Solo concerts

There's a concert coming up soon that I really want to go to but I'm autistic and don't have friends and going alone makes me nervous, how do I quit being a pussy, Sup Forums?

I'm assuming you're underage or younger than 24. If you're anxious the only cure is to do it and eventually it'll go away. Have a beer, chill the fuck out because nobody really gives a shit

I always go to shows by myself I don't get why this is an issue for anyone. It's dark and loud.

OP I wouldn't be afraid. If anything, going alone might help you socialize a little bit with other patrons at the show without having to worry about somebody you brought along. Strike up some conversations between sets, make a friend or two. You have nothing to lose in doing so, they don't even have to know your name. I made many of my friends in town by going to small, local shows by myself. Heard a lot of good Garagerock doing that. Also a lot of mediocre Garagerock, but it was fun.

is pic related? you're afraid of looking like a loser at a sorority noise concert?

19 so I can't even have a beer to relax.

Yes desu.

Drugs

Like everyone else has said. Just go. You literally don’t need to talk to anyone and no one will talk to you. If you want to be social go ahead. The only judgement you’ll encounter will be in your own head, and at some point you have to learn to deal with it.
>Sorority Noise was the last concert I went to with my boyfriend before he broke up with me. Fuck

Go! Let loose. Dance even if you cant. Concerts are experiences that you will never forget. You dont want to miss out on the experience of a lifetime because you have anxiety

I went to boris and earth performing pink by myself because I knew no one else would wanna go and I still had fun

same way you quit heroin, bruh

you just stop and don't be a puss

Holy shit I went to a show on that tour by myself too, it was like getting stabbed by a tuning fork, I loved it.

I started going to shows by myself since I was 18. It's been 5 years and honestly, I prefer going alone more often than with others. Even if you trust your friends and they're close to you, it's a hassle and distracts from the experience.

If anything, just chat with your friends on your phone in between sets and while you're waiting. Bring some cheap headphones and listen to music. Read some e-books. If you don't wanna talk to random people, keep yourself company.

Just keep an open head and don't get too anxious. Talk to people standing in line it's easy since you have a common interest. Once the concert actually starts the focus is on the music anyway

I go half the shows I see live, the more I like the band I prefer going alone. Nothing takes me out of the mood like having somebody who's less into it than me right next to me. Nobody's looking at you and you're gonna be hiding in the crowd anyway

The only useful bit about going with friends is that the waiting around part before the set is less boring. But just replace your friend(s) with alcohol and it won't matter anyway. I go to shows on my own pretty much by default these days. Saw Sorority Noise twice on my own in the last year and both times were fantastic.

Got Godspeed, Julien Baker and ASIWYFA coming up which I'll be going to on my own and I'm mad excited. Just listen to what other anons are saying. There's literally nothing to worry about. I think maybe there is some stigma about people who go to shows on their own, yet it's completely unnecessary because nobody actually cares. If you ever encounter somebody at a show that makes fun of a person for going on their own (and you won't), then they're completely retarded anyway.

Is Sorority Noise friend repelent? I went to one of their concert alone (but I found 2 cool people to hang out with at the venue) and I saw them a second time at a festival but my two friends I was there with fucked off to the beer tent without hearing a full song by them

This guy got it.

One more pro-tip: go to the smaller venue shows mad early. You might get to hang out with the musicians.

>how do I quit being a pussy

You go even though you are nervous. It's not a social even unless you go with friends whom you want to talk to. People are going to see the band, not you.

Hope you go user, enjoy if you do.

I go alone to every show I visit and never talk to anyone else at the gig
get on my fucking level normalfags

Godspeed is great but I hope for your sake that you're not standing - it's a very monotonous band to stand and watch

ASIWYFA are great nice, seen em twice and had a lot of fun