CAN GOD PUNISH ME?

CAN GOD PUNISH ME?

IF YES... HOW?

I'm waiting for god to punish me right now.

If god punish me. I will believe in that fairy tale

Isn't the state of your life punishment enough?

The only thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that it'll all end one day

What do you expect; a bolt of lightening from a clear blue sky? A voice like thunder telling you to knock that shit off?

Mysterious ways, friendo.

Damn..... I now #Shill4Hill

No, anime exist to keep me entertain and my life is wonderful. Don't need anything more. Every person have a different viewpoint on life. If something makes me happy and i can enjoy it. There is literally nothing wrong. I could give a damn what people think.

If your life is anything remotely like the pic related in the OP then you are already in hell

so basically he doesn't exist. Thanks for the answer.

>I could give a damn what people think
I agree. Your defensiveness sounds like you give many damns.

Nope don't have any poster or these weird toys i just like watching anime they have great story. However, who are you to tell what hell is for other people new leaf.

You have been punished.

all the suffering you experience in your life is the punishment

How? is it invisible like your imaginary sky man?

Looks pretty comfy my dood
He probably has a good job and can afford to spend all of his money of frivolous things. NEETs can't get away with anything more than barely living. but there is the potential that he's a trust fund babby.

10/10 made man

Looks to me like He already did

t. sour virgin

>b-but muh anime!

Fuck off weebshitter. Anime is degenerate.

t. autistic virgin

You're probably a bigger drain on human resources than the mudslimes flooding your country.

That guy looks based as fuck!!

That's my dreamm

comfy as fuck, tons of money for anime figurines and dakis, no nagging wife and children

so fucking jelly...

wew lad
I can forgive the weeb room, but that shit taste. How does someone consume terrible harem anime for long enough to buy all of that?

>Though shall not worship false idols

you're posting on pol
god has punished you enough already

I don't know what's worse, weebs posting on a site for weebs, or people complaining about weebs on a site made for weebs.
Anime is degenerate at fuck but I hate to see you people waste away your lives complaining about someone else's hobby.

I ironically want to be that guy. In fact I'm already half way there. I usually agree with Sup Forums but on this occasion you can all suck my hairy weeaboo dick.

Although I cant stand religious people who really "believe!" ill take any nutcase christfag over a neet anime cucks any day of the week

>Haeng dig selv

>there is literally nothing wrong with this image besides taste
>Sup Forums will try to say it's wrong

Are we fucked, lads? Is Sup Forums a prelude to suicide?

I'm not a fan of anime, but that room looks neat and well-decorated. If he was dressed like a normal person I'd believe he's just based and couldn't care less about what people think, but those legs and shirt are truly a sign of autism.

How do you know that people like pic related are NEETS

theyre mostly highly successful, have high-stress jobs like sysadmin or other based IT jobs

They're more ambitious and intelligent than 99 % of Sup Forums, which is even more reflected by their taste of entertainment.

DESIGNATED

Sup Forums is jelly as fuck, most of the salty normalfags posting in this thread are probably NEETs that can't afford to fund their own little hobbies.

You can forgive the weeb room because you're a fucking degenerate anime-fag yourself.

Kill yourself filth.

Fuck off, weeb.

agreed

>If he was dressed like a normal person
Shit, I've seen the OP image dozens of times and only after reading your post I realised there are anime girls on his clothes.

>this faggot has a facebook
>I don't

w-wew lad

Step back and reflect on your life.

How's your career?
Your girlfriend?
Your happiness?
Or maybe you don't even have any of these things at all?

Are you feeling punished yet?
What if we're all already dead, and this is hell, Sup Forums?

>>>/reddit/

Ever played simulator games?

Notice how your architecture of the simulated world is implemented through the people in the simulation itself, not literally by your own hand?

That's why he won't punish you... directly.

But look at the EU, maybe that's punishment right there.

What you gonna do, Muhammad? Throw me off a building?

Newfags and normies need not reply. You need to calm down and go back to r/Sup Forums where you belong.
Also
>posting an image made by a guy who draws hentai on deviantart

I agree, seeing people lose their shit every time someone posts a fucking anime reaction image is sad and hilarious at the same time.

Yeah of course he does, he probably has an anime avatar, "likes" various hentai series, and role plays with other degenerates. *adjusts glasses*

fpbp

jelly of that set up tbpqh senpai

>sysadmin
>high-stress and successful

:^D

This

Only fucking normies ITT are jelly as fuck

Oh well, you guys can have fun with your roasties and 3dpd shite women

Also, have fun raising 2 screaming shitbags who literally drain your money and time.

kek...

No, you are going to do that to yourself.

>I just like watching anime

JUST LIKE WATCHING ANIME??? WTF user anime is fucking degenerate only faggots watch anime it is literally the cancer of the internet. Anime faggots are the worst kind of people. You are watching a cartoon made for little girls and 30 year old fat virgins. Same thing with all the pathetic fucks watching my little pony. People that watch anime are fucking sick in the head and should be eliminated from the gene pool.

>non NEET countries are the most cucked in Europe
Really makes you think

same desu

I didn't know living with your parents at age 25 and older is so common in Eastern Europe. Is there any reason for this?

Well when the government subsidizes your rent...

that guy is balding

so it is not even a choice? but simply he was born low test, and hence naturally came about that degenerate life style?

there is no free will, we are simply born into what we are.

Looks like you already are being punished Danebro.

I'll be making America great again while also enjoying a number of hobbies in my free time for the next few years.
On that topic, make sure you're registered to vote so you can take part voting for the Brexit. I want you to be great again too.

I agree a-non.
You know what else is really pathetic? Posting on an imageboard made for these pathetic NEET weebs.
We should just leave and return to Reddit where the true men belong!

Who is with me, POL?

Stuck in idol hell right now, couldn't be happier.

And this is why Merkel lets Ahmed and his twelve children enter Germany. Because otherwise, Germany would look like a ghost town one day.

no jobs
no money
no future

its no laughing matter. Slavs still suffer from post commie destruction.

>you will never be otaku like him

>How's your career?

Fine, because i have everything i need.
>Your girlfriend?

Don't need a girlfriend had many just get tired of all these retarded emotional relationships. Just have a fuck friend and it's much better than having a girlfriend.

Your happiness?

Right now great going soon to workout from my free time i have now.

>Are you feeling punished yet?
nope

A N I M E
N
I
M
E

what I really want to know is how can any weaboo afford this kind of luxury?

>that hair
>that keyboard
You should be punished.
By a nigger ass fucking you until you fix your shitty setup

No money spent on whores.
Truly a man's man, living for the hobbies that he enjoys.

>implying it's a newfag thing to not like anime
>implying those aren't containment boards

D F C
F
C

With all that quiet, i bet you can hear your forefathers softly weeping over what a little bitch you've become. Men who struggled and fought all their lives to build a better world for their children, and you would rather fap to cartoons. The shame will come, as you get older and reflect on the soft waste that is your life.

That's your punishment.

Is that Flea? Damn...

It's a man

>>implying it's a newfag thing to not like anime

No one is saying you're a newfag if you don't like anime. There's nothing wrong with disliking anime. But to attack people for liking anime on Sup Forums is the sign of a newfag who belongs on reddit.

But it is.
Anime images never detracted from discourse years ago. I 100% blame reddit and newfaggotry for derailing entire threads just because little user got triggered by an anime girl posted on an anime website.

Makes sense why Sup Forums gets so assblasted about weebs, most are definitely newfags here only for the elections and fresh off the boat from reddit. Degenerate or not, it brings me great pleasure to know that you normalfags will never have your way.

Classic Quentin

I'm not familiar with the character, I don't watch fateshit.
I didn't really get a good enough look, i'll just pretend it's a puffy vulva.

>The shame will come, as you get older and reflect on the soft waste that is your life.
So it's not much different from the shame you'll get from wasting your life an chinese imageboard being a bitter /r9k/er complaining about jews and /tfw no gf/...

It still is DFC

Learn about the history of technology and science how it improved the world and not your forefathers you retarded brainwashed fuck. Your forefathers just did what the nature want to reproduce. wow great job. The real work was in the science you fucktard.

Weebs are the most obnoxious and elitist shitposters, and that's why so many people on Sup Forums hate weebs and anime. It's hardly a plebbit thing. Same for here

How can someone like bady-drawn gook cartoons this much?

Cry me a river normalfag

I work as a sysadmin, making 90k per year

I pay my taxes

I can do whatever the fuck Iwant with my life

Fuck off and go change your shitbag's diapers

>Weebs are the most obnoxious and elitist shitposters

multigenerational houses.
when we live in a freestanding house not a flat in commieblock we most often leave with our whole family, parents and grandparents.
One does inherit his family house and live in it instead of moving out like in the west.

>obnoxious and elitist shitposters,
Do you get bullied by weebs over the internet often?
Just read over my post again and you'll see that i'm right. And then you can take your hot opinion over to Reddit where it belongs.

Sup Forums will always be an anime imageboard and there's nothing "elitist" about desiring this, you literal webfugee.

>sysadmin
so you are too stupid or too lazy to be a programmer?

You're not wrong. I was like you once, and that shame i described motivated me to build something real in my life. You can do the same, just don't wait too long.

>this comes from a turd world polack who probably has a PC from 2001 and cleans toilets for a living

lmao

maybe learn about adaptation of environment so your tiny brain will get little bigger to understand why. btw your question is retarded because similar to why do people like hobbies..

fuck off faggot

hit a sore spot did i?
:^)

>Being an autistic degenerate is a hobby now
I had no idea.

>making 90k per year
That's not something to brag about.
You're just average in a field with a lot of demand.

>Implying I'm like you were.
I have a healthy normie life, always had, and will probably always have.
I just have the same hobby as you : shitposting.

This is now a loli thread. Post lolis.

not an argument

Examples of weeb shitposting:
>erotic role playing
>turning perfectly good, board topic related threads into shitty waifu threads
>constantly shitting up non-weeb boards with garbage
>calls non weebs plebs for not liking a degenerate chink cartoon

not an argument, weebshitter

Yes, all hobbies are just naturally a bit autistic. I mean you're collecting themed shit for a reason, and I guess there's something degenerate about that, right?

you are being punished right now for being in a meme website

>this triggers leddit

Here's a 100% perfect irrefutable argument for you.
If you don't like it, you should probably just leave.

I really do hate to see you break a sweat for the first time in your life complaining about something as trivial as weebs on a website made for them. It's just kind of sad really, like complaining about sports fans in a sports bar.

that aint you, r-right?

You live next to Sweden and Germany and speak like you've been gobbling on dicks.
That's your punishment.