole
>kill him
>now I am the killer
>killer balance is still same
>find another killer
>kill him/her as killer
>number of killers is decreasing

Checkmate Bruce you cock

that's not what I'm saying. kill (or ACTUALLY put him away forever, how hard can it be?) the J and destroy his structures, problem solved for good. anyone steps in his place, proceed accordignly.

>Pete Holmes as Batman

if you reddit a reddit, the reddit of reddit in the reddit remains the reddit
- redditman

second post best post

Batcuck BTFO

Joker did waste a lot of effort doing things his own way. What if someone came in that was more efficient? It has to do with the fear of the unknown. And if you say huuur thats a hypothetical, comics is all hypotheticals.
>sure joker was bad but this new guy is 10x worse

Within the river of shit collegehumor produces, there are one or two funny stuff like the earlier Badman skits.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVW6SH2bjYQ
>what comes out of a gun?
>INJUSTICE

>Kill 2 killers
>Number of killers in the world decreases by 1
Batman can't even simple math

These two crime fighters think otherwise.

Is he right?

I thought Batman was supposed to be smart.

>90 posts and 10 image replies omitted.

why is this so much more effective than the idolizing batman image?