ITT Movies that would be awesome if you removed certain plot element

Pic related if you removed the stupid alien robot plot twist, and left just the Golden Mile part. Would be perfect party movie. Now it's just shit.

Why were they all in top fighting condition?

Why not?

Is Simon Pegg dead yet?

idk .. i hated the early part and thought it was boring and liked the alien stuff and it was exiciting

But then it'd just be about four blokes drinking... sounds almost as bad as an Apatow film

I dont know, its a fine movie on its own, but it misses the mark as a conclusion to the trilogy.

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

I am 100% correct in saying that you didn't understand the movie at all. You don't get to argue, you're stupid. Accept it.

>to the trilogy.
>trilogy

Never understood this. The 3 films have fuck all to do with each other besides sharing a few actors.

Almost all non-romance movies would improve a lot by removing the obligatory romance.

Thematic trilogy, doesn't have to be a continuation of the story.

The movie NEEDED that subplot. It wasn't just supposed to be some dumb party romp, it was a film about struggling with sobriety and growing up.

The Sci Fi stuff was a good way to raise the stakes without making the film boring

>four
>poster clearly shows five blokes and a bird

>spaced
i'm going to disagree based on the opinions of several english friends of mine. i'm not sure you're age or if it matters, but these friends are male and in their early 20s who grew up and discovered the show and absolutely loved it. the show goes beyond just muh zany accent

Shut up faggot, we all know you're tasteless plebs who laugh at Little Britain and Russell Howard.

that's why it's referred to as the three cornetto trilogy. three flavors of ice cream, three flavors of movie comedic takes on action movies (action horror/action cop/action sci-fi)

no love triangle

Is this pasta? or are you the same faggot who writes this shit every time this movie is mentioned?

Agreed. Only good scene in the second half is King making it to the final pub (before it's revealed to be an alien base).
Same with Hot Fuzz. Whole conspiracy theme is just shit, was a very funny movie prior to it.

The minute charlize shows up. Hancock accidentally murders her and he just spends the rest of the movie drinking and spiraling out of control.

>one of the "blokes" was a robot

That conspiracy was a hilarious red herring.

>it was a film about struggling with sobriety and growing up.
>it NEEDED to include aliens and the armageddon
listen to yourself

Pasta or not, this faggot's just plain wrong. Shaun and Spaced are very mainstream national favourites, while Hot Fuzz is most 15 year old boys' comedy of choice.

The aliens part are about human alienation and "starbucking" that gives us the illusion of happiness, just as alcohol and drugs do, and the Armageddon part is about both the midlife crisis and the feeling of letting go of the addiction itself.

Could all of this be done in some other way? Yes, but that's a completely other movie. It's like bitching about Alien not being a straight up slasher film.

>viced-versa

Dutch Courage, man. Numb the sense of impending death, make 'em angrier and more fearless.

She ruined the movie so bad desu.

Also the original script is a trip.

Is she our girl?

Agreed. It wouldn't really fit in the trilogy if the robots were taken out. Also, really really boring. It would just be 5 dudes ragging on their sober friend for drinking water the whole time.

Sorry, no. I don't really care what the UK thinks, Edgar Wright is a great director of comedy and Hot Fuzz (and Sean of the Dead) are brilliant.

I'd fuck her in toilet for disabled, if you know what I mean

anything else on the original script? I think that movie had potential that it just squandered away.

She's definitely my girl.

What were they fighting against then

Oh so i'm not the only one who has already read this before

>removing Ruby rod

You are 100% fucking wrong, you stupid cocksucker.

u could almost say the same thing about Indiana Jones and the crystal scull.

fuck he was super annoying I could not sanction his buffoonery

God I hate that movie poster. Looks like something from Disney

STOP KEKOLDING OUR REVENGE FANTASY JAMIE FOXX, SERIOUSLY, FUCK OFF AND LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT!

It was original call tonight he comes

If you just google that you will find the original script.

Also the original script weirdly had that cuck shit in the movie as the main focus instead of background event in Hancock.

>The 3 films have fuck all to do with each other besides sharing a few actors.
confirmed for pleb who doesn't pay attention.

Not at the beginning he wasn't, he got replaced midway through